100. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, i dance

58 58.00%
  • NO i trip over my own feet

42 42.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Guys can you DANCE?

Guys can you DANCE?

I have my friends wedding today and they said that everyone in the wedding party had to dance. AND i cant Dance. So here is my ? for every guy. Can you dance.

No way!!! I suck terribly.

Erik

Quote Originally Posted by hoyt bowhunting
    I have my friends wedding today and they said that everyone in the wedding party had to dance. AND i cant Dance. So here is my ? for every guy. Can you dance.
    I dance as well as a wounded gazalle

Quote Originally Posted by Dredly
    I dance as well as a wounded gazalle

I would like to see video as proof please.
    Tree Huggin Hippie who hunts elk with a bow and appreciates a good dark beer. An enigma walking.
    Oh, and I'm not a dude. A

Quote Originally Posted by Huntin4elk
    I would like to see video as proof please.
    No way! I do have a shred of dignity left

Real Men Can Dance.

Two step , Western Swing, Foxtrot, and even an occasional waltz.....

I can't imagine (in my single days) going to a wedding and not dancing with ALL the bridesmaids.Nothing impresses a pretty young thing like being able to lead and guide her around a dance floor without her feeling like an out of step rag doll.

During my senior year in college, I took a 1 credit Social Swing class to get enough of a class load to be considered a full time student. It was worth the time. I'd even recommend an Ellington Hall dance class.
    “... hunting is a lonely sport, ...a hunter is essentially a lonely man, more often than a ‘lone’ man; and the bigger the game, the lonlier it gets” Edison Marshall, Heart of the Hunter

Western Wanderer Hunting and Life in the West.

Have you ever seen the video of the baby girraf getting up? thats about how I look

I can... so I'm told.
    ... and just so you know... Mega-Lefty here! ---->>>>
    The safest person in a gun free zone is the one with a gun.

Heck....everyone can dance. EVEN ME. The difference is that it doesn't LOOK like dancing.
    But i don't dance much if any at social gatherings. Not because i'm anti-social or anti-dance. I just don't want the EMS to show up because some one thinks i'm having spasms.

At my Junior Prom in (well, let's not go there) I danced with all the girls sitting at my table and all the guys got real pissed at me. But they wouldn't dance and all the girls wanted to kick off their shoes and do a litttle dance and get down tonight (notice I left out the "make a little love" part!).

I like to dance, but I gotta be careful if it's too warm out or I'll (to be nice) perspire a little more than I'd like!
    Team 34- Rack Attack
    2011 PSE X-Force Dream Season Evo in black/camo; AAE DOA drop-away rest
    HHA OL-5019 sight; 1/4" Red Eye Peep; Spot-Hogg Saturday Night Special release
    27" Easton XX78 2314's with NAP Twisters and wraps; 125 grain Magnus Snuffers

I can dance but the only reason that I can is because when I worked at the YMCA while I was still in high school the asst. dance instructor had a crush on me. So she asked me to be her asst. when teaching lessons. I can waltz, two step, salsa, tango, and my favorite is swing dancing. To bad my wife only knows how to booty dance (any man can booty dance it is very simple just use this phrase in your mind "let me rub it on your ______ fill in blank with what ever body part you have access to.)

sure

whats so hard about it? i can do a little line dancing, slow dance's and things like that. but the new hip hop crap i can't really do. i have taught a few friends how to do some seriously "forbidden" dancing. heck at my wedding, my brothers said i must have been half black.( only because of the moves) and a few said i must be part snake being able to twist and grind like that.

speed

Worry not, Hoyt. I play at maybe 20 weddings a year, and the bridal party dance thing is just part of that whole Bride & father, groom & mother dance ritual that happens after dinner. It only takes a minute, it's a slow dance, so all you need to do is hang on and don't fall down. If you're traveling to the Rochester area today for this wedding, say hi to the drummer (a fellow hoyt hunter).
    “Being a Humanist means trying to behave decently without expectation of rewards or punishment after you are dead.”
    ― Kurt Vonnegut

I'm a danceing fool.(heavy on the fool) I love to dance and so does my wife.You play the music and I'll dance to it.Of course the Jack Danials helps.

look's likes eveber body cans dance to me.......................

http://www.ugoto.com/videos/baddancingcompilation.html

Goos lucks hoytbowhunting. cants be worser thans some of does.

I can manage a waltz and even a cha-cha

I hold these to be the two greatest human values ever: Firstly, unconditional and universal love of all beings, and then, the sense of humour, with love giving meaning to our lives, and the sense of humour giving us solace from love. Doris Lussier
    "Humanity has evolved - as far as it has evolved," continued the old priest " with no thanks to its predecessors or itself. Evolution brings human beings. Human beings, through a long and painful process, bring humanity." Endymion

I dance...
    In my single day, in the clubs that's how you met women. I could move a little and I let them teach me the rest. Thye like to teach guys to dance. If you're single, try it sometime.
    SCFletch
    HOYT VECTRIX
    WICKED1 STRINGS

GO GAMECOCKS!

North Dakota - "Where the deer and the antelope roam"

Lightbulb After...

After about 15 beers, I can dance with the best of them... and sing to boot!
    Hoyt Carbon Spyder Turbo

With enough alcohol a t wedding anybody can dance.

Quote Originally Posted by 61695
    With enough alcohol a t wedding anybody can dance.

I agree, the more I drink the better I dance

Quote Originally Posted by robertyb
    I agree, the more I drink the better I dance
    And the better you think you look.

Cool

I started dancing during the "disco ara" up in Milwakee, WI during the mid '70s.
    When I got out of the Navy in early '80s, disco was dead. But I did use some of the moves I had learned to jump into the rock n roll dance floor. Seems that most guys went to the bars to drink....and some had ladies on their arm.
    I never took a woman to a bar...but more than once, (in my golden youth) left with one, or two

Now that I look back on it...
    The woman I married, heard of 3 dancing fools that were so good...that these guys were the topic at a home lingerie show. Little did the ladies know...all 3 names that they talked about were the same man.
    Now, I know that God has a sense of humor...I haven't had a dancing partner in oh so long!
    Last edited by mathews/fish; July 29th, 2006 at 06:11 PM.
    Some can tune a bow...
    But you can never tune a fish!

Not in the slightest.
    Select this link for: Acronyms/Terms/FAQ/Useful links on Archery Talk. I know I'm in my own little World, but it's okay. They know me here! Co-founding Member of Team FB4L

I can dance I like to swing dance & everthing else its fun! My wife has been a dancer for 20 yrs she can do it all ballet, jazz, Tap. And so can my Daughter they are lovely to watch!

we try and go dancing about every weekend ,,enjoy it as much as archery,,,

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast