Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WOW! What an unexpexted surprise...

This direction → and then a little this way ↓ of the Mississippi

WOW! What an unexpexted surprise...

Just before I left work, I refreshed my screen and didn't see the thread I had started, and just thought it got moved down a bit. Wanting to get home, I shut down my computer for the evening and left and would check when I get home.

Now I get home to find that either a MODERATOR and/or Administrator deleted more-or-less a harmless "parody" thread that I started, probably out of a "knee-jerk" reaction to the title alone labeled, "Read this...or risk being banned!", without reading what I had posted inside...which was harmless, in and of itself...a GOTCHA thread if you will.

I could understand closing the thread I started about Pickup Lines and/or deleting a couple of reply's...as I could see the viewpoint that it could get ugly, even though I did request that peeps keep it clean in the one thread.

But the thread about being bannded?! All I have to say is "Lighten Up" and loosen your...ummm...well I guess I better not say it...cuz who knows what may happen hereafter.

Since I don't know who deleted the thread and I don't want to PM every MOD/Admin here for a reason as to why it was deleted, cuz for the most part...I only know but a few...just would like to thank who ever it was for not BANNING me in the same token and/or breath.

But, I will say this, from some other posts in other threads...all you have done, is added credibility about MOD's having too much power and/or people being afraid to say anything, because they are afraid they might be banned.

I want whomever to understand, I don't want to start a mutiny in "Mutantville", but I didn't expect to be "mutanized" for attempting to have a little Mutant-style fun.

I thought Mutantville was a place to let your hair down, and have some good clean fun?! Guess I was wrong...

Gee...I hate to see what is going to happen when I post, err...I should say planned on posting...about something humerous I did at work three years ago, a joke that kept on going for a month, and to where most of the plant employees started getting involved against our Industrial Engineer who thought HE was it with a capital T.

PS: MOD? Admin? Could you please send me a "Crystal Ball" like your's...heck I will use it here to ensure I never start something that apparently you can see getting out of hand like the thread I apparently started (exception of this thread), and perhaps, I could use at work, as my FORECASTING Crystal Ball so that I can determine more accuratly what I need to build to meet sales 100% on each and every product line so that I don't build too much of one product line and not enough of the other, as the one I have as a Materials Coordinator is out of order. (Anybody in Manufacturing will and/or should be able to understand that comment related to Forecasting and Production).

This one may not last long either.

better put your flame suit on its gonna get real hot in here.

to AT!
    **** Bow
    **** Arrows
    **** Rest
    **** Broadheads
    **** Sights
    To see your company name in front of these products please pay me or send them to me free.

Quote Originally Posted by 61695
    This one may not last long either.
    Well then, I guess that will be the themometer to guage the reaction of the MODS/Admins., and either add more credibility.

I think that for the most part, we are all mature adults and most threads would self-correct themselves...if not...then I can see that a MOD/Admin should step in.

I belong to many forums...and many of them 100 times more volitile then AT...but even there, most thread's self-right themselves and/or the maturer members help get the ones that are out of line...in line...for the most part, by ignoring their threads and not feeding the trolls.

And if it takes a little Parody to get a unexpected reaction...

Must say, nothing like checking the water with both feet. Now that your in waist deep what do you have planned for an encore?

Quote Originally Posted by BHNTR1
    Must say, nothing like checking the water with both feet. Now that your in waist deep what do you have planned for an encore?
    CAn't wait for that one.

Mabey it was your boss...........
    The Second Amendment isn't just about firearms....

The Mod/Admin that deleted the thread PM'd me and explained to me why, to which I understand.

As a result, I've "personally" asked that Mod/Admin to delete this thread at my request. So if it disappears, it was at my request...not of their choosing...PERIOD.

Quote Originally Posted by The PRE10DR
    The Mod/Admin that deleted the thread PM'd me and explained to me why, to which I understand.

As a result, I've "personally" asked that Mod/Admin to delete this thread at my request. So if it disappears, it was at my request...not of their choosing...PERIOD.

Party Pooper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for letting us know. That takes away suspicion

Stop telling us what to do.

I think the thread should stay here.

Perfect example of the fact that there are some things that are done for a reason.

Tree Huggin Hippie who hunts elk with a bow and appreciates a good dark beer. An enigma walking.
    Oh, and I'm not a dude. A

Quote Originally Posted by Bellows1

tee hee hee............that cracked me up.
    Tree Huggin Hippie who hunts elk with a bow and appreciates a good dark beer. An enigma walking.
    Oh, and I'm not a dude. A

I agree with ya Ryan, it does take the suspicion away to a point.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellows1
    Stop in the bar sometime. At least I could tell you what I think.

Think I'll go grill a steak and let it BURN!!!

That kinda week

OX

Quote Originally Posted by Oxford

That kinda week

OX
    Now that's funny
    Vermont State Let's Go Fishing Instructor
    Vermont Bowhunting Safety Instructor
    "Leave it as it is. The ages have been at work on it and man can only mar it." TR
    TGMM Brotherhood of the Bow

That kinda week

OX

And its only Monday, I think youve got issues..................

Quote Originally Posted by Huntin4elk
    I think the thread should stay here.

Perfect example of the fact that there are some things that are done for a reason.

Like saran wrapping you to a tree .....................

Quote Originally Posted by BHNTR1
    Like saran wrapping you to a tree .....................
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A

Now that's darn funny!
    Always Strive to do What is Right
    PM me if you'd like to own your own archery store in Huntsville, AL
    BEST Zenit Riser
    W&W Limbs
    REDHDCHARM string loop material

That kinda week

OX
    Thats right you don't know how to grill out do you. Take it off before it turns black it will taste better to you.LMAO
    Sorry I had to say that after your I can't grill post.
    I would ask you to the bar but we don't go to the same one's I'm sure.

That kinda week

OX
    Sure you'll let it burn. I suspose I will let the sunrise tommarrow. Some things happen weather we want them to or not.

That kinda week

OX
    If you ruin a perfectly good steak on the grill by trashing it...I'm gonna have to come out there personally to CA and show you how a steak is grilled in such a manner you will never forget...EVER!

Its a little trick my dad showed me when I was young, after I had burnt to a charcoal, many a steaks at our cabin.

He took me to the grill, after preparing it and said, "Son, I'm now going to show you how a steak is cooked to perfection in such a way you will never forget from this day forward."

I was over-joyed...Dad's going to teach me how to grill!

With that, he pulled my shorts down around my ankles, picked me up and pulled my butt cheek across the grill slowely and then said, "That's the first side of the steak."

I was a little less enthused at this point...

He then proceeded to reverse the procedure, dragging my other butt cheek, a little faster this time, across that same hot grill while saying, "This is the other side of the steak...which after removed from the grill, should be done to perfection!"

I have yet to burn/trash a steak since that day.

If you ruin a perfectly good steak on the grill by trashing it...I'm gonna have to come out there personally to CA and show you how a steak is grilled in such a manner you will never forget...EVER!

Its a little trick my dad showed me when I was young, after I had burnt to a charcoal, many a steaks at our cabin.

He took me to the grill, after preparing it and said, "Son, I'm now going to show you how a steak is cooked to perfection in such a way you will never forget from this day forward."

I was over-joyed...Dad's going to teach me how to grill!

With that, he pulled my shorts down around my ankles, picked me up and pulled my butt cheek across the grill slowely and then said, "That's the first side of the steak."

I was a little less enthused at this point...

He then proceeded to reverse the procedure, dragging my other butt cheek, a little faster this time, across that same hot grill while saying, "This is the other side of the steak...which after removed from the grill, should be done to perfection!"

I have yet to burn/trash a steak since that day.

Good thing he wasn't filleting a fish.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast