The Intolerant Right - Page 2

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    AKA "Hair Brained thinking".

2. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by JC-XT View Post
    Well, that's the difference between anarchy and libertarianism. And there is a big difference between "no" government and "limited" government. Just as there's a big difference between "limited" government and the big, bloated, corrupt, unconstitutional government that we have become.
    What's the difference?
    Keep Calm, and Carry a Portable Holepunch.

"Go buy Ivanka's stuff, is what I would tell you. I hate shopping but I'm going to go get some for myself today."

4. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

Conservatives are so much more tolerant than liberals...right up until you don't agree with them on everything. Then you're too stupid to understand stuff and deserve punishment.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.daily...rom-the-blaze/
    At least she wasn't beat up or threatened with violence. The Blaze is a small, privately owned company. They can do this. Just like A&E had every right to suspend Phil Robertson when he made statements they didn't agree with. It's called business strategy and freedom. Capitalism baby!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Mathew Lyman View Post
    Trump is a Libertarian or as close as your gonna get to a libertarian President as your going to get. He just ran on the GOP ticket. The Repub Politicians hate him worse than the Dems cause they have to pretend they support him.
    I quit the Republican Party because of their blind support and acquiescence to 0bama... and I love TRUMP....

Quote Originally Posted by huntbigb View Post
    At least she wasn't beat up or threatened with violence. The Blaze is a small, privately owned company. They can do this. Just like A&E had every right to suspend Phil Robertson when he made statements they didn't agree with. It's called business strategy and freedom. Capitalism baby!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't begrudge their right to make the "business" decision, it's just funny how much it reeks of intolerance and hypocrisy. The left and the right are the same, if you don't agree with them ENOUGH then they show their true stripes.

And "freedom" and "capitalism" don't really fit in American politics anymore. It's more like "regulation" and "corporatism".

^does that seem conservative to you?

"Go buy Ivanka's stuff, is what I would tell you. I hate shopping but I'm going to go get some for myself today."

Well, I'm not really defending her. Although I agree with her on this point about small government and pro-choice applying to all of one's private life. But I disagree with her opinion on quite a bit of other stuff and her angry/shrill delivery is kind of annoying.

But yeah, she's a pretty girl.
    Well the BLaze obviously doesn't believe in Pro-Choice. Neither do I. Why are you so intolerant of us? Would you hire a murderer and let them preach it's ok to murder using your business??
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by David in Psalm 44:6 - who probably would have owned several ARs if he was around today
    For I will not trust in my bow, nor will my sword (or assault rifle) save me.

I don't begrudge their right to make the "business" decision, it's just funny how much it reeks of intolerance and hypocrisy. The left and the right are the same, if you don't agree with them ENOUGH then they show their true stripes.

And "freedom" and "capitalism" don't really fit in American politics anymore. It's more like "regulation" and "corporatism".
    The thing is.. you're being more intolerant than they are. How funny is that?
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by David in Psalm 44:6 - who probably would have owned several ARs if he was around today

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis_Is_Dead View Post
    The thing is.. you're being more intolerant than they are. How funny is that?
    Disagreeing with them is a far cry of being intolerant. I'm not firing anyone, I'm not boycotting anyone, I'm not trying to take away their rights. I just disagree and find it to be hypocritical.

You're a smart guy, I think you already know this.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis_Is_Dead View Post
    Well the BLaze obviously doesn't believe in Pro-Choice. Neither do I. Why are you so intolerant of us? Would you hire a murderer and let them preach it's ok to murder using your business??
    Tolerance doesn't require that I agree with you, it just means I accept your right to make your own choices.

You're kinda sounding like a lefty...what's next, are you going to say I'm intolerant because I don't think the federal government should litigate businesses into baking cakes for gay weddings? I support gay marriage and gay rights, but liberals think I'm intolerant because I think it's an abuse of power for the DOJ to punish those who don't want to bake a cake or photograph a gay wedding.

Everybody wants to be free to choose to make their choices, too many people also think they should be the ones making choices for others. That ain't freedom.

^ freedom requires parameters. Your bit on tolerance is a good reminder.

The interesting thing about Ms. Lahren is that just a few months ago she was calling abortion "murder". So if she is "pro-choice" and considers abortion murder--is she for criminal penalties of those who have or provide abortions?

Seems the young lady has talked herself into a corner. She isn't scared to say what she thinks, but sometimes that comes at a price.
    If you go for a man hard enough and fast enough he don't have time to think about how many's with him. He thinks about himself and how he might get clear of that wrath that's about to set down on him.

Quote Originally Posted by rattus58 View Post
    How so? If you are prolife, you voice for LIFE... not abortion, and not for spending fortunes on welfare for irresponsible behavior... enforcement of care for kids... making daddy pay or be at home... no more free lunch... how is that not for limited government... you pay your own freight.. not government... and have consequences for stuff... that's limited government isn't it?
    Telling someone what they can or cannot do with their body is not limited govt. No matter how you slice it

Not to mention most "pro-life" people are really "pro-birth" and don't give one hoot what happens after the baby is born. They want to force you to have a baby even if you can't afford it, then don't want you to get assistance when you can't afford for it
    Obsession Evolution 70# Stormy Hardwoods
    Limbdriver Pro V
    HHA OL 5510
    Gold Tip Velocity XT, 434 Grains, Rage Hypodermic

Quote Originally Posted by rattus58 View Post
    Because LIKE YOU... I believe all LIFE has an absolute RIGHT TO IT! If you forfeit that right through behavior... well you forfeit... but to forfeit because of a lack of control of your libido, responsibility, and the like.... you make it, you feed it... take responsibility... and of course I know all them left types don't believe in consequences NOR responsibilities.
    This is absolutely right. I couldn't care less what a women does with her body. She can pierce it, tattoo it, surgically alter it, or flat out waste it. However an unborn child is still a human with rights of his/her own. Murder is murder with no gray areas in between. I'd be willing to bet that 90% pro choice supporters couldn't possibly perform the actual abortion on the doctors side. I think when it comes to getting their hands dirty they'd suddenly find their morals and flip.

I thank God for my boys everyday. I know plenty of people whom are physically incapable of having children that would love to have one of these unborn children. Many of which that wouldn't turn away a bakers dozen if offered. Friends that have lost children at birth that continues to show in their faces.
    ~~It behooves every man to remember that the work of the critic is of altogether secondary importance, and that, in the end, progress is accomplished by the man who does things. ~~ Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by stick12 View Post
    telling someone what they can or cannot do with their body is not limited govt. No matter how you slice it

not to mention most "pro-life" people are really "pro-birth" and don't give one hoot what happens after the baby is born. they want to force you to have a baby even if you can't afford it, then don't want you to get assistance when you can't afford for it
    then keep your legs closed!
    ~~It behooves every man to remember that the work of the critic is of altogether secondary importance, and that, in the end, progress is accomplished by the man who does things. ~~ Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Stick12 View Post
    Telling someone what they can or cannot do with their body is not limited govt. No matter how you slice it

Not to mention most "pro-life" people are really "pro-birth" and don't give one hoot what happens after the baby is born. They want to force you to have a baby even if you can't afford it, then don't want you to get assistance when you can't afford for it
    Can you demonstrate this pointing out a single person you know that fits your assertion.?.

Quote Originally Posted by 351FPS View Post
    The interesting thing about Ms. Lahren is that just a few months ago she was calling abortion "murder". So if she is "pro-choice" and considers abortion murder--is she for criminal penalties of those who have or provide abortions?

Seems the young lady has talked herself into a corner. She isn't scared to say what she thinks, but sometimes that comes at a price.
    I think she looks at this issue the same way that I do... I believe that life begins at conception. (The law believes otherwise) Since I believe that life begins at conception, then an abortion is murder. However, since the law, while it doesn't specifically state when "life" begins, allows abortion. It's implied that the law doesn't consider a fetus "alive" until it is born.

I'd never force my personal beliefs on someone else. I detest abortion and if my wife would attempt to get an abortion, I would defend MY unborn child as if she were trying to harm one of my children who has already been born.... So my position is this... As long as you're not trying to kill my child, you are free to have as many abortions as you can afford...

If you aren't "grown up" enough support your child, to buy a pack of condoms or other form of birth control, you aren't grown up enough to have sex. A 40 pack of condoms is only $15 and BC pills are only $12/month.

Quote Originally Posted by blazinsoles View Post
    This^^^.
    Halon 6
    PSE Evo Max
    60x Custom Strings

Disagreeing with them is a far cry of being intolerant. I'm not firing anyone, I'm not boycotting anyone, I'm not trying to take away their rights. I just disagree and find it to be hypocritical.

You're a smart guy, I think you already know this.
    You're calling the conservatives intolerant, while you yourself are being intolerant of their beliefs... simply by calling it intolerant. It goes two ways. If anyone is intolerant... it's the feminist pro-choice people... in complete denial.

Quote Originally Posted by 351fps View Post
    the interesting thing about ms. Lahren is that just a few months ago she was calling abortion "murder". So if she is "pro-choice" and considers abortion murder--is she for criminal penalties of those who have or provide abortions?

boom!

The bottom line is........I believe that men should be able to do whatever they want with their bodies as well. But when I do whatever I want with my body, and that takes another's life......there are (and should be) consequences for that. I'm just unclear why women and so many others think they should get a free pass on that.
    2014 LH PSE Freak SP 70#, 32 1/2" draw, QAD HDx, SH 7-pin Hunter, 532gr Kinetic XT 200 @ 289fps.
    2006 LH Bowtech Old Glory 70#, 32 1/2" draw, back to the Hostage rest, SH 7-pin Hunter, 500gr TR Crush 300 @ 285fps.
    2007 LH Bowtech Commander 60#, 32" draw, Limbdriver rest, BG 5-pin Flashpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by 5MilesBack View Post
    The bottom line is........I believe that men should be able to do whatever they want with their bodies as well. But when I do whatever I want with my body, and that takes another's life......there are (and should be) consequences for that. I'm just unclear why women and so many others think they should get a free pass on that.
    The wife keeps me reminded of 1 Cor 7: 3-5 seems what I thought was mine is indeed actually hers.

Quote Originally Posted by blazinsoles View Post
    Birth control fails, mistakes happen. Sex ed is notoriously poor in this country, and sex is literally ingrained in the human condition. Same as breathing or eating. Its among the most fundamental drives that exists in your biology. Of course self control and discipline should be paramount. But abortion should be also be safe, legal, and rare.

Quote Originally Posted by cobowhntr View Post
    Can you demonstrate this pointing out a single person you know that fits your assertion.?.
    Pretty much everyone here is against welfare and against abortion.
    Obsession Evolution 70# Stormy Hardwoods
    Limbdriver Pro V
    HHA OL 5510
    Gold Tip Velocity XT, 434 Grains, Rage Hypodermic

Not to mention most "pro-life" people are really "pro-birth" and don't give one hoot what happens after the baby is born.
    I'm more of a "pro-responsibility and accountability" type of guy, which is pretty much the foundation of being a conservative. Be responsible and accountable for all your own actions, decisions, and plights in life and problem solved. People shouldn't need the government to bail them out of every decision, action, and plight. And it certainly isn't the government's responsibility to do that either. However, it IS the government's responsibility to enforce the laws of the land. And murder is still murder regardless of who's doing it, or for whatever warped reasons they are doing it.
    2014 LH PSE Freak SP 70#, 32 1/2" draw, QAD HDx, SH 7-pin Hunter, 532gr Kinetic XT 200 @ 289fps.
    2006 LH Bowtech Old Glory 70#, 32 1/2" draw, back to the Hostage rest, SH 7-pin Hunter, 500gr TR Crush 300 @ 285fps.
    2007 LH Bowtech Commander 60#, 32" draw, Limbdriver rest, BG 5-pin Flashpoint.

Birth control fails, mistakes happen. Sex ed is notoriously poor in this country, and sex is literally ingrained in the human condition. Same as breathing or eating. Its among the most fundamental drives that exists in your biology. Of course self control and discipline should be paramount. But abortion should be also be safe, legal, and rare.

Your last sentence is not true. Take MNChick for example.

And so your assertion is that anyone matching the description above only has hypocrisy as an option? You don't think there may be actual philosophical structures that lead to both conclusions for some of those people?
    Vicit agnus noster eum sequamur

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast