Archery Talk Forum banner

PCX on Prime Rival???

948 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  bobrel 
#1 ·
Can you run these cams on the 2016 Rival? I put a set of PCX on there since the PCXL cams were to small and my ATA is 35.5 BH is 6.5 and my timing marks are way off due to having to twist the heck out of my cables to get my poundage...So either ive done something wrong, or the person who made these cables didnt do them to the right length... any help would be great

#2 ·
The PCXL cams and the PCX cams are almost identical and there isnt any cable/string changes necessary when you change between them. the only change is to increase letoff which i think was done by making the drawstop peg longer or moving the slot in the wheel.
so if your setup is way off its the cables and or string. I usually change one cable at a time to see what changes in case there is a screwup.
good luck
bob

#3 ·
Meant to say
The PCXL cams and the PCX cams are almost identical and there isnt any cable/string changes necessary when you change between them. the only change is to increase letoff which i think was done by making the drawstop slot longer or moving the slot in the wheel.
so if your setup is way off its the cables and or string. I usually change one cable at a time to see what changes in case there is a screwup.
good luck
bob

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.