Page 1 of 390 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The never ending story.

The never ending story.

I saw something like this on another forum. Add to the story at your discression.

I was walking through a high fenced hunting ranch when I met a guy hunting. He was carrying a cordless spotlight and a bow that had broken limbs. When I asked if he was having any luck he answered...................... ...............
    Martin Archery
    Moab Pro hunter

"Ya, i got a couple deer. i had to go all javelin on them though, because of this broken bow is, well... broken". I kept on walking through the ranch and...

after a few minutes of walking I came accross Jimmy Houston begging the owner of the ranch to let him drug a few deer......

....me being the compassionate human being that I am, well, I flattened Jimmy's tires.......
    Elite Energy 32
    HHA
    QAD HDX
    Bee Stinger
    Easton Axis

with my personally autographed JH bowie knife (shhhhh), then I deftly crept back into the bush............
    '03 PSE Thunderbolt @70lbs/28", NAP QuikTune 2100 Drop Away, Cobra King Cobra LT, Easton ST Epic 400's w/blazers, Scott Mongoose, Ultra BowJax, Scorpion string and cable, 105gr Muzzy Phantoms(bleeders removed)

" Awww no cornflake!....ya got it all twisted!! "

"A gun is only a tool, a means to an end....but my bow is a part of my being...it distinguishes me from the ordinary."

after walking several minutes I was startled by rapid gun fire. So I decided to investigate,not a good idea but since it was bow season I was wandering who was shooting a rifle,thats when I saw old Jim zumbo shooting..............
    Martin Archery
    Moab Pro hunter

an AK-47 straight up into the air, trying to shoot down some birds. I tried to shout out to him but...

then he turned the gun from pointing in the air to pointing at me

~~~MILES OF ARCHERY SMILES~~~
    Women's Forum Mod

...so I grabbed another arrow and threw it at him to distract him............
    The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

so I could carefully put down my great bow and open my pack to pull out my . .

Women's Forum Mod

40mm, fully stabilized, air conditioned, thermal imaged crossbow which promptly misfired so I immediately wrote a letter to..........
    '03 PSE Thunderbolt @70lbs/28", NAP QuikTune 2100 Drop Away, Cobra King Cobra LT, Easton ST Epic 400's w/blazers, Scott Mongoose, Ultra BowJax, Scorpion string and cable, 105gr Muzzy Phantoms(bleeders removed)

"A gun is only a tool, a means to an end....but my bow is a part of my being...it distinguishes me from the ordinary."

the manufacturer on the back of my terrain map since that was the only paper I had. While I was respectfully writing down my thoughts on their inept crossbow Jim Zumbo . . . .

Women's Forum Mod

lit a brush fire and quickly disappeared in the smoke but left a message on my cell phone saying, " We will meet again, Super........

letter writer man. As I listened to this message play over and over I was thinking . . .

Women's Forum Mod

"wouldn't I rather have a V8"
    Elite Energy 32
    HHA
    QAD HDX
    Bee Stinger
    Easton Axis

So I continued my adventure by hitching a ride to the city in the back of an old jalopy full of smelly chickens, all the while pondering the meaning of a V8, and driven by a toothless old man who looked suspiciously like.............

The Silver Dingo....................but I knew that couldn't be, as he hadn't been seen in these parts.........
    Elite Energy 32
    HHA
    QAD HDX
    Bee Stinger
    Easton Axis

...for many a moon. But the Silver Dingo was a formidable opponent so I must keep a watchful eye......then the old jalopy hit a huge pothole.........

.....left behind from when the river had flooed over last week. It was full of water and a wave came over the front of the truck........
    Elite Energy 32
    HHA
    QAD HDX
    Bee Stinger
    Easton Axis

and into the engine compartement and flooded the engine via the carburetor because the jalopy of a truck didn't have a hood. Silver Dingo then...

proceded to tell me how pretty my mouth was so I.......
    Martin Archery
    Moab Pro hunter

hauled out my spray bottle of Mace and screamed like a little girl............

named Miss Muffet, who had a fear of spiders.......
    Elite Energy 32
    HHA
    QAD HDX
    Bee Stinger
    Easton Axis

unless she could put them into a glass jar with a whole lot of flies and watch...
    Select this link for: Acronyms/Terms/FAQ/Useful links on Archery Talk. Why worry? If you worry - you die. If you don't worry - you'll still die. So why worry? Co-founding Member of Team FB4L

.....the boy next door as he mowed the lawn in the pouring rain.........
    Elite Energy 32
    HHA
    QAD HDX
    Bee Stinger
    Easton Axis

Page 1 of 390 1231151101 ... LastLast