Page 1 of 381 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The never ending story.

The never ending story.

I saw something like this on another forum. Add to the story at your discression.

I was walking through a high fenced hunting ranch when I met a guy hunting. He was carrying a cordless spotlight and a bow that had broken limbs. When I asked if he was having any luck he answered...................... ...............

Martin Archery
    Moab Pro hunter

"Ya, i got a couple deer. i had to go all javelin on them though, because of this broken bow is, well... broken". I kept on walking through the ranch and...

after a few minutes of walking I came accross Jimmy Houston begging the owner of the ranch to let him drug a few deer......

....me being the compassionate human being that I am, well, I flattened Jimmy's tires.......
    Elite Energy 32

with my personally autographed JH bowie knife (shhhhh), then I deftly crept back into the bush............
    '03 PSE Thunderbolt @70lbs/28", NAP QuikTune 2100 Drop Away, Cobra King Cobra LT, Easton ST Epic 400's w/blazers, Scott Mongoose, Ultra BowJax, Scorpion string and cable, 105gr Muzzy Phantoms(bleeders removed)

" Awww no cornflake!....ya got it all twisted!! "

"A gun is only a tool, a means to an end....but my bow is a part of my being...it distinguishes me from the ordinary."

after walking several minutes I was startled by rapid gun fire. So I decided to investigate,not a good idea but since it was bow season I was wandering who was shooting a rifle,thats when I saw old Jim zumbo shooting..............
    Martin Archery
    Moab Pro hunter

an AK-47 straight up into the air, trying to shoot down some birds. I tried to shout out to him but...

then he turned the gun from pointing in the air to pointing at me

~~~MILES OF ARCHERY SMILES~~~
    Women's Forum Mod

...so I grabbed another arrow and threw it at him to distract him............
    The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

so I could carefully put down my great bow and open my pack to pull out my . .

Women's Forum Mod

40mm, fully stabilized, air conditioned, thermal imaged crossbow which promptly misfired so I immediately wrote a letter to..........
    '03 PSE Thunderbolt @70lbs/28", NAP QuikTune 2100 Drop Away, Cobra King Cobra LT, Easton ST Epic 400's w/blazers, Scott Mongoose, Ultra BowJax, Scorpion string and cable, 105gr Muzzy Phantoms(bleeders removed)

"A gun is only a tool, a means to an end....but my bow is a part of my being...it distinguishes me from the ordinary."

the manufacturer on the back of my terrain map since that was the only paper I had. While I was respectfully writing down my thoughts on their inept crossbow Jim Zumbo . . . .

Women's Forum Mod

lit a brush fire and quickly disappeared in the smoke but left a message on my cell phone saying, " We will meet again, Super........

letter writer man. As I listened to this message play over and over I was thinking . . .

Women's Forum Mod

"wouldn't I rather have a V8"
    Elite Energy 32

So I continued my adventure by hitching a ride to the city in the back of an old jalopy full of smelly chickens, all the while pondering the meaning of a V8, and driven by a toothless old man who looked suspiciously like.............

The Silver Dingo....................but I knew that couldn't be, as he hadn't been seen in these parts.........
    Elite Energy 32

...for many a moon. But the Silver Dingo was a formidable opponent so I must keep a watchful eye......then the old jalopy hit a huge pothole.........

.....left behind from when the river had flooed over last week. It was full of water and a wave came over the front of the truck........
    Elite Energy 32

and into the engine compartement and flooded the engine via the carburetor because the jalopy of a truck didn't have a hood. Silver Dingo then...

proceded to tell me how pretty my mouth was so I.......
    Martin Archery
    Moab Pro hunter

hauled out my spray bottle of Mace and screamed like a little girl............

named Miss Muffet, who had a fear of spiders.......
    Elite Energy 32

unless she could put them into a glass jar with a whole lot of flies and watch...
    Select this link for: Acronyms/Terms/FAQ/Useful links on Archery Talk. I know I'm in my own little World, but it's okay. They know me here! Co-founding Member of Team FB4L

.....the boy next door as he mowed the lawn in the pouring rain.........
    Elite Energy 32

Page 1 of 381 1231151101 ... LastLast