Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PETA kills animals

Exclamation PETA kills animals

People always seem to think peta just gets on hunters nerves look what they actually do for animals... http://www.petakillsanimals.com/ I think every hunter should take a quick look at this. This should be a sticky on every hunting site.

PSE Bruin RF here & bunch of Bears
    Crackers Bowstrings get Crackerized The best custom bowstrings anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by Sirs
    People always seem to think peta just gets on hunters nerves look what they actually do for animals... http://www.petakillsanimals.com/ I think every hunter should take a quick look at this. This should be a sticky on every hunting site.
    Ask and thou shall receive!

PETA kills animals

WOW!!! that is all I can say, WOW!!!

I wonder if PETA would be willing to adopt/transfer several hundred wolves from our forest up here?

Sound like a win-win to me.

Quote Originally Posted by doctariAFC
    Ask and thou shall receive!
    begging

petition

They got my signature...And thanks for bringing it to the attention of all of us.
    ARCHERY INNOVATIONS
    WHAT ARE YOU MISSING?
    e-mail: archeryinnovations@gvtel.com
    www.ArcheryInnovations.com

Quote Originally Posted by tttlll77
    They got my signature...And thanks for bringing it to the attention of all of us.
    Ditto

the would is not saine ....
    PRODIGY OUTDOORS- A CALLING SINCE BIRTH. http://www.facebook.com/#!/ProdigyOutdoorProductions
    Steel Force BroadheadS
    Vaportrail Strings & Limbdriver!
    West Wind Taxidermy(JOSHS)

world*
    PRODIGY OUTDOORS- A CALLING SINCE BIRTH. http://www.facebook.com/#!/ProdigyOutdoorProductions
    Steel Force BroadheadS
    Vaportrail Strings & Limbdriver!
    West Wind Taxidermy(JOSHS)

?

The most important thing we can ask is what can we do to stop these kinds of PETA freaks, and promote web sites like this one. How can we help as a group.

Peta Kills

how can they kill pets and still sleep at night . at least hunters hunt to protect the animals .
    David W Carpenter

Remember this zeolots will always use whatever thinking necessary to promote thier views. Most of them (if not all of them) are either mindless sheep, or complete psychopaths. There is a radio station(fm99) in Norfolk, VA beach, or Portsmith that hold a annual PETA fishing tourny right outside thier window on the Elizabeth river. They have my signature too.

There's a battle royale going on right now in Michigan over dove hunting, which is opposed by the Peta affiliated HSUS. It's actually about alot more than dove hunting, if any of you can help stop these wacko's up there by a small contribution or making friends/relatives that live there aware, it may keep them off of your/my/our doorstep next. Thanks for your time, here's the link [I hope] http://www.michigan-sportsman.com/forum/register.php
    Illigitimus non Carborundum!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Syko_Sqrl
    Remember this zeolots will always use whatever thinking necessary to promote thier views. Most of them (if not all of them) are either mindless sheep, or complete psychopaths. There is a radio station(fm99) in Norfolk, VA beach, or Portsmith that hold a annual PETA fishing tourny right outside thier window on the Elizabeth river. They have my signature too.

I listen to FM99 EVERY morning...Tommy and Rumble are the greatest!! I'm guessing you're from Tidewater? I live across the border in NC, but I work in Norfolk!!

Quote Originally Posted by Scottie
    I wonder if PETA would be willing to adopt/transfer several hundred wolves from our forest up here?

Sound like a win-win to me.
    Amen! There are tracks everywhere up nort.... eh'
    Res Firma mitescere nescit -

Thanks for the message, they got my signature and I forwarded the link to about 15 other guys I know. People like these fanatics will someday bring our outdoor rights to an abrupt end if we don't stay as active as they are and twice as vigilant.

Thumbs up Peta

I visited it. I wasn't shocked. Mast radical groups are hypocrits. Good looking out. Keep hunting alive.
    P.E.T.A.
    People Eat Tasty Animals

Unbelievable is all I can say!

Amazing, those photos. Trying to give hunters and fishermen bad names, this sight should be published all over the news and shown to all friends to prove PETA is a joke!! They are the ones DESTROYING animals, not hunters and fishermen. It looked as if a couple of the dogs was labs, good hunting dogs (and I'm a lab lover). I hope they really throw the book at them!!!!

It just goes to show you that if you come up with a stupid idea and make it sound good other idiots will follow. So lets think about this if you poach it is a misdemeaner if you kill a dog it is a felony. What a messed up world we live in. Hunters we must stand our ground and fight for the few rights we have left. Do all you can to get your children involved.Get them away from the mass media left wing fundamentalist anti gun anti hunting anti life and way to many other anti bull @#$@ things to mention. Lets make a difference. Please do your part in showing these hypocrits we do not need them running our lives for us. It's funny how everything is turning political.
    Remember Peta
    people eating tasty animals

See the petition
    http://www.petakillsanimals.com/arti...fm?article=154

We should have a sticky in the Bowhunting forum. Get alot more names on the ballot

Not sure if this helps but did not have time too read all post.
    http://www.activistcash.com/news_detail.cfm/hid/3250
    I really love how they explain why they kill animals. It is good reading too understand why they can and we cannot.
    Follow the money, it leads too truth

Here is an intresting video that shows the hypocracy, and the nuts who peta supports. Very informative but I dont condone the language.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9ijLulwUTY
    Toelke takedown whip 58#@28
    Obsession Lethal Force 2 Black riser predator limbs!
    z7Xtreme Black riser camo 75# limbs

Damn earth worshipping extremists hypocrits! Worship the creator, not the creation. Idiots. I singed the petition.

its signed and my wife did as well..sticky that here please...please...please !!

Pagans Eating Tasty Activists...'nuff said

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast