Silence is deafening... - Page 4

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by crankn101 View Post
    So liberals want poor people to help run the country?

Ill take the evil successful businessmen.
    Trump should just head onndown to the East Side and choose the first dozen homeless Drug Addicts he finds laying in the gutter tombe his Cabinet Advisors....
    "Dreifach ist der schritt der zeit: Zoegernd kommt die zukunft hergezogen. Pfeilschnell ist das jetzt entflogen. Ewig still steht die Vergangenheit...."
    Threefold is the step of time: Hesitant comes the future drawn.The speeding arrow has now escaped. Eternally still stands the past....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Gangster II View Post
    Ok spreggy I'm gonna ask some questions and watch you not answer
    1- Where did you get I'm Evangelical?
    1-Who is the molester you speak of? Evidence, not the dreaded Fake news.
    3- If Mrs. Bill Clinton would have won the election, who would be going to the White House with her?
    4- How do you feel about Bill Clinton hanging out with Epstein on his Island? Without Secret Service detail?

At best you answer 2 of the question.

Well looks like I was wrong. He did what he does. Moved on when questioned.

4. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mattawamkeag View Post
    C'mon, where's the outrage?! Where's all the foot stomping hysteria over the treatment of Gen. Flynn this morning? Why aren't you folks rushing out and trying to hoist Flynn up on a cross made of moral indignation and sanctimonious ire? Why aren't you calling for the blood of Sally Yates? For the second time no less! ...wait, you guys have special news sources that probably hasn't mentioned any of this yet, right? We wouldn't want to call into question the appearance that there is no one running the White House would we. Nope, can't have that.

When was the last time you guys saw a chief of staff who was so anemic and flaccid in the course of his duties? I think it's his name; who the hell could be taken seriously with a name like that?! How much better could this first month have gone if the Savior had a guy like Andy Card guarding the door instead of a guy who's name sounds like a bacterial pathogen?

You know what's fun? ...go back 7 months and watch the video of Flynn leading those raucous chants of "Lock her up! Lock her up!" and excoriating Clinton for her breaches of national security etiquette. Fast forward a wee bit and we get to watch as Flynn himself dines on a fine heaping helping of political crow. I wonder if he likes the taste?

...something about glass house livin', stone throwin' MF'ers, was it?
    Well for one thing... what is he guilty of? This is just another political assassination most /more than likely.

6. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rattus58 View Post
    Well for one thing... what is he guilty of? This is just another political assassination most /more than likely.
    Matt can't produce that of course. The man did not violate the Logan Act... which is "negotiating" with a foreign country the USA has sanctions on.

Flynn did no such thing. I defy any of the snowflakes to tell us the terms of any agreement or negotiation that they seem to thing he did?

Guilty until proven innocent... apparently. Typical dim logic.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Spreggy Hidden Content
    As it turns out Sticcy proved to be smarter than all of us. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Spreggy View Post
    It's more likely that he's falling on his sword for de fuhrer. The Russia story ain't over, that's my prediction. You guys voted for them knowing they were knee-deep in it. Better order your Russian bride now before all trade is cut off.
    There really is no "Russia story". That's a fabrication by the DNC they passed off to their media lackies. Assange has hinted that the DNC was a "leak" (not a "hack") and it was the poor dead, disgruntled DNC member they found with bullet holes in his back and none of his belongings missing. Ever hear of that guy?
    All hail Lord Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis_Is_Dead View Post
    Matt can't produce that of course. The man did not violate the Logan Act... which is "negotiating" with a foreign country the USA has sanctions on.

Flynn did no such thing. I defy any of the snowflakes to tell us the terms of any agreement or negotiation that they seem to thing he did?

Yep, probably why NO ONE has ever been prosecuted under this law enacted in 1799 . This is all such crap. But he lied to his bosses, soooo.
    Live your life in such a way that ALL Americans would support you for president, even the KKK.

You wanted the billionaires-only cabinet? That's certainly not the cabinet the middle class voted for.
    Yeah,.... yeah it is.....because the middle class didn't vote for a cabinet they voted for someone who would make one. Now he is trying to do that. And the people didn't think he'd go looking for his poor colleagues to appoint.
    It may not be who you voted for but who you voted for lost!!!!!!!! That's right the cabinet you voted for lost.
    Man your hate is so overwhelming and consuming lately that it disqualifies you from anything I would consider honest. I used to read your points because even though I disagreed on occasion you made sense.
    nicknames and "oh yeah there it is" all the things that just months ago you mocked and berated when it came from the fox news sheep sycophants.
    You call someone a serial molester and a con man and when the master of Molestation and Con Artistry is mentioned you give him a pass again because.....it's not the guy you hate. You will not even acknowledge it. You deflect it and whine about it even being mentioned. You can not bring yourself to say it wasn't right then and it still isn't now. You can't, you can't, you just can't, you have to carry that water.
    Get your sons ready........nice touch.....I digress ....
    It's not Billionaire only like you said, it does have a very tidy net worth but to be literal it is not billionaire only. I guess it doesn't matter that you said it if people believe it. If they don't at least you were close right I mean hey they are rich and rich people are mean and don't know how to run anything. They just want to hang out with other rich people. Bad rich people, bad President Trump.

CG
    ..............it's that you shoot!

who woulda thunk?

Quote Originally Posted by stanlh View Post
    Yep, probably why NO ONE has ever been prosecuted under this law enacted in 1799 . This is all such crap. But he lied to his bosses, soooo.
    I think there was one in 1803 IIRC.
    All hail Lord Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by Buster of Xs View Post
    I think there was one in 1803 IIRC.

He was charged but not prosecuted.
    Fiat justitia ruat caelum

Quote Originally Posted by ZenBubba View Post
    He was charged but not prosecuted.
    Alright, but I think that was the only time someone was charged with it even though there are several times someone could've been.
    All hail Lord Trump!

Alright, but I think that was the only time someone was charged with it even though there are several times someone could've been.
    Per Wikipedia only one person charged, but not prosecuted as Zen pointed out, but several times since then there have been people accused of violating it including Jesse Jackson, Nancy Pelosi, 47 Republican Senators, George McGovern, and of course General Flynn among names we would recognize.
    Live your life in such a way that ALL Americans would support you for president, even the KKK.

There really is no "Russia story".
    Actually it's starting to look like Flynn committed a felony, but that's okay, I get the full-on denial thing. The orange snowflake is just getting picked on by the media because they ask really, really unfair questions like "do you denounce anti-semitism?" or "Do you plan to include the CBC in your talks?". Yeah, so tough, and unfair. the media is just making up the FACT that Flynn had FIVE calls to the Russian envoy the day that BO slapped the sanctions on them for attacking the US gov't servers. Must have been exchanging recipes or something.
    Jan 19th, 2017: 4.7%UE, 15 million jobs, gas $2.59, $57,616MI. Your turn.

The U.S. intelligence community is so convinced that Trump and his administration have been compromised by Russia that they’re no longer giving the White House all of their most sensitive information, lest it end up in Putin’s hands.

Actually it's starting to look like Flynn committed a felony, but that's okay, I get the full-on denial thing. The orange snowflake is just getting picked on by the media because they ask really, really unfair questions like "do you denounce anti-semitism?" or "Do you plan to include the CBC in your talks?". Yeah, so tough, and unfair. the media is just making up the FACT that Flynn had FIVE calls to the Russian envoy the day that BO slapped the sanctions on them for attacking the US gov't servers. Must have been exchanging recipes or something.
    Come on, that's just being stupid, man. "Denounce anti-semitism?" as if it's necessary? Almost his entire immediate family is JEWISH. Sure, he hates his family, especially the Jewish ones he keeps close and talks to every single day. Hates 'em with a passion! And why include the CBC anyway? Those Canucks have been some of the most dishonest out there when it comes to reporting on what he says or does. I'd tell them to piss off in his position.

We really don't know what the calls were about or have even been shown a shred of tangible evidence that it happened. Have you seen this evidence? Nope, you (just like everyone else) has been told about it by the media. The same media who's lied to us all millions of times over the years.
    All hail Lord Trump!

Quote Originally Posted by coilguy View Post
    Yeah,.... yeah it is.....because the middle class didn't vote for a cabinet they voted for someone who would make one. Now he is trying to do that. And the people didn't think he'd go looking for his poor colleagues to appoint.
    It may not be who you voted for but who you voted for lost!!!!!!!! That's right the cabinet you voted for lost.
    Man your hate is so overwhelming and consuming lately that it disqualifies you from anything I would consider honest. I used to read your points because even though I disagreed on occasion you made sense.
    nicknames and "oh yeah there it is" all the things that just months ago you mocked and berated when it came from the fox news sheep sycophants.
    You call someone a serial molester and a con man and when the master of Molestation and Con Artistry is mentioned you give him a pass again because.....it's not the guy you hate. You will not even acknowledge it. You deflect it and whine about it even being mentioned. You can not bring yourself to say it wasn't right then and it still isn't now. You can't, you can't, you just can't, you have to carry that water.
    Get your sons ready........nice touch.....I digress ....
    It's not Billionaire only like you said, it does have a very tidy net worth but to be literal it is not billionaire only. I guess it doesn't matter that you said it if people believe it. If they don't at least you were close right I mean hey they are rich and rich people are mean and don't know how to run anything. They just want to hang out with other rich people. Bad rich people, bad President Trump.

CG
    Come on now, I'm really not hateful. I think dyed in the wool conservatives who were due for a big win are pretty touchy about the fact that the whole world is protesting their guy. If you had put literally any other candidate there, then it would all be about policy differences, ho hum environmentalism vs coal and oil, blah blah. But you do have a guy with a reputation as a molester going back 30 years or more, and you've gotta admit the way he is responding to questions at the press conferences and such is making him look psychologically unhinged. It's really crazy stuff.

So here are the things he's selling: he's doubled down on Fox's decades old ploy of calling all non-Fox press as false or fake or whatever will stick. Did you see how he responded to the guy from the Jewish paper who asked a very good and easy softball question about what Trump can do to stem the sudden rash of anti-semitic activity in the US? He blew a freakin' gasket and sounded like a complete fool. That's embarrassing, and conservative or no you guys should stank up to it, not support it. Same thing with the reporter asking if he would include the Congressional Black Caucus in a meeting, and he went crazy-buttons on her and asked her, some reporter who isn't a congressional employee to schedule it, and in a tone that would be kindly described as reflecting badly on his ability to handle the nuanced powder keg of racial tensions in the US. Complete insanity.

Why the insanity? What does he have to gin up his base for now? He already won. It's over. He has work to do, and serious statements to make, and instead of riling up his base this press conference would have been a perfect time to make a great statement against anti-semitism, and a great time to make a statement about racial tensions. But no, he went full lunatic talking about how a question isn't fair unless it comes from the Christian Science Monitor or Brietbart. What is that bull****?

Ask yourself this Coilguy, if Cruz were asked the question about the CBC, what would his answer have been? It would have been of course he would enjoy the opportunity to work with them, and is fully committed to heeling the racial divide. What if Clinton or Rubio or Bush were asked about a sudden rash of anti-semitism? Any of them would have pounced on it to create a unifying moment of pro-Israel, anti-racist sentiment. These are softballs, these are great opportunities. But that idiot thought they were accusations that he was a racist and an anti-semite, so you have to ask well, with that weird response, is he?

So instead of thinking oh hey maybe well over half of this country is some hate group, face the reality. You guys need to move Pence or Eddy Munster into position quick, fast and in a hurry.

The U.S. intelligence community is so convinced that Trump and his administration have been compromised by Russia that they’re no longer giving the White House all of their most sensitive information, lest it end up in Putin’s hands.

Come on, that's just being stupid, man. "Denounce anti-semitism?" as if it's necessary? Almost his entire immediate family is JEWISH. Sure, he hates his family, especially the Jewish ones he keeps close and talks to every single day. Hates 'em with a passion! And why include the CBC anyway? Those Canucks have been some of the most dishonest out there when it comes to reporting on what he says or does. I'd tell them to piss off in his position.

We really don't know what the calls were about or have even been shown a shred of tangible evidence that it happened. Have you seen this evidence? Nope, you (just like everyone else) has been told about it by the media. The same media who's lied to us all millions of times over the years.
    Did you listen to the question? The reporter first lauds him for his excellent support as a friend to the Jewish people. Then he asks him what he would do about the sudden rash of anti-semitism in the US. Pretty straight forward stuff. He could have easily turned that into a major win, especially since he wants to be the guy who gets a deal for Israel and Palestine. but no, he rudely tells the reporter to sit down in mid-sentence, which embarrasses this country. Then he went off talkng about how great he is to Jews, which was childish and embarrassing, and third he didn't answser the question about our problem with home grown anti-semitism.

Get it now?

What felony are you talking about? Lying to the FBI? Not so much per CNN article:

Washington (CNN)"The FBI is not expected to pursue any charges against former national security adviser Michael Flynn regarding a phone call with Russia's ambassador, barring new information that changes what they know, law enforcement officials told CNN Thursday.

Flynn was fired by President Donald Trump earlier this week after it was revealed that he withheld information from Vice President Mike Pence about his conversations with Sergey Kislyak, Russia's ambassador to the US. A US official confirmed to CNN last week that Flynn and Kislyak discussed sanctions, among other matters, during a December call.
    Flynn initially told investigators sanctions were not discussed. But FBI agents challenged him, asking if he was certain that was his answer. He said he didn't remember.
    The FBI interviewers believed Flynn was cooperative and provided truthful answers. Although Flynn didn't remember all of what he talked about, they don't believe he was intentionally misleading them, the officials say."

Did you listen to the question? The reporter first lauds him for his excellent support as a friend to the Jewish people. Then he asks him what he would do about the sudden rash of anti-semitism in the US. Pretty straight forward stuff. He could have easily turned that into a major win, especially since he wants to be the guy who gets a deal for Israel and Palestine. but no, he rudely tells the reporter to sit down in mid-sentence, which embarrasses this country. Then he went off talkng about how great he is to Jews, which was childish and embarrassing, and third he didn't answser the question about our problem with home grown anti-semitism.

Get it now?
    You do know your signature line, US intelligence community . . . , is pretty much debunked since no proof of the statement has been found, right?

Bring on the investgation. And in the process of doing that, we will find who leaked this, and they will go to prison, and Flynn will be exonerated because he wasn't negotiating anything.

The only law broken was the leakers. I heard there was nine leaking nazguls.

Quote Originally Posted by stanlh View Post
    You do know your signature line, US intelligence community . . . , is pretty much debunked since no proof of the statement has been found, right?
    It is a factual statement based on Wall Street Journal sources. WSJ is a notably right wing media source, and gets the respect, so to speak. The language was softened only a small degree by the NSA.

Are you surprised? I think we're past the point where we pretend, along with Trump, that all his controversies are made up by mean lefties, right?

It is a factual statement based on Wall Street Journal sources. WSJ is a notably right wing media source, and gets the respect, so to speak. The language was softened only a small degree by the NSA.

Are you surprised? I think we're past the point where we pretend, along with Trump, that all his controversies are made up by mean lefties, right?
    Haha! You think wsj is right wing? That's a laughable joke.

Bring on the investgation. And in the process of doing that, we will find who leaked this, and they will go to prison, and Flynn will be exonerated because he wasn't negotiating anything.

The only law broken was the leakers. I heard there was nine leaking nazguls.
    You sound pretty saucy for a guy who is defending against five calls to the enemy on the day of sanctions. What, pray tell, would have happened if Bill Clinton had called Saddam Hussein five times the day Bush I launched Dessert Storm? Flynn's ass is grass.

Haha! You think wsj is right wing? That's a laughable joke.
    They're flat-out pro-big business, which is identical in all meaningful ways. Sure, they don't care about abortions and churches, but neither does the GOP if we're being honest.

Hillary was flooded with Wall Street money. Trump wasn't.

What does that tell you?

You sound pretty saucy for a guy who is defending against five calls to the enemy on the day of sanctions. What, pray tell, would have happened if Bill Clinton had called Saddam Hussein five times the day Bush I launched Dessert Storm? Flynn's ass is grass.

The difference is that the intelligence community knows Russia didn't try to affect the outcome of the election.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast