Looking For Archery Shop on our way to Cincinnati, Oh

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Looking For Archery Shop on our way to Cincinnati, Oh

I am looking for any Targert Archery/Bow shops that may have Mathews, Hoyt, Elite that may stock a 50lb bow with 27-27.5" draw. Will be traveling through Alabama, Tennessee, Kentucky, and Southern Ohio. Thank you

2. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

Triple threat archery in Gallipolis Ohio might be on your way
    Let him go so he can grow

4. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

If you are in indiana look up Dead end Archery. Great shop just outside crawfordsvill indiana.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

6. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

Target World on Kemper Road (take 75N to Sharon road exit then google it) in Northern Cincy may have what you're looking for

Bowhunter Pro Shop in Maryville, TN (near Knoxville). Benton Shooter Supply in Benton, TN (north of and near Chattanooga). Mahoneys in Johnson City, TN, but it is the farthest out of your path.

Going to pull into a random shop and buy a bow - would not count on using it - ha!

Look up Broken Rack Archery. It is about 25 minutes east of Cincinnati, and they have a great selection, and wonderful service. They are into target as well as hunting. They carry all the lines you mentioned.

Broken Rack Archery... there's no one else in the area that even compares. I'd put them in the top in the tri-state.
    2016 Obsession DefCon 7M
    Axcel Accutouch; Hamskea Hybrid Hunter Pro; DCA-Dead Level Hunter 8"/6"; Stan SX-3
    "There's what's right and there's what's right and never the 'tween shall meet."

I was hoping that I could find a new bow for my girlfriend to test before we buy, because no dealer has one in our area in stock, and or will not order one unless we buy it. And every time I request a manufacture bring the bows she would like to try to a major event we get the run around of why they can't. I have tested many a bow that didn't feel good to me and would have never bought after I tested them.

Thank you

I assume you'll be on I65? If so check out Archery Den in Franklin, TN. In KY check out Herndon Archery in Herndon, KY. I live smack dab in the middle of the state and I'm half way between those two.

Another vote for Broken Rack. Dustin will take good care of you. Great guy and a great shop

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [B]Perfexion and Xcentric 7
    Broken Rack String Staff
    CBE sights, Carter Target 3
    Black Eagle Arrows

Thank you

Thumbs up

Each bow brand has a dealer search option on their web page.(and plz dont take this as sarcasm )
    Have a look to see if one is nearby on your route to Cinci
    good luck!!
    Last edited by rossi9s; March 16th, 2017 at 08:27 AM. Reason: spelling
    Prime Centroid- Paper
    Prime Alloy & Shift -Foam , Flesh and Fur

The will to win, the desire to succeed, the urge to reach your full potential, these are the keys that will unlock the door to personal excellence- Confucius

M & M archery in Burlington, KY. Just across the river from Cinciny. By the Mall
    Everyone is always welcome at chickasawarchery.com

Quote Originally Posted by ctm23 View Post
    Target World on Kemper Road (take 75N to Sharon road exit then google it) in Northern Cincy may have what you're looking for
    stay as far away from here as possible trust me on this.

Broken Rack is the Best around by far

4287 Armstrong Blvd
    Batavia, OH 45103
    (513) 625-0148

Quote Originally Posted by sgvolfan View Post
    Bowhunter Pro Shop in Maryville, TN (near Knoxville). Benton Shooter Supply in Benton, TN (north of and near Chattanooga). Mahoneys in Johnson City, TN, but it is the farthest out of your path.
    Was in Bowhunter Pro Shop. If you are a man, he does not stock 50lb bows. I wanted to go that route and still kick myself for buying a 60lb. My shoulders just don't like it.
    Greg Cooper

Broken rack +1

Broken Rack Archery, just off I-275 east side of CINCINNATI. Dustin is a tuning machine and great guy to deal with. Carries most major brands, has all the bow set up equipment plus indoor shooting range. Blows M & M and Target World away!

The only shop that I let work on my bows.
    2015 Bowtech Prodigy, 60/28", QAD, MBG Ascent Ambush single pin, Dead Center Archery Stabilizer 8", GT 340 Velocities XT, Ramcats
    2013 Hoyt Spyder Turbo 34, 60lb/28", Ripcord, B-Stinger 8"
    Shoot what you like and like what you shoot!

Quote Originally Posted by rossi9s View Post
    Each bow brand has a dealer search option on their web page.(and plz dont take this as sarcasm )
    Have a look to see if one is nearby on your route to Cinci
    good luck!!
    Thank you was looking for bows my girlfriend could shoot. Mathews was at the shoot and hoyt. Both had bows she could shoot. Thinking we are getting TRX now

Thank everyone for the suggestions. We stopped at few of the mentioned shops. Luckily Mathews and Hoyt had bows she could shoot at the nationals. Elite was there but as usual they didn't have a target bow she could shoot. I must say that the Mathews folks went out of their way to get a TRX for her to shoot multiple times. and Hoyt was great too. Both major manufactures were great. We may buy Mathews first but I have a feeling we are gonna buy a Hoyt prevail too.

Better buy a Hoyt or the Tuning price doubles for having to touch a Mathews!!!!!!
    Ha!

15 Hoyt Nitrum Turbo Harvest Brown
    QAD, Black Gold Ascent Verdict Single Pin, Da Torch, Magnus

10 Hoyt Carbon Matrix
    QAD, Axcel Armourtech 5 pin, GT22