Archery Talk Forum banner

What are you shooting?

3K views 39 replies 39 participants last post by  Reicher 
#1 ·
I shoot a PSE Ipala and a Bear Black Bear. Both 3 under with a tab. 2117's and woodies for the Bear and woodies for the Impala. No sights on either bow right now, maybe later though.

#2 · (Edited)
shoot a Bear Barsalino T/D compound set on 60#, one of my favorite bows. I just sold a good finger bows an apex, never shot it with fingers very much however. I have a Protec with 2000 limbs that is too short in my opinion for a good finger bow, am trying to deal on a protec with 3000 limbs that should be the ticket for a fast shooting and smooth finger shooting bow....

#7 ·
Mathews Rival Pro and Bowtech Constitution. Tab, 65/75 Terminator selects with 125gr tip and 4" Duravanes with NAP Plunger rests.

#8 ·
what I shoot

L/H Reflex highlander 45# @ 26.5", split fingers w/glove, Pure instinctive for 45+ years (though I have tried about every type/style of shooting) Had to drop # due to stroke 3 years ago. Favorite bow was a "94" hoyt defiant 40" A to A

#9 ·
\|/

#16 ·
2002 Martin Cougar Elite
26" Draw
00 65% Fury Cams

#17 ·
Hoyt ProTec LX, Command cams, 65% L.O., Cavalier Free Flyte rest + lock plunger.

47#, 30" draw, arrows are 31", spine 340, 100g points + inserts.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.