Page 3 of 390 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The never ending story.

drove them right over the top of the beer tent and set fire to all the bikes, then waved as the drove off towards...

Select this link for: Acronyms/Terms/FAQ/Useful links on Archery Talk. Why worry? If you worry - you die. If you don't worry - you'll still die. So why worry? Co-founding Member of Team FB4L

the all night pancake cafe down the interstate a couple hundred miles. they had worked up an powerful hunger from smokin all the bikers weed..........
    Elite Energy 32
    HHA
    QAD HDX
    Bee Stinger
    Easton Axis

and the only way to quench the raging munchies is a quadruple stack of pancakes and syrup, washed down with 14 cups of Pierre's nitro followed by a pile of vension ribs and ...
    Select this link for: Acronyms/Terms/FAQ/Useful links on Archery Talk. Why worry? If you worry - you die. If you don't worry - you'll still die. So why worry? Co-founding Member of Team FB4L

roast armadillo that they picked up along the way. After a meal that would make Scooby and Shaggy jealous and required multiple paramedic visits.....they piled back into their rigs and headed..............
    '03 PSE Thunderbolt @70lbs/28", NAP QuikTune 2100 Drop Away, Cobra King Cobra LT, Easton ST Epic 400's w/blazers, Scott Mongoose, Ultra BowJax, Scorpion string and cable, 105gr Muzzy Phantoms(bleeders removed)

" Awww no cornflake!....ya got it all twisted!! "

"A gun is only a tool, a means to an end....but my bow is a part of my being...it distinguishes me from the ordinary."

south of the border. They had decided they needed a fix of guacamole, tacos and spicy meat dishes, that could only be found in the little village of...

Spicytacoville. There they drank, were merry, and many bought stock in Pepto Bismal before everyone decided to hijack a freighter in the nearby harbour and set a course for.............
    '03 PSE Thunderbolt @70lbs/28", NAP QuikTune 2100 Drop Away, Cobra King Cobra LT, Easton ST Epic 400's w/blazers, Scott Mongoose, Ultra BowJax, Scorpion string and cable, 105gr Muzzy Phantoms(bleeders removed)

"A gun is only a tool, a means to an end....but my bow is a part of my being...it distinguishes me from the ordinary."

an island owned by a very famous person that got their money from pepto bismol stock and . . .

~~~MILES OF ARCHERY SMILES~~~
    Women's Forum Mod

where a little guy stood on a tall rock yelling something about "de plane".........
    Elite Energy 32
    HHA
    QAD HDX
    Bee Stinger
    Easton Axis

After the makeshift crew stopped laughing hysterically at the little man on the tall rock.....they all jumped off and started mingling with the native girls until one ex-trucker noticed a big, boiling.............

pot of what appeared to be venison stew. However on closer inspection of the bones in the pot the meat was in reality...

....road kill possum that was found fresh that morning. The truckers, willing to try anything once, got out the hot sauce and had at it. However, they were not told about all the beans.........
    Elite Energy 32
    HHA
    QAD HDX
    Bee Stinger
    Easton Axis

that were stealthily hidden in the stew. After several helpings, the scene looked reminiscent of the campfire at Blazing Saddles where...

music and laughter filled the air . The native girls...having spiked the drinks in the coconut shells, began...........

to lift the wallets from all the truckers, who were so blasted they just giggled like schoolgirls
    Elite Energy 32
    HHA
    QAD HDX
    Bee Stinger
    Easton Axis

when they all woke up in the morning in their underwear with no money and no identification they were completely baffled over what had happened. Suddenly the island guard appeared and . .

~~~MILES OF ARCHERY SMILES~~~
    Women's Forum Mod

......demaded to know just who in the name of the GREAT SPIRIT had made a mess of the tribes beach....the truckers, being the fine upstanding bunch that they were, told the guard it was the group of bikers, bent on revenge...
    Elite Energy 32
    HHA
    QAD HDX
    Bee Stinger
    Easton Axis

.....sparked from the hippies blowing up their biker bar. After lots of investigation it was found that the hippies did not blow up the biker bar. The explosion stemmed from one of the regulars passing out in the back room with a lit cigarette in his mouth which ended up sparking a barrell of black powder that they kept stored in the back room. The bikers filed an insurance claim and took their big insurance check on bought a fleet of crop dusting planes. They also sold all of their motorcycles in order to finance their new pink spandex and leather work uniforms. After lots of argument they decided to call themselves the fairy dusters. Their new business slogan was "Why dust it yourself when you can have.......
    The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

....a Fairy do it....Tinker was hired as the new CEO of the company, and their stock growth soon went off the charts. At the company Christmas party she even got up and danced on the bar to clebrate their success...

However, a battle was brewing on the horizon, as the Hippies had developed a "dust" of their own......
    Elite Energy 32
    HHA
    QAD HDX
    Bee Stinger
    Easton Axis

your biker bar professionally cleaned by the "fairy busters", exclusively endorsed by Geraldo, Dr. Phil, and Oprah with a guest appearance tonight on Jay Leno! And the dust....I mean plot....thickens..........

.........as it seems that the hippies have kidnapped Tinker and stolen all her fairy dust..............
    The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Tinker, being the ever resourceful little Mutant pixie that she is, put twenty dollars worth of quarters in the juke box and set it to play "Stairway To Heaven" over and over and over......the hippies, buzzed and in a mind funk, were soon in her total control....
    Elite Energy 32
    HHA
    QAD HDX
    Bee Stinger
    Easton Axis

.....at which point she.....

......had them all get haircuts and a shave, got them outfitted with gear, and they all went on a turkey hunt in the hills of central Pennsylvania....
    Elite Energy 32
    HHA
    QAD HDX
    Bee Stinger
    Easton Axis

.....until they all realized they had never got any tags to shoot turkeys so they turned around and headed to the local..........

Wal-Mart to buy a license. They also stocked up on jerky, Primos turkey calls, flashlight batteries, and floor mats for Tinker's new 1 ton dually 4x4 GMC crew cab.......
    Elite Energy 32
    HHA
    QAD HDX
    Bee Stinger
    Easton Axis

Page 3 of 390 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast