2017 wait times - Page 6

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: 2017 wait times

Yep, same here, 9 weeks for a RH Prevail 40 SVX, except I live in Oregon, just a hop and a skip from Utah. I did custom order a car and it was delivered in 6 weeks, 6 weeks for a car that can drive itself and Hoyt is making people wait more than 1/6th of a year for 3 pieces of aluminum, 4 pieces of glass and strings. It's ridiculous at this point. Just terrible manufacturing efficiency.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

I ordered a new carbon defiant in LH on Dec 4th and it showed up at my local archery shop on Dec 18th

4. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by TheFearEffect View Post
    Ordered a Pro Defiant 34 black with blue accents on 11/8. Just got a call from my dealer and Hoyt is giving a build date of January 20.
    Dealer called late last week and the ship date was moved up to 1/12/17.

I ordered my Carbon Defiant Dec 16, Picked it up last night Jan 4. Under 3 weeks.Not bad.
    Hoyt Carbon Defiant

Well my delivery date of Dec15 came and went and now on Jan 5 I still don't have a bow. I have a back up to shoot during the wait, but I hate broken promises, don't make the promise if you can't deliver. Going to ATA next week, I am going to be doing some shopping that's for sure!

Edit to say I understand they have a LOT of orders right now so it is understandable, still frustrating though and I will still buy the bow when it shows up. Just chomping to get at a new bow!
    Every man dies,
    not every man really lives.

Quote Originally Posted by iammarty View Post
    Build date has been updated to January 12. 6 weeks isn't too bad but the wait is killing me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Date moved out to January 24. Maybe Hoyt brought everybody to the ATA show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    17 Hoyt Pro Defiant 34
    13 Hoyt Carbon Element

I walked into bow shop Friday the 6th, shot Halon 32 - Halon X, alum Defiant 34, carbon Defiant 34, carbon Defiant Turbo, Prime Rize, Prime Centergy (I am replacing a Prime Rize that was stolen from me in late October). I went back on Saturday the 7th and shot the CD 34 & Prime Centergy a lot, bought the carbon Defiant 34 #3 cam (29in. draw).

Anyone know what difference there be between the #2 cam @ 29 inch draw (e slot) vs the #3 cam in the A slot?
    chop wood, carry water.

11 weeks and still waiting for my left handed 37 prevail. Massively dissapointed in the service from hoyt

Quote Originally Posted by Burnt Reynolds View Post
    I walked into bow shop Friday the 6th, shot Halon 32 - Halon X, alum Defiant 34, carbon Defiant 34, carbon Defiant Turbo, Prime Rize, Prime Centergy (I am replacing a Prime Rize that was stolen from me in late October). I went back on Saturday the 7th and shot the CD 34 & Prime Centergy a lot, bought the carbon Defiant 34 #3 cam (29in. draw).

Anyone know what difference there be between the #2 cam @ 29 inch draw (e slot) vs the #3 cam in the A slot?
    Little more speednout of the 2 cam. Not a ton on the cd34 but I a little. And the 2 cam will have a slightly bigger valley with out any extra tweaking. At least in my opinion on the valley.
    2015 Nitrum Turbo Harvest Brown, Trophy Taker Smackdown Pro, Fuse Helix 5 pin Micro, Hoyt Pro series 8 inch stabilizer

Thinking about a 50# carbon defiant Turbo, but I don't want to wait 12 weeks or more.
    Stone 6
    black x
    SUMMIT VIPER ELITE SD

It took me about five weeks to get a Hoyt Pro Defiant with #2.1 cams. The bow is awesome to shoot and now the wait didn't seem that bad.

on

I've been waiting 7 weeks for a hyper edge and prevail Reps can't give me estimated time

I recieved 3 that I orders but they sent 2 of them in he wrong color and never received the limbs that I ordered a month and a half ago. Really disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by PALongbow View Post
    It took me about five weeks to get a Hoyt Pro Defiant with #2.1 cams. The bow is awesome to shoot and now the wait didn't seem that bad.

on
    5 Weeks isn't bad, I would've been super excited for 5 weeks. I'm going on 12 weeks now.

Ordered mine the week of Christmas, got an estimated ship date of 3/1/17...

Edit: Prevail 37, RH 60#, SXV 2

My Prevail came in a few days earlier than anticipated. Granted I ordered mine back in October shortly after the release and received it last week.

Quote Originally Posted by kestrel53065 View Post
    Ordered a CD34 this afternoon. Black with target color limbs. Projected build is 1/14/17.
    I wonder about these dates? I have seen a couple of dates that were Saturday or Sundays. Doesn't make sense to me. I was given a Sunday ship date and found it weird.

Ordered my PD34 (Buckskin w/ RR limbs) back in November. Dealer told me they were seriously backordered but should be out this month. We can only hope...

Bow came in 1-17-2017. A little short of 3 weeks. 2017 Carbon Defiant 34 Target.jpg
    LUV SHOOT'N 3D !Hidden Content

2016 Hoyt Carbon Defiant 31, 5 pin Retina loc, QAD HDX, Easton Flat line, Truball Diamond
    2017 Hoyt Carbon Defiant 34, Target color upgrade, Davis "System", HHA head w/Rheostat .010 pin, QAD HDX, Gold Tip Ultralight Pro. Tru Ball Boss X.

Red looks good!

Love the red, looks killer.........
    My CDT is all blacked out...

I ordered carbon defiant 34 in the last week of December. Picked it up at the dealer yesterday. About 25 days altogether. It was a carbon defiant, 50 to 60 pounds, number three cam, and buckskin. Very happy with it, and happy with the relatively short delivery time.

My order went in today. I was told 2-3 weeks. CD34, Ridge Reaper, #3 cam, 65lbs.
    Elite Synergy - QAD HDx - Trophy Ridge Cypher 5 - 6" Bee Stinger - Trufire Hardcore 4 Revolution

I ordered a double XL yesterday 70# in buckskin and was told 4-5 weeks

Ordered my LH Carbon Defiant 34 on 1/7, just got the call that it's in today! I can't wait to get it!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6