a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Archery Babes/bowhunting Babes

Archery Babes/bowhunting Babes

Hey Girls,
    I have a t-shirt shop and decided to make some cool "Archery Babe" and Bowhunting Babes" T-shirts (there are a couple of things for guys too). There are a lot more designs than this one.

Feel free to buy as many things as you like.
    Guys, you can buy cool t-shirts and stuff for your wives or girlfriends.

ENJOY!! Here is the link:
    http://www.cafepress.com/sassenachtshirt/2605113

The xoxo is just a cute 'signature'.
    Check it out! Let me know what you think.

Attached Images Attached Images

How about "Archery Chick".. i'm a babe by NO MEANS haha

Nice work! Lots of variety too.

Quote Originally Posted by melam View Post
    I agree maybe archery chick or girl and you have a picture of a girl shooting maybe just an idea! I am also looking for a decal for my van of a girl shooting a bow but not from a tree stand I dont hunt ...yet any one know where to get one!

Chris
    2007 Elite Ice in pink
    ILE4L
    2009 Elite GT500...NINJA

Yeah, I can make some Archery Chick shirts, let me know which design you like and I'll change the name on it.
    Last edited by stormycindy; February 27th, 2007 at 09:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DCH3K View Post
    I agree maybe archery chick or girl and you have a picture of a girl shooting maybe just an idea! I am also looking for a decal for my van of a girl shooting a bow but not from a tree stand I dont hunt ...yet any one know where to get one!

Chris
    Chris,
    If you let me know which design you like I can make one especially for you!

I haven't seen a decal like that, I can make stickers but not decals. Did you try doing a searh on the internet? I am sure you have, but just a suggestion.

Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by DCH3K View Post
    you have a picture of a girl shooting maybe just an idea! Chris
    I was wondering the same thing. I have wanted a tank like this for years, can never find one. I deer hunt so something with a deer would be cool too.
    I would love to have one that says something like, "Bow Hunting Babe" or something similar.

Nice website! I also am no "babe" or "chick". I am 54 yrs old and have 6 grandkids. Do you have any camo designs? I am thinking something like a camo patch with Bow Huntin' Grandma across it. Could you do something like that? Or a deer design, preferably not a whitetail, we don't have them around here.

Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    I was wondering the same thing. I have wanted a tank like this for years, can never find one. I deer hunt so something with a deer would be cool too.
    I would love to have one that says something like, "Bow Hunting Babe" or something similar.
    I'm working on it, and will let you know when I get it up on the store! Thanks for all the great ideas!!

Quote Originally Posted by B'ville Hunter View Post
    Nice website! I also am no "babe" or "chick". I am 54 yrs old and have 6 grandkids. Do you have any camo designs? I am thinking something like a camo patch with Bow Huntin' Grandma across it. Could you do something like that? Or a deer design, preferably not a whitetail, we don't have them around here.
    I can do that, I will work on that too and let you know when it's online at the store. Hopefully tonight I will have it or tomorrow.

I'll let you know.

As a matter of fact, I do have a girl shooting a bow, wait til you see it, I hope you'll like. Will let you know when its ready!

I love the Bowhunting Grandma idea! At 42, I will be expecting my first grandchild in May (a little boy). Whohooo!! How 'bout 3D Grandma!

Going to look at your stuff now!

Angela,
    I added one bowhunter babe shirt design to a few things, this is only one design, I am working on more, do you have any more ideas?

I can't find that picture I had of a girl shooting, will have to look again.

Cindy

I love it ALL!!!! I will be ordering

Quote Originally Posted by stormycindy View Post
    Angela,
    I added one bowhunter babe shirt design to a few things, this is only one design, I am working on more, do you have any more ideas?

I can't find that picture I had of a girl shooting, will have to look again.

Cindy
    I will have to take a look! Thanks! If you have anything with a deer that would be cool too.

I will have to take a look! Thanks! If you have anything with a deer that would be cool too.
    I'm working on a couple of designs with deers.

Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Cat Chic View Post
    I love the Bowhunting Grandma idea! At 42, I will be expecting my first grandchild in May (a little boy). Whohooo!! How 'bout 3D Grandma!

Going to look at your stuff now!
    I'll do a nice 3D Grandma, is there a design you like? Cause I can make it exactly how you want it.

Let me know!
    Cindy

Yea, I will work on something like that. Will let you know when its online. Should be ready tonight.
    Cindy

i can do vinyl decals - let me get my head above water after the upcoming regional tournament and i'll see if i can get you gals something !
    ~Kygirl~

B'ville Hunter,
    I added 3D Grandma shirts and hats, here's the link:

If there's something more specific in mind, let me know...

Enjoy!
    Cindy

i can do vinyl decals - let me get my head above water after the upcoming regional tournament and i'll see if i can get you gals something !
    ~Kygirl~
    Kygirl,
    I'd love the check out the decals too, is it something you can put on a truck window?

Can't wait to see it.
    Cindy

Cindy, I love everything on your website, I will be ordering very soon! Melissa

ky girl

i was wondering what county you lived in thank you
    Friends Dont Let Friends Go To Hell..
    60x strings staff shooter
    CRAZYHORSE ARCHERY 1-270-789-3776
    808xt BOWSLINGS
    www.60xcustomstrings.com
    Sponsored by Black Eagle Arrows & 3D Hunting Supply & PeeOn A Limb

Quote Originally Posted by martinarchery27 View Post
    i was wondering what county you lived in thank you
    Hon, I'm in DuPage County, why do you ask? Just curious...

Cindy

Quote Originally Posted by pooh bear View Post
    Cindy, I love everything on your website, I will be ordering very soon! Melissa
    Thanks Melissa!
    I have more shirts and more stuff up now, with BOWHUNTING BABES, BOWHUNTER CHICK, BOWHUNTER BABE, ARCHERY CHICK, ARCHERY BABE, etc.. but please if there's something that you want special, let me know I can design it for you.

Enjoy! I had fun making the designs.

Cindy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast