Hoyt Satori - Page 2

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Hoyt Satori

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Casto Jr View Post
    WoodsmanRyan,

Well... I'm hoping it won't be the Excel grip. lol lol

The grip is the first thing I want to look at. Crossing my fingers that Hoyt made this riser to accept the Profit and 180 grips. I recently bought a medium Jager 2.0 Best grip for my Dorado; I'm hoping it will fit this riser.
    I was hoping for the Excel grip because I already have a Jager grip that fits my Excel that I was hoping to use.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Cwilder View Post
    They take the target line of grips. Comes with the new ergo grip
    Thanks for the info!

4. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Cwilder View Post
    They take the target line of grips. Comes with the new ergo grip
    Well.... CRAP! Now I'm going to have to buy a couple new Jager 2.0 mediums.

Thanks for the info Christian.
    Form is everything.

What's traditional? I don't know, don't care and don't care to know.

Hoyt Satori

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...6&share_type=t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    B.J.P.
    Semper Fi

Thanks for those links. Yep, they've added it to their website:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Form is everything.

Quote Originally Posted by stick monkey View Post
    ...and added a adjustable block for ilf....
    Looks like we were both wrong about that "block." From the pictures, it looks like the dovetail mount is machined into the riser.
    Form is everything.

Well done Hoyt! I might have just found my second new recurve for 2017.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk spelling/grammar errors are likely to occur.

im a fan, will be getting one for sure
    Bob Lee Signature~ 47# @ 28''
    Jeffrey's Archery Royal Hunter Recurve~47#@ 28''
    Shakespeare Necedah~40# @28''
    PSE Nova Barebow finger shooter~

Exclamation

I'm sorry, but HOYT Satori may have copied my idea of the Radiused Strike Plate.

This is the Radiused Strike Plate Desgin on my Chaser Archery Halberd 1 Riser:

TB2Kz.DXp95V1Bjy0FiXXallXXa_!!2609395436.jpg

TB2ANnkap_AQeBjSZFyXXb1bXXa_!!2609395436.jpg

TB2GvtSXGi5V1BjSspaXXbrApXa_!!2609395436.jpg

The Srike Plate is 0.1735" Thick, it is to be installed over an also Radiused Shelf (Cut 0.375" Past Center), to form a double Radiused Platform for shooting off the shelf.
    With Paper or metal washer put between the Strike Plate and Riser, one can fine turn his center shot.

We at Chaser Archery have been selling Halberd 1 Riser since August 26th, 2016.
    And this Radiused Strike Plate Structure has been patented in China since April 2016.
    Chaser Archery - Designed and Made with Pride in China

Rob Kaulfold of Lancaster Archer talked of building a radiused shelf plate 5 or 6 years ago. They even offered it for sale on their website, but I don't think it ever went into production.

I've got a neighbor who worked at an aluminum plant. He made a radiused shelf plate for his compound bow 30 years ago.

Your risers and those plates look really nice, but I seriously doubt Hoyt copied anything from you any more than you copied them from my buddy who did it years ago.
    Form is everything.

Here are more picture of my Strike Plate Structure:

The Following Picture has been announced publicly on April 16th, 2016, right after my patent paper was summited.

design 2.jpg

psb.jpg

psb (1).jpg

Quote Originally Posted by gd1944 View Post
    I'm sorry, but HOYT Satori may have copied my idea of the Radiused Strike Plate.

This is the Radiused Strike Plate Desgin on my Chaser Archery Halberd 1 Riser:

TB2Kz.DXp95V1Bjy0FiXXallXXa_!!2609395436.jpg

TB2ANnkap_AQeBjSZFyXXb1bXXa_!!2609395436.jpg

TB2GvtSXGi5V1BjSspaXXbrApXa_!!2609395436.jpg

The Srike Plate is 0.1735" Thick, it is to be installed over an also Radiused Shelf (Cut 0.375" Past Center), to form a double Radiused Platform for shooting off the shelf.
    With Paper or metal washer put between the Strike Plate and Riser, one can fine turn his center shot.

We at Chaser Archery have been selling Halberd 1 Riser since August 26th, 2016.
    And this Radiused Strike Plate Structure has been patented in China since April 2016.
    Don't flatter yourself. I'd bet very few people here have ever heard of your company, and I'm sure Hoyt is no different. I have it on good authority that the Satori has been in the works since well before your supposed patent date. I googled your name and found a poorly laid out website and a Facebook page that a whopping 2 people like and follow.
    Serial Trad Police Offender

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Casto Jr View Post
    Rob Kaulfold of Lancaster Archer talked of building a radiused shelf plate 5 or 6 years ago. They even offered it for sale on their website, but I don't think it ever went into production.

I've got a neighbor who worked at an aluminum plant. He made a radiused shelf plate for his compound bow 30 years ago.

Your risers and those plates look really nice, but I seriously doubt Hoyt copied anything from you any more than you copied them from my buddy who did it years ago.
    Well I do hope that is the case.
    And I don't blame them for copying, even if they really did or did not.
    I'm not accussing here. I know they may have not copied.
    As long as they don't prevent me from selling the same structured Bows in the US, for I don't have patent in the US.
    I currently have a 19" Riser underdevelopment with the same structure, and it's designed for the US Market.
    The purpose I post these posts is to let people know that I'm not copying them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sauk Mountain View Post
    Don't flatter yourself. I'd bet very few people here have ever heard of your company, and I'm sure Hoyt is no different. I have it on good authority that the Satori has been in the works since well before your supposed patent date. I googled your name and found a poorly laid out website and a Facebook page that a whopping 2 people like and follow.
    That is because my products are only sold in the Chinese market so far.

Well I do hope that is the case.
    And I don't blame them for copying, even if they really did or did not. As long as they don't prevent me from selling the same structured Bows in the US, for I don't have patent in the US.
    I currently have a 19" Riser underdevelopment with the same structure, and it's designed for the US Market.
    The purpose I post these posts is to let people know that I'm not copying them.
    No it wasn't. Your first post made the accusation that they may have copied you. You can't copy something nobody has seen or heard about.

That is because my products are only sold in the Chinese market so far.
    Good luck in your business venture, but I would think twice about throwing accusations towards one of the oldest still in business bow companies in the US.

No it wasn't. Your first post made the accusation that they may have copied you. You can't copy something nobody has seen or heard about.
    I'm sorry I have let you to such impression. Maybe it's because of my poor English.
    I will edit the post, change some words.

-------------------------------------------

Sorry, I was unable to edit it, seems to have past time.

But I hope my point is made. I just want to let people know that our little tinny company is not copying from the Gaint HOYT Archery.

I'm sorry I have let you to such impression. Maybe it's because of my poor English.
    I will edit the post, change some words.
    Your English is fine.

I sincerely appologize if HOYT or anyone else is offened by my post.

Since this is the case, I fully withdraw my accusation towards them. And thank you for letting me know this info.
    I respect HOYT very much, it's also unbelievable for me if they really copied designs from our little Chinese company.
    Actually, that would be more of an honor for me, although they didn't copy.

Would like to try a 19 inch riser with some long limbs.

looks like another bow to go and try out!

that is funny a company from china saying they have the copyrights. china pretty much copys everthing. over here in europe the market is full of china rip offs. chaser is known in europe for cheap junk compounds that newbies buy and get ripped off.

Quote Originally Posted by lost american View Post
    that is funny a company from china saying they have the copyrights. china pretty much copys everthing. over here in europe the market is full of china rip offs. chaser is known in europe for cheap junk compounds that newbies buy and get ripped off.
    Well that isn't us. We don't make compounds. You must have confused us with others.
    Actually Halberd 1 Riser and its Limbs are the only products we carry now.
    But soon we will have 2 more Risers in length 19" and 25".

We aim to change people's (including yours, sir) opinion and bias towards China made products, so we only make the products to our very best limits.

We will only launch our 2nd generation risers on the Europe and American Markets (the 19" and 25" mentioned above), after the design and craftsmanship are perfected by my own standard.

We are not your normal Chinese company, and we don't sell cheap.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast