rangemaster pro scope "glows in the dark"

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

rangemaster pro scope "glows in the dark"

I was sitting in my blind and had some deer come in to the bait. it was last light, I had the illumination set on green and either 1 or 2 brightness. I pulled my crossbow up to get ready, just in case I needed to shoot. I felt I was silent, but all the deer looked right at me, I couldn't figure out why. fast forward to the next sit, and I pulled my memory card on my trail cam and was shocked when the cam picked up a glowing bright green dot coming from my blind. if I can see it on a trail cam, the deer can see it too! So now my question, is there a filter or any other ideas that could be put on my objective lens or do I just not use the illumination feature on my scope?

Give Vince a call in customer service 330.628.9245 xt 137 he usually will find get a resolution promptly

I've read about this several times. It help me decide to go with the Hawke XB30 on my Horton Storm.
    Horton Storm
    TenPoint Turbo GT
    Wicked Ridge Invader G3

I just ordered a Vortex viper xbr I will keep you guys posted.

Please do let us know.

I checked four of my illuminated scopes today. They all "glow". I'm not sure it's possible to make a lighted reticle that can't be seen from the objective lens end of a scope.

Viper XBR
    Rangemaster Pro
    CenterPoint
    Ravin