Thread: looking for new bow

looking for new bow

I am looking to buy a new bow 70lb range I love a fast bow but also i love a really short bow. Does anyone knew a good bow to look at how are the mathews bows for speed?

Don't know how short you want...

But the 70# Bowtech Allegiance is FAST!

A friend just bought a Bowtech Tribute. I shot it yesterday. It's short, fast, and shoots great!

the Allegiance is smoking fast and the Tribute is right behind it and real short with a 7 1/4 brace height. If you want short and fast try it out. I know two guys who are now shooting the 06 Tribute, say their the easiest bow they've ever paper tuned.
    I don[t own one, just passing on their comments
    Bryan

Hoyt.

My 2006 Allegiance turns 305 fps at 70 pounds and a 30" draw with a 407 grain arrow. Thr Tribute is a little shorter and not much slower.

Thumbs up hoyt

I would recomend a hoyt. They are screemin fast and durable. I have a hoyt vipertec which has a 32 1/5 axle to axle, 300 fps. Its a great hunting bow and is not super expensive. but if that dosent fit what your looking into, I still recomend looking into hoyts.

PSE triton, 32" ATA

300fps

Bow

My hunting bow is a Mathews Switchback, and it is the smoothest shooting bow I have ever shot. 29'' draw with 27'' Gold Tip XT arrows and 100 gr. points, 65 lbs. shooting in the 280's. A short bow, nice to hunt with. Highly recommend checking this bow out. Thanks, Jeff

Outback-Great bow

I have a Mathews Outback for sale. 2 years old, only been shot less than 200 times. Great shooter. Broke my rist, need to sell. If at all interested PM me, I'll give more detailed information about the bow.

You have to pick a bow that is comfortable and to your liking. With that being said....the first thing that comes to mind from your list of qualities is the Bowtech Tribute....short and fast.

The large print giveth, but the small print taketh away.

Pearson and save some cash.
    IF YOU CAN READ THIS THANK A TEACHER, BECAUSE IT'S IN ENGLISH THANK A SOLDIER

For every regulation or law the govt. makes they should have to repeal 5 old ones.

Check these out

Forge is a small company in Wisconsin - not sure if they have dealers in your area.
    I bought my Raptor right at the company, it's near where I work.

http://www.forgebow.com/duster.html
    http://www.forgebow.com/prairie.html
    http://www.forgebow.com/wrapter.html
    http://www.forgebow.com/ambusher.html

The Hoyt Vipertec is short and the speed isn't too bad either, probably @ 300fps. I have also shot Mathews Outback and it is short too, but I do not know anything about the speed on it. I think both bows would work pretty descent.

I'm sure your gonna get three answers and they're gonna come in the names of hoyt, bowtech, and mathews.