a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: 2007 Hoyt Lineup

Oh, and what about mass/weight of the bows compared to the Trykons?

Hard to imagine they could be much quieter or shock free than my Trykon XL is.

"Every man dies, not every man really lives."
    PSE * Xpedition * CBE/Spot Hogg * Stan Shootoff * Hamskea Versa Rest * B-Stinger * Swarovski Binoculars * Double Bull Archery Blinds * Stormy Hardwoods * John's Custom Archery (aka "Breathn")

Pics

Pics????

What cams and speeds are on the 38 pro?

Quote Originally Posted by czecheiko
    Here is the skinny on the 07 ' line. Tell them you heard it here first

Goodbye UltraTec and ProTec
    Trykons stayed another year

New bow is the "Vectrix" and Vectrix XL 33", 7" BH, built in string suppressor, 316 fps, supposedly no hump (smooth draw), noticeably quieter and less shock than the Trykon. Draw specific, parralel limbs. Black cams and limb pockets - bronze is out.

Another new bow is a 38 Pro. XT 2000's, 8 1/4" BH, ot XT 1000's with 7 1/2" BH, parralel limbs.

Can you give us anymore info on the 38 Pro with the XT1000 limbs and what are the colors, are they available in Black...thanks

Here is the skinny on the 07 ' line. Tell them you heard it here first

Goodbye UltraTec and ProTec
    Trykons stayed another year

New bow is the "Vectrix" and Vectrix XL 33", 7" BH, built in string suppressor, 316 fps, supposedly no hump (smooth draw), noticeably quieter and less shock than the Trykon. Draw specific, parralel limbs. Black cams and limb pockets - bronze is out.

Another new bow is a 38 Pro. XT 2000's, 8 1/4" BH, ot XT 1000's with 7 1/2" BH, parralel limbs.

And who are you when you are not at home ... how would you know this info that no-one elses seems to know or are allowed to share????
    ----------------------------------------------------

I have a hard time believing that they would drop the Ultratec and Protec.... This Pro 38 may be a good replacement but it will be impossible to beat the UT the way they are ...... You simply can't get it any better then the UT ...... This really bothers me..... I was planning on ordering a 07 UT ..... My emotions are running wild....Got to get the concrete reallity pretty soon... It is getting close to release time...

If you look back on page one of this post you will find that this has been posted already. Look for the user name simms.
    Bowtech Insanity CPXL
    Last Chance Archery / Power Press

Have You seen John Dudely's new target bow, that has black pockets and cams also.
    I eat tomorrows trophies today

Well if this is true then I'm sick!!!! Slower and slower they are loosing my support.

Quote Originally Posted by JC280
    If you look back on page one of this post you will find that this has been posted already. Look for the user name simms.
    Yeah, this guy got the scoop early last year. Nobody believed him, well almost, I believed him.

sad but true....

Gritty, I feel your pain bro, I was considering ordering an 07' UltraTec too. There is a new bow that is called a Ultra 38. 38", reflex riser, available in XT 1000 and 2000, similar to the Pro 38 I talked about in my previous post, only as with the Ultra and Pro Tec's of past, difference being the reflex/deflex risers.

AND I made an error. The Pro and Ultra 38's are straight limb bows, NOT parallel limb.

I belive the Ultra and ProElite will stay the same, and the Trykons are going to stay the same.

The only thing I know about color options is that the camo pattern is remaining the same, but as posted before, the limb pockets and cams are black instead of bronze......

33" Vectrix - 36" Vectrix XL

No pics to post........
    Last edited by czecheiko; October 14th, 2006 at 02:49 AM.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Bowzone_Mikey
    And who are you when you are not at home ... how would you know this info that no-one elses seems to know or are allowed to share????

Im just a regular guy that loves to hunt and shoot great bows. No one special, but remember who broke you guys the news about the Trykon last year and wait and see if what Im telling you pans out, then question the validity of my info

Im just a regular guy that loves to hunt and shoot great bows. No one special, but remember who broke you guys the news about the Trykon last year and wait and see if what Im telling you pans out, then question the validity of my info
    czecheiko isn't b'sin you guys. I found out about 5 days ago, and if what I was told is true he is right.

So what is the difference between the pro 38 and the ultra 38?

And I'm confused on why the Vectrix would have the same specs as the Trykon's. I don't understand how there is enough model differentiation between the two.

And I still wonder what the mass weights of all of these models are.
    PSE * Xpedition * CBE/Spot Hogg * Stan Shootoff * Hamskea Versa Rest * B-Stinger * Swarovski Binoculars * Double Bull Archery Blinds * Stormy Hardwoods * John's Custom Archery (aka "Breathn")

And cams....

It sounds like the Vectrix has new cams?

What about the pro/ultra 38? Does this come with standard cam & 1/2 OR spirals as options?

See and Nobody believed me.
    Strange how the Brits find out about the US bows before the US do

Quote Originally Posted by Gritty
    I have a hard time believing that they would drop the Ultratec and Protec.... This Pro 38 may be a good replacement but it will be impossible to beat the UT the way they are ...... You simply can't get it any better then the UT ...... This really bothers me..... I was planning on ordering a 07 UT ..... My emotions are running wild....Got to get the concrete reallity pretty soon... It is getting close to release time...
    I feel the same way - I really can not understand why they would discontinue the Ultratec! I have yet to shoot a bow that holds and shoots better. Doesn't seem like a good idea to get rid of the best "all around" bow in the lineup for several years. To me the Vextrix sounds like just another Trykon - and the fact that I was itching to sell my Trykon and get back into an Ultratec which I stupidly sold to purchase the Trykon tells you what I think about the recent Hoyt "Trykon revolution" I can't help but think they are doing away with everything that set them apart from the other "hunting bow dominant" companies. Just because a bow is the biggest seller for a company doesn't make it the best - guess you can't blame them for thinking in terms of $$$$$$$ though.

Quote Originally Posted by Predator
    So what is the difference between the pro 38 and the ultra 38?

And I'm confused on why the Vectrix would have the same specs as the Trykon's. I don't understand how there is enough model differentiation between the two.

And I still wonder what the mass weights of all of these models are.
    Pro 38 will have a deflex riser. Ultra 38 will have a reflex riser.

The Vectrix will have a new version of the cam and a half. It is also going to feature a built in string suppression system. Im sure it will have cosmetic changes compared to the Trykon as well. It shares the same specs, because, quite frankly, those are the specs people want. My guess is they are keeping the Trykon around another year to help their dealers liquidate inventory.

Sorry, I don't have any information on mass weight.

xt3000 limbs?

I didnt see any mention of xt3000 limbs, but would seriously doubt the only bows optioning them would be the elite series. At least "I HOPE NOT!"

The Ultra 38 sounds to be a good design and is the most interesting to me at this limited info point..... I just hope they still have spirals as cam option on it and draw lengths out to 31.5 inches for us normal sized archers..LOL.... Not really interested in the deflex riser design as I generally end up huntign with the same bow I shoot 3D with all summer.... My hope is for a Ultratec like feel and performance of the spirals and the no shock of a Trykon..... I am exicted.... I want to shoot one already.....LOL... 41 yearold Kid....Hopefully my shop gets the rep info soon and order details .........soon......Now!!!
    Last edited by Gritty; October 14th, 2006 at 02:03 PM.

Question Goodbye???

Quote Originally Posted by ultratec1
    Well if this is true then I'm sick!!!! Slower and slower they are loosing my support.
    I'm not really mad: but I wonder...Why would someone dropp the best of the best of the best (in Hoyt's own words) to replace it with --- what? The best of the best of the best of the best
    I mean: nobody who's really serious, doesn't just drop or changes the winner - and the best shooting bow, like (IMHO) the Protec is? And the Ultratec - if I take your's (most of you guys) word for it. (Just thinking - how many pro's are using the Trykon on their's 3D shoots. How many pro shooters have shot the Trykon on 2006 IBO world championships? I'm from Europe - so, please - tell me.)
    Unless they intend to earn even more serious $$$$$$$$? And I think the draw lenght spec. is just that: forcing bow shops owners all over the States (end world for that matter) to order more bows... And more bows...

One way or the other: I'm buying a 2006 Protec if the 2007 Protec is out...

Then - BYE BYE HOYT...
    Sorry because my English sucks...
    But I guess I do speak better than I write.

I wouldn't jump ship just because of a name change and a little differant design. I'm sure the bows have been changed for the better. How many of you didn't like the new model of car when it came out....I bet we're all driving one now. I didn't see it noted anywhere but since all the info is out in the open now the spirals are not available anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by 60X
    I wouldn't jump ship just because of a name change and a little differant design. I'm sure the bows have been changed for the better. How many of you didn't like the new model of car when it came out....I bet we're all driving one now. I didn't see it noted anywhere but since all the info is out in the open now the spirals are not available anymore.
    First we hear that the Ultratec and Protec are gone -

NOW NO MORE SPIRALS

Looks like they didn't take the serious competition shooters into account at all Can't blame them I guess since most of the money in this industy is made by making what "Joe Hunter" wants to buy...........

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast