a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: PETA kills animals

Have any of yall read a book by Aldo Leopold named A Sand County Almanac? It was written back in the early 1900s and says all of the stuff yall are saying. We were required to read it for a Wildlife class in college and let me tell you it opened my eyes up. Studying Wildlife Management in college, has changed the way i look on alot of things, and i fear we are in trouble down the rd, especially as bad as it is now.
    2013 Hoyt Spyder 30, 2012 Pearl white/chrome Hoyt Carbon Matrix RKT, Elite Pulse blacked out, Mathews Switchback XT

PETA is another one of the groups that goes to far.... I could join PETA but they go overboard. I believe that we have a responsibiliy to treat animals ethically. I would never abuse an animal. However, I do not feel that hunting is abuse. So... I can't join PETA.
    Bowtech Tribute 62.8# DW, 29" DL

Quote Originally Posted by OneArmArrowSlinger View Post
    If I remember correctly from my criminal justice classes in college, the largest terrorist organization is not Al-Quida or the Taliban but PETA and similar groups. They are fanatical groups who care more about attention than they do animals or the environment. From my life experiance the people who care most about the environment are the farmers and the hunters, people who are out there trying to make it a better place to pass on to their childeren & grandchilderen. This is why my childeren are not allowed to watch Bambi & similar movies; this is the worst type of propaganda, aimed at manipulating & brain washing our childeren who will grow up thinking it is the truth unless they are taught differently. The vast majority of hunters are not bloodthirsy barbarians but active conservationists.
    Fanatical groups???? Are you including the NRA? Don't get me wrong; I am pro-gun rights. But the NRA is a group that a lot of people see as fanatical. It's all about whose corner your in as to whether or not you consider them terrorists.
    Bowtech Tribute 62.8# DW, 29" DL

Woo us hunters got dirt on PETA gonna post this all over the Internet

The best I think we can do against PETA is post this article on every social media that we use

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234