Thread: NW Arkansas Bow Shop???

NW Arkansas Bow Shop???

Looking for information on a good bow shop in NW Arkansas. Someplace with good, knowledgeable and patient people.

C&J Sports. Eureka Springs, AR

Jim (jimmy don) Butler. Out by Beaver Dam. Phone 479-253-9799.

Outdoor America
    Springdale, AR 479-872-6000

NW Bowshop

Midway Archery is in Lowell. They are a dealer for Bowtech, Hoyt, Ross, and Reflex. If you want to try Sportsmans Warehouse it is in Rogers. Southtown Sporting goods is in Fayetteville as well.

I was going to list Midway but my search did not come up with a number for them.

Pattons in Harrison has sold out its archery inventory.

I spoke with a lady at Midway. I wanted to go by and check out the new Bowtech Guardian, but she seems to be having trouble getting one.

I talked to Jim over in Eureka Springs. He didn't seem too interested in my business.

I was hoping that I would have some other options. I am new to bowhuniting and need someone that knows what they are doing and is willing to work with someone like me. Thanks for the input. I will keep checking with Midway and go down there when she gets the Guardians.

Jim is pretty laid back in his dealings. If you show up, he will definitely give you the best prices.

goatranch did u say that roger at pattons is out of bus.

Mossy Oak Outfitters

Fort Smith

Nice indoor range as well. State indoor is shot there ever year. Good people
    DB
    Archery is an addiction is for me. Vortex Binos, Trophy Taker Rest, Vapor Trail strings, OK-Archery DST 40, Eilte Z28 Bow, Carter/Scott releases, CBE sights, Goldtip arrows, B Stingers Stabilizers, Lancasters Archery, Slick Tricks, Vanetec Vanes, Elite Pulse

Quote Originally Posted by mallardoak View Post
    goatranch did u say that roger at pattons is out of bus.
    I called down there two weeks ago checking on an Allegiance for a friend and the women said they sold out their archery stuff but sounded like they were still in business. Didn't ask what they were selling.

i havent talked to roger in a while, i know they were running a printing shop in there too. maybe he just sold out and waiting on new inventory, if i was in harrison, i give roger a call , hes a great guy to deal with, thanks GR, mark

I am in Centerton. Lowell would be the closest place.

Thumbs up bow shop

There is a great one in Mt George. It is small but he sells lots of bows, Hoyt, Mathews, Bowtech. He has a indoor range. He even has a hooter shooter to tune your arrows and bow in. The owners name is John Thomas. If you want a phone # pm me.

Midway, Southtown and Sportsman's Warehouse are all excellent and I've bought a lot of stuff at each.

The women at Pattons didn't act like they would be getting anymore archery stuff to sell at all.

Arrowhead in Tulsa will have a Guardian this week or next. They already have a Drenalin sitting out to be purchased. Might be worth the drive. Give them a call....they seem to be pretty nice and fixed me up even though I bought my bow off of ebay.

Gellco and Tackle Box in Fort Smith are two first class sporting good stores. I am not sure how North you are talking about so they might be too far. Outdoor America is good too in Springdale

I live near harrison and patton did sell out. There is a shop on highway 7 south of harrison called Ledgendary Archery. They bought their inventory and sell hoyt and mathews. There is All pro glass and archery in harrison. They were selling bowtech martin pearson rytera and i think ross. They are great people and will always stop and help you. I have bought 2 bows there. Both shops have nice indoor ranges.

I'll put my two cents in.

Mtn Home area here, I had to drive(2 hrs well worth it) to Quitman to Ingram Archery. But darn glad I did. Jim holds one of the Rhinehart tourn. and has a awesome 3-d course setup. He is very accomindating and highly recomend him for Bowtech and/or Hoyt. When I did my searching last year he setup both the tribute and alleg. with both smooth and fast mod's. This gave me a true idea of what I wanted.

Mtn home area, if I was looking for a Hoyt or Pearson, I would look Eric up at Outdoor escape. He is another class act.

Sometimes a drive is well worth it.
    Any bow that works in my treestand