a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">

Thread: Older Proline Bow parts

Older Proline Bow parts

Hello,
    I'm looking for the modules I can install on my bow to reduce draw length
    down to approximately 29 inches. It is an older (1994?) Proline Centerfire compund bow model number 10-495 (1st digit is hard to read--it might be a 20-495). It is labeled as 29" draw length/ 70 lb / 75% let off / string length 59" / cable 41. Serial number P312099 176. The cams are stamped with TF 7H and BF 7H respectively. New Proline parts are not available through my local archery shop. Does anyone want to sell have the ones I need?

Quote Originally Posted by bassmickster
    Hello,
    I'm looking for the modules I can install on my bow to reduce draw length
    down to approximately 29 inches. It is an older (1994?) Proline Centerfire compund bow model number 10-495 (1st digit is hard to read--it might be a 20-495). It is labeled as 29" draw length/ 70 lb / 75% let off / string length 59" / cable 41. Serial number P312099 176. The cams are stamped with TF 7H and BF 7H respectively. New Proline parts are not available through my local archery shop. Does anyone want to sell have the ones I need?
    First let me say hello and welcome to AT bassmickster. I too am new to archery and came across an older bow that needed to have the draw length shortend. After looking around and talking to some of the "oldtimmers" on here I found it was much easier to just buy a new bow than it was to try and find old parts to one. I bought a McPherson Edge, thanks to someonescop,and
    just fell in love with the bow . Hope this helps and i wish you good luck.

Hi i Too Have The Same Bow And The Archery Shop Man Told Me To buy A New Bow Of Course I Dont Have That Money But A Long String Aint Keepin Me From Shooting It