Halon 32 string stop noise

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

After maxing out my limb bolts my string sits on the string stop. This is causing unwanted noise. I found this out by removing it completely and the noise went away but had other neg effects. The string stop will not go in any further. I could use my arrow saw and take off 1/32 or 1/16 off at a time if anyone thinks that would help or does anyone run a ktech string stop? Any noise issues with aftermarket ones? Thanks
    Obsession Defcon 6
    Prime Rize
    Mathews Halon 32 (6)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

I run KSB's on all my bows.

4. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

Maybe your bow is out of spec, measure the axle to axle and see what it measures, the cables might need a twist or two.

6. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

Ideally you want there to be a credit card width gap between the string and the stop if your stop won't adjust that far there might be something out on the bow
    Also if you would need to cut it I don't see that being a problem just don't cut to much

Just got done going back over the bow. Max's out at 75 and I've got it back to 70 exact. DL is 27.5 mods measure 26.25 from brace with 1.75 puts it dead on at 28amo which I've found all my Mathews bows to be and I shoot 28in. Ata is spot on at 32 and brace is exactly 6in. Timing is perfect unless it's recommended to have one stop hit before the other? I've tried spinning the string stop to different locations but string still contacts. I don't notice the noise as much if I'm closer to the target between 5-7 yards (just for set up purposes) but I do notice it when outside shooting in open air at 20yrds.
    Obsession Defcon 6
    Prime Rize
    Mathews Halon 32 (6)

Since the rod is carbon fiber, id go with cutting an eighth inch off the bow end using dremel or your arrow saw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “A Constitution of Government once changed from Freedom, can never be restored. Liberty, once lost, is lost forever.” ― John Adams