Thread: Who's the Biggest Hoyt Dealer

Who's the Biggest Hoyt Dealer

Who's the Biggest Hoyt Dealer in the USA?

Or the Dealer who has the most inventory of parts for Hoyt compound bows.

Hope you can help me.

SLash

Maybe Lancaster?

I think Viking Archery in Houston Tx is # 2 or 3 seems like I heard that somewhere...

What kind of parts???

Actually Javi, I think Viking is #1. At least they are if you go by the serial number of the gold bow. Now there's always a chance I miss interpreted something, but from what I understand Viking is the #1 Hoyt Dealer in the USA, and to see how many go out of their shop every day, it's unreal... I've never seen a shop so well stocked!!

Quote Originally Posted by SLash
    Who's the Biggest Hoyt Dealer in the USA?

Or the Dealer who has the most inventory of parts for Hoyt compound bows.Hope you can help me.

SLash
    SLash.....if you havent said it all.....

most inventory of parts for HOYTS....imagine that.....you need LOTS OF PARTS

oh, slashy.....if you want the most dependable, longest lasting bow on the market....LOOK AT MARTIN.....4 LIFE.....

oh, kitty says check out sportsmans archery in salt lake city ute.....she says its a top 10 in sales and service worldwide.....

Quote Originally Posted by MissTy
    Actually Javi, I think Viking is #1. At least they are if you go by the serial number of the gold bow. Now there's always a chance I miss interpreted something, but from what I understand Viking is the #1 Hoyt Dealer in the USA, and to see how many go out of their shop every day, it's unreal... I've never seen a shop so well stocked!!
    Hey that's great...

I was thinking Scott had told me the bow was # 2... but #1 is even better...

OBT ..... Just like you.

Well hopefully you are replying to my pathetic post for help from Downunder Land. Or are you still at LAX?

Actually I'm looking for a replacement cam to change the draw length on a Hoyt Vortec that my son rapidly out grew in 2001. We have a lady in our club who wants to hunt this fall and I'm trying to find a cam to shorten the draw length to 24.5". Naturally Hoyt doesn't stock cams unless the're for last years bows. If the bow is older than a couple of years old I don't think they have a desire to stock parts. They'd rather you just buy a new bow.

One of the reasons I don't shoot Hoyt any more. 3 of my NFAA Pro BHFS National wins were with Hoyt Pro Medalist Compounds. They can make some nice bows, I just wish they had the SC-1R cam I'm looking for.

We had an AT archer show up at our Club Metric 900 round Sunday at Forest Park. Big T said he had the time of his life. He joined the club and wants more Target Archery. He and I are already talking about shooting a FITA round on a Sunday in the near future. We plan to set up early and shoot 90 and 70 meters and when the rest of the club gets there to shoot the weekly Metric 900 round we'll shoot 50 and 30 meters.

We are getting ready for the ST. Louis Classic and my posts on AT have been well answered. Hopefully we'll have a few AT'ers on the line.

Seriously, becareful Down Under. I hear the Flies and Mosquitoes have trouble deciding if they want to eat you in place or carry you off to their young.

Shoot good.

SLash

Well hopefully you are replying to my pathetic post for help from Downunder Land. Or are you still at LAX?

Actually I'm looking for a replacement cam to change the draw length on a Hoyt Vortec that my son rapidly out grew in 2001. We have a lady in our club who wants to hunt this fall and I'm trying to find a cam to shorten the draw length to 24.5". Naturally Hoyt doesn't stock cams unless the're for last years bows. If the bow is older than a couple of years old I don't think they have a desire to stock parts. They'd rather you just buy a new bow.

One of the reasons I don't shoot Hoyt any more. 3 of my NFAA Pro BHFS National wins were with Hoyt Pro Medalist Compounds. They can make some nice bows, I just wish they had the SC-1R cam I'm looking for.

We had an AT archer show up at our Club Metric 900 round Sunday at Forest Park. Big T said he had the time of his life. He joined the club and wants more Target Archery. He and I are already talking about shooting a FITA round on a Sunday in the near future. We plan to set up early and shoot 90 and 70 meters and when the rest of the club gets there to shoot the weekly Metric 900 round we'll shoot 50 and 30 meters.

We are getting ready for the ST. Louis Classic and my posts on AT have been well answered. Hopefully we'll have a few AT'ers on the line.

Seriously, becareful Down Under. I hear the Flies and Mosquitoes have trouble deciding if they want to eat you in place or carry you off to their young.

Shoot good.

SLash
    kitty says sportsmans archery in salt lake city can order you and assist on the cam...she says call them and ask for gerald.....its number is on hoyts website.....

we dont need bug repellant in oz....we need rowboats right now.....they are in the middle of a 100 year drought....as soon as we get in oz airspace...it turns into a monsooon.....i knew i should have left the black cloud at home...(just kidding kitty-i wouldnt have got my backrub this am)

What significance does the bow play in the shops status with Hoyt? My pro shop has one of them gold Tryk's.

viking is #1 , I called hoyt just cause i was curious when i found out the gold bows were serial numbered and went to the highest to the lowest 750 top hoyt dealers in the nation.

but truthfully, serial #1 is in Randy Walk's office, so i was told.

Bigger the shop usually the bigger the inventory.

Boomer,

Most small shops don't have a very large inventory of parts, but that doesn't mean the tiniest shop in the world won't have the SC-1R cam I'm looking for. I don't care where the cam comes from I just need one like a dead man needs a coffin.

SLash

OBT and the lovely Kitty,

I called Sportsman's Archery, Gerald wasn't there but the nice young man I talked to said they didn't have the SC-1R cam in their inventory but that he would contact Hoyt to see if he could get me one. I told him I'd already talked to Hoyt Technical Dept and they don't have one in stock. Also told him I'd talked to Lancaster's, who wouldn't ship the part to me if they had it but they didn't, Hall's Arrows, and Viking Archery with no luck. Mabey I need to look for the littlest Hoyt dealer in the USA.

Kitty, my thoughts and prayers go out to you as you try to keep the OBT between the ditches. I know it will be hard but the big man in the sky would never give you a task he wouldn't help you with. Be firm and just, OBT likes to know where the boundaries are, so he can butt his head against them.

Have fun in OZ.

SLash

well we tried.....if no such cam is out there.....it might be time to ante up and purchase the M4L brand.....as we can back cam you from afar

remember.....OBT knows no boundries......the longest lasting and most dependable archer known to mankind

Boomer,

Most small shops don't have a very large inventory of parts, but that doesn't mean the tiniest shop in the world won't have the SC-1R cam I'm looking for. I don't care where the cam comes from I just need one like a dead man needs a coffin.

SLash

OBT and the lovely Kitty,

I called Sportsman's Archery, Gerald wasn't there but the nice young man I talked to said they didn't have the SC-1R cam in their inventory but that he would contact Hoyt to see if he could get me one. I told him I'd already talked to Hoyt Technical Dept and they don't have one in stock. Also told him I'd talked to Lancaster's, who wouldn't ship the part to me if they had it but they didn't, Hall's Arrows, and Viking Archery with no luck. Mabey I need to look for the littlest Hoyt dealer in the USA.

Kitty, my thoughts and prayers go out to you as you try to keep the OBT between the ditches. I know it will be hard but the big man in the sky would never give you a task he wouldn't help you with. Be firm and just, OBT likes to know where the boundaries are, so he can butt his head against them.

Have fun in OZ.

SLash

No I was just asking about the gold trykon and its serial number. So the top ranked Hoyt dealers are ranked by serial numbers on these gold trykons?

Amen .... Brother OBT

As right you are.....Amen, Brother OBT.

Just hope somebody out there can help me out.

SLash

Quote Originally Posted by onebowtie
    well we tried.....if no such cam is out there.....it might be time to ante up and purchase the M4L brand.....as we can back cam you from afar

remember.....OBT knows no boundries......the longest lasting and most dependable archer known to mankind

Tell him OBT!!! You have been to the promised land of old cam systems The McMansion is fully stocked with Martin Cams and modules!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarrinM
    Tell him OBT!!! You have been to the promised land of old cam systems The McMansion is fully stocked with Martin Cams and modules!!!!
    hell hath no "FURY" like a pee'd off bowchief

hell hath no "FURY" like a pee'd off bowchief
    But the beauty was when the P3 took "FLITE" and the steel cable had to hold it down