a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Indiana Bow & Gun Club Hosts ASA Pa Indoor States

Indiana Bow & Gun Club Hosts ASA Pa Indoor States

Indiana County Bow and Gun Club will be hosting the ASA PA Indoor Championship on April 29-30. Shooting times are from 9am-3pm both days. Targets will be mixed. New Rheinhart and McKenzie center and corner 12. Registration is $30. For more info call Tony Alexander at Ace High Archery (724) 479-3132 after 5pm or Sam Brosko at (412) 370-8840.

Shoots is also an ASA Qualifier

All ASA rules apply

Kitchen will be open

Directions -Indiana Bow and Gun
    Club: 724-726-1111
    From Indiana Rt.422 west towards Kittaning just as the 4 lane ends, turn left onto Parkwood Road. Go a little over 1 mile to the top of the hill, and then turn left onto Laurel Road. Stay on Laurel Road to the stop sign at the 4 way intersection. Then turn right onto Rt.56. Go to the bottom of the hill. The club is on the right.

What is the registration fee for semi pro?
    $55 End of Year String & Cable Set Sale http://www.60xcustomstrings.com/specials/
    $100 Gift Card Monthly Giveaway http://www.60xcustomstrings.com/giveaway/
    Save 10% at www.60XCustomStrings.com with promo code AT10
    Ebay Store http://stores.ebay.com/60XCustomStrings
    Credit Cards 724-525-3972 Paypal info@60XCustomStrings.com

I thought it is $30 for all classes.... I am not sure how many classes they are going to have. Call Tony, he the guy to talk too.

Tony Alexander at Ace High Archery (724) 479-3132 after 5pm or Sam Brosko at (412) 370-8840.

Payout???

Will there be a payout for the Indoor ASA championships?

Why wont you respond? I am just asking, because I have heard that Indiana is not going to have a payout for the winning shooters at the ASA and that the club is going to keep the money for itself. I like the way Saltsburg did their ASA outdoor shoot, they made a profit and also paid the winning shooters. I am just wondering if Indiana will do the same for indoors?

huh???

where did you here that?????let me guess saltsburg......i am almost positive i know who you are and who put you up to this(m.b.)the funny thing is you probably will not even be there to shoot it......not sure how the payout is going to work i have not been to the club for a couple of weeks.but i can guarantee the club will not keep all the money...that is just ridiculous...they would be shooting themselves in the foot for future shoots.....i figured you would like the way saltsburg ran their shoot considering you help out there and your cohort is the archery pres....just do not try to start stuff without being absolutely sure you know what you are talking about.
    Last edited by 3dcuda; April 10th, 2006 at 12:22 AM.
    GRIP IT AND RIP IT !!!!

here we go and the indiana/saltsburg thing continues on...........

Quote Originally Posted by 3dcuda
    where did you here that?????let me guess saltsburg......i am almost positive i know who you are and who put you up to this(m.b.)the funny thing is you probably will not even be there to shoot it......not sure how the payout is going to work i have not been to the club for a couple of weeks.but i can guarantee the club will not keep all the money...that is just ridiculous...they would be shooting themselves in the foot for future shoots.....i figured you would like the way saltsburg ran their shoot considering you help out there and your cohort is the archery pres....just do not try to start stuff without being absolutely sure you know what you are talking about.

I dont know what you are even talking about with saltsburg, I am not even a member there I shoot there once a month. I am just repeating a rumor I had heard. I dont know anyone at saltsburg, i am just wondering. I had to get someone's attention on here because no one would answer my questions. I like Indiana's indoor and outdoor shoots and I try and shoot there as much as I can. I tried to pm people and everything else for the last couple weeks, but no answer. So i tried it this way, and it got everyone's attention. It was just a rumor I had heard from a few different people. I dont want to start anything and I am gonna end it here. I'm sorry for the comments. But i didnt think Indiana would do something low like that, I was just trying to get some answers and you gladly answered my questions. Thanks

Do you have to be an asa member to shoot this?
    $55 End of Year String & Cable Set Sale http://www.60xcustomstrings.com/specials/
    $100 Gift Card Monthly Giveaway http://www.60xcustomstrings.com/giveaway/
    Save 10% at www.60XCustomStrings.com with promo code AT10
    Ebay Store http://stores.ebay.com/60XCustomStrings
    Credit Cards 724-525-3972 Paypal info@60XCustomStrings.com

60x your best bet to get the info you need is to contact tony at ace high archery.he is the rep and has all the specifics.the number is in the original post.

josh come on now do you really want me to state your full name where you live and etc to prove i know who you are???not trying to start anything but look at my profile and it is all filled out yours is not but there is enough there that i know who you are.funny thing you live about a mile from me.lol....you just need to think before you "ask" certain questions on here...the only thing your supposed question can do is hurt the turnout at the club for the shoot.
    GRIP IT AND RIP IT !!!!

asa states

ok calm down, ther NEVER was a rumor that indiana was not going to pay out that was definately made up. the payouts will be the same that they are at any asa shoot based on the amount of people in the class, and will pay quite well I might add. No you do not have to be an asa member to shoot the shoot, if you have any other questions you can contact Tony at ace high archery, the number there is 724-479-3132 or you can pm me and i will talk to him and get back to you on here. this is gona be an awesome shoot and the ASA is a great organization with a class for every skill level, do yourself a favor and come shoot!

As Phatbowman said payouts are the standard as with all shoots like this.

60X You can shoot 1 ASA without being a member.

Josh

If you had any questions there are contacts listed in the first thread you could have asked instead of doing what you did.

is it going to be like the normal indoor 3d? i mean as far as lines go. i have a banquet sat evening and would like to shoot a 3:00 line. if that is how it is going to work. if not i would like to know ahead of time so i can come maybe sunday.

thanks,
    mike

How about some results...

Open

Semi

I'd like a link to some results as well.