The Intolerant Right - Page 6

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by cobowhntr View Post
    a society that embraces genocide as a matter of correcting lapses in judgement doesn't do itself any favors.
    That is absolutely true, and degrades the society all at the same time. Just look around........not many value life much anymore.

And there are always folks looking to adopt babies, so the responsible thing would be to carry it to term and put it up for adoption. Heck, given your scenario Stick, the girl that gives birth to the baby and then puts it in the dumpster because she can't afford it is making a responsible choice. That's as whacked as abortion.......yet not any different.
    2014 LH PSE Freak SP 70#, 32 1/2" draw, QAD HDx, SH 7-pin Hunter, 532gr Kinetic XT 200 @ 289fps.
    2006 LH Bowtech Old Glory 70#, 32 1/2" draw, back to the Hostage rest, SH 7-pin Hunter, 500gr TR Crush 300 @ 285fps.
    2007 LH Bowtech Commander 60#, 32" draw, Limbdriver rest, BG 5-pin Flashpoint.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by cobowhntr View Post
    a society that embraces genocide as a matter of correcting lapses in judgement doesn't do itself any favors.
    Witness
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by David in Psalm 44:6 - who probably would have owned several ARs if he was around today
    For I will not trust in my bow, nor will my sword (or assault rifle) save me.

4. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 5MilesBack View Post
    That is absolutely true, and degrades the society all at the same time. Just look around........not many value life much anymore.

And there are always folks looking to adopt babies, so the responsible thing would be to carry it to term and put it up for adoption. Heck, given your scenario Stick, the girl that gives birth to the baby and then puts it in the dumpster because she can't afford it is making a responsible choice. That's as whacked as abortion.......yet not any different.
    Sure there are folks waiting to adopt, but there are WAAAAAAY more kids waiting to be adopted. And it takes months and sometimes years to adopt a child.

I can't wrap my head around the idea that plenty of people are completely fine with legally forcing someone ELSE to go through a 9 month pregnancy they don't want. You guys are all about keeping the govt out of people's personal lives right?

And no, you know full well that scenario is entirely different than what I described. For one, the huge majority of abortions take place well before the fetus is viable. 3rd trimester abortions are rare and illegal in most places unless the mother's life is in jeopardy. Not to mention throwing a baby in a dumpster is illegal and would likely be ruled homicide.
    Obsession Evolution 70# Stormy Hardwoods
    Limbdriver Pro V
    HHA OL 5510
    Gold Tip Velocity XT, 434 Grains, Rage Hypodermic

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6