Archery Talk Forum banner

Moxie Warranty

2K views 13 replies 6 participants last post by  Pushbutton2 
#1 ·
Well my Strother Moxies bottom limb has a splinter coming off of it.
The bow shop is calling Moxie Archery Monday.
I'm kinda dreading it. Simply because my string is set. Since they're going to have the limbs off I'm having new strings put on it.

#2 ·
I've heard of some that were thought to be splinters but actually turned out to be the kolorfusion was coming off.
No worries though, the people at Moxie Archery are great people, they will take care of you.

#12 ·
I can't say enough good things about Moxie, I was looking for info on my (new to me ) SR 71, talked to Brad Reinke,nicest man you could ever want to deal with, sent me a E mail the next day with Ywo attachments, The owners manual, and the tune up specs for ALL the Strother bows from 2011, he never sold me anything, had no incentive to help me, but went WAY out of his way to help someone he didn't even know, he is a GOOD guy, I'm sure you will be taken care of, and you can bet when I buy my next new bow, I'll be looking at what Moxie has to offer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.