Improved climate around here... - Page 7

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Results 151 to 160 of 160
  1. #151
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    George Wash. Bridge
    Posts
    18,086
    I'm told ... the really valuable restored vehicles were expensive vehicles in their day.
    Wyvern Scorpyd Velocity165 425.5fps @ 426gr & 171KE, Zeiss 3-12 Illum Duralyt, CamX Accuspine, FOC's & Spitfire Wyvern Scorpyd Orion150 Leupold 2.5-8x36mm, ACUdraw. Swarovski bino. Leica rangefinder. RS64, PVS14 NODs. Surefire, Fenix, Zebralight, Thrunite & Olight lights.
    White Buffalo Inc. - Project Manager ... Wounded Warrior - Mentor ... NRA Life Member 1971

  2. #152
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Duke View Post
    I'm told ... the really valuable restored vehicles were expensive vehicles in their day.
    Makes sense. But your generation crashed so many cars that now some of them are rare and valuable. Lol.

  3. #153
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In da woods
    Posts
    34,735
    Quote Originally Posted by HiddenHoneyHole View Post
    Makes sense. But your generation crashed so many cars that now some of them are rare and valuable. Lol.

    Yes we did. It was just a way of life back then.

    Those were the days when we could actually work on cars, build them up, etc. And things made sense. No computers and little anti smog crap.
    Shootin Flat And Hittin Hard

  4. #154
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    So. Wisconsin
    Posts
    23,813
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim50 View Post
    I am not condoning Joe's actions. All I am suggesting is allowing the Mod's to make the determination on WHO Joe may be today! Member's attempting to out fellow members is not a good look especially if your wrong. I just suggest PM the Mod rather that attacking a fellow member. Joe out's himself that is why the Mod's are the proper people to handle this!
    I need your Guys help, I can't read every post on every thread every day. When a new Member starts posting it is RARELY something abrasive so when a low post Members attacks an opinion it is generally an Alter.
    AT Rules------>Hidden Content

  5. #155
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3,331
    we'll do what we can Hitman....
    Reducing Michigans car/deer accidents 1 arrow at a time...

  6. #156
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Toano, Va
    Posts
    6,652
    Joe is faster than all of us. I don't know why a grown man would play this crazy game
    NRA Life Member USAF 1985-1991
    Stryker Katana 385
    Ten Point Eclipse

  7. #157
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In da woods
    Posts
    34,735
    Quote Originally Posted by hitman846 View Post
    I need your Guys help, I can't read every post on every thread every day. When a new Member starts posting it is RARELY something abrasive so when a low post Members attacks an opinion it is generally an Alter.
    You got it, hitman. I've already done so in the past and I'm always leery of a new poster for a while. I will, however, continue to give new members the benefit of the doubt.
    Shootin Flat And Hittin Hard

  8. #158
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In da woods
    Posts
    34,735
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramrod View Post
    Joe is faster than all of us. I don't know why a grown man would play this crazy game

    Definitely something wrong with anyone that does such a thing. I keep waiting for a feature to come out where it's possible to reach into the screen, grab someone by the neck, and slap the living crap out of them.
    Shootin Flat And Hittin Hard

  9. #159
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Riverview florida 33578
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeeter 58 View Post
    Definitely something wrong with anyone that does such a thing. I keep waiting for a feature to come out where it's possible to reach into the screen, grab someone by the neck, and slap the living crap out of them.
    I defended him way too long hoping he would stop the childish behavior.
    I don't think he can stop.

  10. #160
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Ga.
    Posts
    5,411
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramrod View Post
    Joe is faster than all of us. I don't know why a grown man would play this crazy game
    Simple answer with Joe. Crazy person plays crazy games.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



 
replycount: 159