Easton vs Gold Tip

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Easton vs Gold Tip

I'm currently shooting Easton axis arrows and I am considering switching to Gold Tip Kinetic arrows. Are there any advantages. Seems there are more dealers for Gold Tip where I live now then Easton. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

2. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

I don't live far from you, so I came to the same conclusion about dealers. I use GT Trads because I shoot recurve. Every time I try to get away from them, I end up right back. I am not a fan of the h.i.t. Insert in the axis anyhow. All arrows break, but I've seen too many axis break at or around that insert to not question its toughness. I know one guy that shoots the axis while using the GT insert, and he claims it fixes that concern. That seems like a hassle to me. I also use the screw in weights by GT to up FOC and perfect arrow flight. All GT inserts take them. Some others do, but not all. So to avoid the hassle of making sure that brand does, I just use GT to have one less thing to worry about.

I know others will disagree with me, but it's just my opinion. I guarantee it is worth every bit of what you payed for it, at the very least.
    Good judgement comes from experience, and most of that comes from BAD judgement.
    Big Stick Reaper. Big Stick Assassin
    Black magic w/ PSE Ghost limbs. 67 Ben Pearson Mustang
    Bear Kodiak Takedown. Pearson warf

4. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

Gold Tip are solid as rock, and have always made GREAT arrows, I shoot a lot of Easton as well, But it is because
    the price of the Gold Tip are more. Both work for me. I prefer Gold Tip always a go to arrow.

PSE Surge 70# SW

6. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

I use to shoot the GT , but I found the Axis in the specs I wanted a few years ago and I've been happy with them ever since .

Gold Tip!!!

easton arrows are great arrow.They perform very well and seems that they are more consisent

I shoot Gold tip! I know a lot of guys who love to talk about their Easton arrows though

I shoot GT pros and have no regrets. Accurate and durable.

Gold Tip all the way