Arrow fetching

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Thread: Arrow fetching

Arrow fetching

I'm new here, so I'm sure I'm asking questions that are already covered, in ordered to use the classified section I must meet requirements. Best arrow fletcher? Looking at a Jo Jan, Arizona fletching, I'm sure there are many more. Let's here them. Pros, cons.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

I like the bitzenburger...only one arrow at a time but with super glue I can move right along pretty well.
    I like the precision of the Bitz and it has a strong magnet to keep the vane tight against the shaft while it sets.

4. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

I love my Bohning Tower, I can fletch six arrows in 15 minutes with Loctite gel and it puts a perfect helical on my Blazers

6. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

Bitz is the best all around fletcher by far.
    Stress is Just Wasted Emotion

Alpine Ventura, D S Advantage Rest Blue, D S Advantage Sight, Archery Specialty Peep & Scope
    Alpine Ventura, DS Advantage Rest Black, D S Advantage Sight & Scope, B-Stinger

That brings me to another question, super glue, loctite glue, how do these scrape off of arrow if it needs refletching? I was instructed to stick to vein glue.

Quote Originally Posted by Glockinstein40 View Post
    That brings me to another question, super glue, loctite glue, how do these scrape off of arrow if it needs refletching? I was instructed to stick to vein glue.
    Super glue works fine and it can be scraped off with a knife to re-fletch arrows if needed. Just need to be careful not to dig into the shaft. Scrape em down then wipe with acetone and ready to fletch.

Ive been using Gold Tip Grip its been good. There are others as well that are basically the same glue...AAE had some, Loctite, Easton, etc.

Can't go wrong with any of the listed devices, but the Arizona ez fletch is probably the easiest, least expensive, most readily available and the most forgiving tool for anyone just starting out

Last chance vane master pro!! It's the best!!

I have the Arizona ez fletch. It gets the job done but that is about it. Kind of finicky tends to pinch the fletching and can rip it off the shaft if you don't wait long enough and it can be difficult to get all the fletchings even. Maybe mine has some defects and that is the issue but I don't think I would buy it again. I had to take a knife to mine to even get it to work.

I should have heeded my own advise. Buy cheap, buy twice.

I still use it but I am not that pleased with the results.

Find a used Bitz in the classifieds or EBay for $50-60 I have had one for close to 40 years. They are Bullet proof. Precise adjustments. Don't worry about speed, think Quality nor plastic!
    2014 Hoyt Carbon Spyder 30 and 34
    2015 Hoyt Carbon Spyder 34 ZT
    2014 Hoyt Carbon Spyder Turbo Z5 (2)
    2010, 2011, 2013 Hoyt Matrix
    Fuse ES, HHA Kingpin, Victory RIP XV, HV, Hell Razor, Stan Shootoff, Scott Shark