a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Claroxan for vision improvement

Claroxan for vision improvement

Anyone ever used Claroxan to improve there vision? Just wondered if it works or another one of those gimicks.

Burlington, Washington ( Northwestern corner of the Evergreen state)

Lightbulb

I have been using Vision Formula Vitamins from Walmart for the past several months and I have had excellent success with them! I am no longer seeing those little black floaters in my vision, I have been able to drop down from an 8X scope to a 3X, and now when I go outside I need to put on sunglasses. (that is something I haven't needed to do in quite a few years! )

I am also taking a vitamin called Bilberry to help with night vision. It has helped me a tiny bit, but No Where Near As Much As The Vision Formula Vitamins!

You really ought to try some of the vitamins to see if they help you out. I'm sure that they are much cheaper ($4.73 for 120 tablets) compared to the Claroxan.

Dick
    2 Canon, 7D Cameras, Canon 5D Mark II Camera, Canon 17-40 F/4 L lens, 2 Canon 24-105 L lens, Canon 70-200 f/4 L lens, Canon 300 f/4 IS L lens, Canon 400 f/4 L lens, Canon 1.4X L extender, Canon 2X L extender, Canon 430 EX Flash, Canon 530 EX Flash

Dick are you taking one tablet a day? That is alot cheaper than the Claroxan

Hi Dick,
    If you are seeing floaters in your vision you may need to see an ophthalmologist as this can be a sign of eye disease, best caught early
    Cheers
    Peter

Quote Originally Posted by Ausie
    Hi Dick,
    If you are seeing floaters in your vision you may need to see an ophthalmologist as this can be a sign of eye disease, best caught early
    Cheers
    Peter
    That's a wake up call.

Thumbs up

Guys and Gals,
    My Opthamologist was one of the people to tell me to start using Vitamins for my vision. He told me what to look for in the vitamins and said to take them at least 2 times a day.
    I've been using the Vision Formula from Walmart for 6 months now and things couldn't be better! They have improved my vision immensly and I No Longer Have The Floaters! Yeeeehaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww!

If you don't like to do business with Walmart, then any Drug Store will have a type of Vision Formula or you can just take individual vitamins to help improve your vision.

What you need is the following Vitamins: Vitamin A (1,000 I.U.), Vitamin C (200 mg.), Vitamin E (60 I.U.), Zinc (40 mg.), Selenium (55 mcg.), Copper (2 mg.) and Lutein (at least 2 mg.). The Opthamologist also recommend that I take Bilberry, but I can't see where it is helping my night vision like he said it would. Maybe it will take a while longer for me to see the benefits from it; and maybe I never will.

He also told my Sister-in-laws Fiance that is loosing his eye sight to Macular Degeneration to take the same doseages as me or even double it for his application. So far they have done him no good, but it was worth a shot for him!

Dick
    2 Canon, 7D Cameras, Canon 5D Mark II Camera, Canon 17-40 F/4 L lens, 2 Canon 24-105 L lens, Canon 70-200 f/4 L lens, Canon 300 f/4 IS L lens, Canon 400 f/4 L lens, Canon 1.4X L extender, Canon 2X L extender, Canon 430 EX Flash, Canon 530 EX Flash

Claroxan

I have an American Hunter laying on my desk opened to the article about Claroxan. I did check on it and it is very very exspensive. I ruled that out quick. I did do a study to see what was in it. Like the previous post said he was taking Bilberry. The ingredients in Claroxan are --Bilberry Extract, Lutein,and Zeaxanthin. I was at a GNC store on Saturday and was able to get the Bilberry tablets for $10. The Lutein were $11. They didn't have the other one. This was for 100 tablets once a day. I just started. My test is that I hung a sign with some letter's on it behind my pond at 150 yards. During the day they are pretty clear, but could be better. About 4pm they start getting blurry. I am going to be checking this out on a regular basis to see if things get better.
    The only problem was that my wife laughed the whole way home . She said I was just getting to be an old fart. Hopefully I can prove her wrong.
    --PSE Supra Me--Tru-Ball SP,Scott Exxus---Bohning Archery X2 vanes & nocks--60X Strings-Black Eagle Magnums

Thumbs up

Good Luck to you Draw29! Please keep me posted on your results. An occassional PM would be great! If you see better results than I am having with the cheap vitamins I'll sure change over to what you are using!

My wife always calls me an old fart, so I make sure she benefits:

Dick

Save up and get LASIK done.... It will be the best money you have ever spent!!! I was 20/400 before, I'm 15/20 now!!! You won't be sorry, just get a reputable doctor who uses a top of the line laser!!!
    "Courage is grace under pressure." ~ Ernest Hemingway

I'll echo the LASIK idea. Best thing I ever did.

As for Claroxan...If I needed it I wouldn't buy it just because of the stupid commercial with the two guys with rifles in the woods. The guy is shooting lefty on a right handed bolt action gun that DOES NOT KICK...And god I hope whatever he was shooting is dead because he shoots it like twelve times while his buddy looks on in amazement. Its so stupid I just can't believe it.