Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I have Ohio leases open if interested

I have Ohio leases open if interested

Hello folks,
    Just wanted to let you know we still have some openings for leases this year. We have 10,000 PRIVATE acres available. Not leased they are owned.FIRST year we have done this!!!!!
    We will be offering 75 spots on the 10,000 acres is all and they will be just $500.00 per person.Bow hunting only.
    if interested email me at bowmanhunter@verizon.net or call me at 419-797-7307. These will go fast. God bless and thanks.

DJ

Arrow wraps ----> bowmanhunter.com--**AUTHORIZED RHINO BLINDS DEALER**
    If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.
    I asked God to make my handicapped child whole.
    God said, "No. His spirit is whole, his body is only temporary

Sorry guys I should have put more info Pike, Adams, Highland, Scioto, and Ross counties. Largest chunk being in Pike County,Ohio. You will pick the block of land you'd like. FIRST come FIRST serve on the parcel choices!! This is first class hunting at a awesome price! Deer hunting, turkey hunting, predator hunting, mushrooms you name it!!It may be easier to call me or I have free long distance and can call you

DJ
    Last edited by bowmanhunter; March 23rd, 2007 at 06:51 PM.
    If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it Happy moments, praise God.Difficult moments, seek God. Quiet moments, worship God.Painful moments, trust God. Every moment, thank God.

will call you tomorrow, my name is randy

Could you email me some information regarding your leases? You can reach me at 2 email addresses:
    bsharkey@stny.rr.com
    sharkey_brent@guthrie.org

Thanks and look forward to talking with you.

Ttt

still some left.

Folks this averages 140 acres per hunter for ONLY $500.00 a year! Your children under 16 can also hunt with you for FREE Any questions call me anytime at 419-797-7307. God bless and thanks!

DJ

email sent - thanks

Send me the details also. Thanks.

All PM's, emails and telephone calls answered. Don't miss out on this chance God bless.

DJ

new site

Ttt

still some spots open guysand the aerial/topo maps are now postedLet me know if I can help!

DJ

PM Sent.

is 08' spring turkey season included for $500? or is it $500 for the rest of '07 seasons?

thanks

Lease would run July 1 to July 1 Don't miss out on this chance guys!!!!!! They have dropped it down to just 35 guys on 10,000 acres of land!! Call me with any questions the deadline this year is July 1st

DJ
    (419)797-7307

Looks like some good country. Already have plans for the fall. Would have took up the offer otherwise. Price seems right. They kill some big bucks in that area.

Quote Originally Posted by Xseven View Post
    Looks like some good country. Already have plans for the fall. Would have took up the offer otherwise. Price seems right. They kill some big bucks in that area.
    Yes sir it's first class I wish you luck.

DJ

DJ i called you and left a message

Quote Originally Posted by 3dsteve View Post
    DJ i called you and left a message
    Sorry Steve I just got it and figured it was too late to call. I'll be home most of the day tommorow. If I dont hear from you i'll try and give you a ring

DJ

that is my cell number call anytime its good for you

July 1st.

Time is rolling near guys. I can work with you alittle bit on the time frame but nows the time to book!! I got 6 more guys today alone so they are filling fast.

You can't hunt many places for 500.00 a year and none with better quality! Seeing is believingGod bless and thanks.

DJ
    419-797-7307

Ttt

Ttt

only a few more spots to go and time is ticking. If your really thinking about this today is the day to call me

lease

I didn't recieve an email on it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by shaftcaster View Post
    I didn't recieve an email on it yet.
    I emailed everyone. Sorry if you didnt get it. Please email me again or feel free to call me and we'll get it solved

DJ
    bowmanhunter@verizon.net
    419-797-7307

lowdrag Guest

is it still available

DJ, Just wondering if any parcels are still available for $500? I'll pm you also.

Quote Originally Posted by lowdrag View Post
    DJ, Just wondering if any parcels are still available for $500? I'll pm you also.
    I can still squeeze you in if you get a hold of me ASAPBut if you guys are interested I need to know NOW.Thanks again.

DJ
    419-797-7307

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast