Thread: ? How do you fold a Double Bull Blind to put in its little bag-e

? How do you fold a Double Bull Blind to put in its little bag-e

Hey guys how do you fold a Double Bull blind so it will go back in the carring bag.

I have a 360 blind with 5 hubs.4 for the sides and one for the top.This blind also has a opening in the top for hunting birds.
    I have been to the Double Bull site, but they only tell you how to set it up and brush it.
    Any help appreciated.
    Unk
    Ps
    Now I had a friend that wanted to see my blind.Reason being he had some suport rods come out of his,and couldn't find how they went.
    So I popped mine up.And we saw his was smaller.So he had 4 small rods in the wrong hubs.So I removed all the rods and place the 4 short rods for the top and the long rods for the sides.Folded his up and we put it the bag. Now heres the kicker .We went to fold mine up. And we reset mine up several times ,takeing it down different ways.And no way could we find to make it small enought to put the blind back in the bag.

Unk
    Last edited by Unk Bond; April 19th, 2006 at 12:47 AM.

Unk,
    taking it down is even easier. It is just the reverse of the setup. When you are inside, pull down the roof hub but hold onto it. Then pull in the 3 walls (except the one behind you) When those are all pulled in, then lift the blind over your head and in front of you (this wall should still be popped up) and then when it is in front of you and on the ground then pop that one down too. That is all there is to it. Very easy.

WHen you go to put it in the bag it saves alot of room if you take the fabric and wrap it around the blind pretty tightly and then put it in the bag.

rick

Quote Originally Posted by TheHairlessone!
    Unk,
    taking it down is even easier. It is just the reverse of the setup. When you are inside, pull down the roof hub but hold onto it. Then pull in the 3 walls (except the one behind you) When those are all pulled in, then lift the blind over your head and in front of you (this wall should still be popped up) and then when it is in front of you and on the ground then pop that one down too. That is all there is to it. Very easy.

WHen you go to put it in the bag it saves alot of room if you take the fabric and wrap it around the blind pretty tightly and then put it in the bag.

rick
    ---------
    Hello
    Thanks Rick
    I had a idea that there was a sequense one had to take it down in. But for the life of me I couldn't come up with it.
    Would have loved, to have had this blind ,back when I youst to duck hunt. Had one but ,very small
    Again thanks
    Unk

No problem Unk!

rick

No problem Unk!

rick
    Hello Rick and all.
    Like you said Rick in your post how to do it.
    Well first time I tried it .It folded up.
    Who said you can't teach a real old dog new tricks

Again Thanks
    Unk

Hey, if I can teach Jerry/NJ I am sure I can teach just about anyone!

rick

I resemble this entire conversation!

rick

Now that's funny...LMAO

TEXAS

It definetly takes a lot practice. Once you get it down you'll be able to squeeze all kinds of things inside that bag.

Can't wait to get me a WILD THING bag though!!

Now that's funny...LMAO
    I just hope Jerry/NJ doesnt see this!

I was just kidding too guys. I didnt have to teach Jerry how to use his blind as you probly seen in his latest turkey video. I was just commenting on him being an "old" dog!

You know I wasnt going to get a wild thing because I dont really have to walk as far as some guys but then I got to thinking how convient it would be to have all my stuff together in one place like that.

Like turkey hunting, I have been carrying my blind on my back. A backpack on my chest, bow on one arm and decoys in another arm. With the wild thing I could get all that in the backpack except possibly the decoys. It would be so much more comfortable.

rick

Quote Originally Posted by gmherps
    It definetly takes a lot practice. Once you get it down you'll be able to squeeze all kinds of things inside that bag.

Can't wait to get me a WILD THING bag though!!

---------
    Quote = Can't wait to get me a WILD THING bag though!!

Well don't leave us hanging here.
    For us-un's that never have heard or seen a [WILD THING bag.Got a pick or a little more information.

Also would my better half fit into that bag. I would let her out ever once in awhile. Say breakfast -dinner and supper.

Unk

rick
    HAHAHAHA.......sneakin one in on me huh.... Now I need to teach you how to shoot em .......
    NRA Hunters Rights Site *HSUS Watchdog Site* Join the USSA <- click here
    As of 12/31/2010, HSUS had a net worth of $187.5 million. - They want to stop ALL hunting ! GET INVOLVED TO STOP THEM!
    NJ Hunters, Join The NJ Outdoor Alliance - Click Here http://www.njoutdooralliance.org/ for more info

HAHAHAHA.......sneakin one in on me huh....
    UH-OH! I'm BUSTED!

rick

LMAO...... Jump on a plane and be here by 5 AM Monday morning
    As of 12/31/2010, HSUS had a net worth of $187.5 million. - They want to stop ALL hunting ! GET INVOLVED TO STOP THEM!
    NJ Hunters, Join The NJ Outdoor Alliance - Click Here http://www.njoutdooralliance.org/ for more info

Wish I could amigo!

rick

Wish I could amigo!

rick