The Intolerant Right - Page 6

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Quote Originally Posted by cobowhntr View Post
    a society that embraces genocide as a matter of correcting lapses in judgement doesn't do itself any favors.
    That is absolutely true, and degrades the society all at the same time. Just look around........not many value life much anymore.

And there are always folks looking to adopt babies, so the responsible thing would be to carry it to term and put it up for adoption. Heck, given your scenario Stick, the girl that gives birth to the baby and then puts it in the dumpster because she can't afford it is making a responsible choice. That's as whacked as abortion.......yet not any different.
    2014 LH PSE Freak SP 70#, 32 1/2" draw, QAD HDx, SH 7-pin Hunter, 532gr Kinetic XT 200 @ 289fps.
    2006 LH Bowtech Old Glory 70#, 32 1/2" draw, back to the Hostage rest, SH 7-pin Hunter, 500gr TR Crush 300 @ 285fps.
    2007 LH Bowtech Commander 60#, 32" draw, Limbdriver rest, BG 5-pin Flashpoint.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

a society that embraces genocide as a matter of correcting lapses in judgement doesn't do itself any favors.
    Witness
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Asaph
    For the dark places of the earth are full of the haunts of cruelty.

4. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 5MilesBack View Post
    That is absolutely true, and degrades the society all at the same time. Just look around........not many value life much anymore.

And there are always folks looking to adopt babies, so the responsible thing would be to carry it to term and put it up for adoption. Heck, given your scenario Stick, the girl that gives birth to the baby and then puts it in the dumpster because she can't afford it is making a responsible choice. That's as whacked as abortion.......yet not any different.
    Sure there are folks waiting to adopt, but there are WAAAAAAY more kids waiting to be adopted. And it takes months and sometimes years to adopt a child.

I can't wrap my head around the idea that plenty of people are completely fine with legally forcing someone ELSE to go through a 9 month pregnancy they don't want. You guys are all about keeping the govt out of people's personal lives right?

And no, you know full well that scenario is entirely different than what I described. For one, the huge majority of abortions take place well before the fetus is viable. 3rd trimester abortions are rare and illegal in most places unless the mother's life is in jeopardy. Not to mention throwing a baby in a dumpster is illegal and would likely be ruled homicide.
    Obsession Evolution 70# Stormy Hardwoods
    Limbdriver Pro V
    HHA OL 5510
    Gold Tip Velocity XT, 434 Grains, Rage Hypodermic

6. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Stick12 View Post
    Sure there are folks waiting to adopt, but there are WAAAAAAY more kids waiting to be adopted. And it takes months and sometimes years to adopt a child.

I can't wrap my head around the idea that plenty of people are completely fine with legally forcing someone ELSE to go through a 9 month pregnancy they don't want. You guys are all about keeping the govt out of people's personal lives right?
    new born's are the "easiest" to adopt out and if we make intentional efforts to change our cultural perspective concerning this issue then it's likely to change things like the adoption process and support.
    Instead of supporting agencies that offer abortion as birth control, use that funding to mitigate adoption costs.........

If I beat my kids do you believe you don't have a stake or vested obligatory interested in that issue? If "you" don't want "me" going through your business, then don't act a fool. Otherwise in respect to Life, Liberty and our pursuits we have an obligation to step in- "your" life being as valuable as that of the person attempting to take it.
    It's a matter of the value of life, some equate human worth to that of a pig, others believe that at "x" time it's worth something and others believe that human life is always special, it's a worldview issue. we don't share worldviews, I don't expect you to get your head around my worldview anymore than I expect to understand how you come to disregard human life so easily. Meanwhile you're perspective, IMopinion, is disrespectful of mothers or couples that find themselves faced with heart wrenching options that indeed affect health and a mothers life as your position purports that it doesn't matter why a mother would abort her pregnancy, when it does in fact matter as they don't share your callousness, many considering it insulting that you purport to champion their reality.

There are plenty of things in life that we obligate ourselves to due to decisions we make. Pregnancy isn't the end of the world nor is it even a sentence of poverty or a hard life. Just as should I decide I don't want to be a father anymore there are systems in place to remove that burden from me so are there similar systems in place for women that chose not to parent the child they've given birth to, interestingly those systems aren't intrinsically shameful- nor should they be. In spite of the attempted popular asserted commentary a persons worth isn't diminished regardless of what their decision is.

Pregnancy doesn't happen in a vacuum. Nor should abortion. Not if we believe the argument of Life, Liberty and their pursuits. right now it seems we want to pretend pregnancy just happens, like finding lent in your pocket, and that abortion is as easy and should be as inconsequential as cleaning the drier screen. the unborn child and the woman bears all the consequence while there's zero intrinsic accountability for the contributing male. I know there are plenty of males that supported their wives or partners during the abortive process(and I hurt for them and appreciate them), the social mentality is what I'm addressing. Abortion should not be looked at as back up birth control and given similar regard. If that mentality would become as unacceptable as driving drunk we'd see less life being wasted. and make no mistake, if you have high hopes for humanity then abortion is indeed most often a waste of human life.

Further the abortion on demand mentality is complicit in the lack of responsibility towards sexual behaviors in general, it is partner to the hook up culture. Which further hurts society as the emotional toll such behavior has on the participants leads to increased mental and emotional problems. Sex is indeed special and ought to be treated with it's due pomp and circumstance, not treated as a dating behavior and having the same weight in our discourse as who should pick up the check.

We've somehow determined that safe spaces are needed for people to exercise their failed ideological and worldviews, counting it a moral and sometime legal offense to not protect that "right". Well, unintended or unwanted pregnancies are the result of ideology and their exercise is human life- that too should be granted a safe space to be protected...especially as it's a premise to our county's founding.
    Keep Calm, and Carry a Portable Holepunch.

"Go buy Ivanka's stuff, is what I would tell you. I hate shopping but I'm going to go get some for myself today."

new born's are the "easiest" to adopt out and if we make intentional efforts to change our cultural perspective concerning this issue then it's likely to change things like the adoption process and support.
    Instead of supporting agencies that offer abortion as birth control, use that funding to mitigate adoption costs.........

If I beat my kids do you believe you don't have a stake or vested obligatory interested in that issue? If "you" don't want "me" going through your business, then don't act a fool. Otherwise in respect to Life, Liberty and our pursuits we have an obligation to step in- "your" life being as valuable as that of the person attempting to take it.
    It's a matter of the value of life, some equate human worth to that of a pig, others believe that at "x" time it's worth something and others believe that human life is always special, it's a worldview issue. we don't share worldviews, I don't expect you to get your head around my worldview anymore than I expect to understand how you come to disregard human life so easily. Meanwhile you're perspective, IMopinion, is disrespectful of mothers or couples that find themselves faced with heart wrenching options that indeed affect health and a mothers life as your position purports that it doesn't matter why a mother would abort her pregnancy, when it does in fact matter as they don't share your callousness, many considering it insulting that you purport to champion their reality.

There are plenty of things in life that we obligate ourselves to due to decisions we make. Pregnancy isn't the end of the world nor is it even a sentence of poverty or a hard life. Just as should I decide I don't want to be a father anymore there are systems in place to remove that burden from me so are there similar systems in place for women that chose not to parent the child they've given birth to, interestingly those systems aren't intrinsically shameful- nor should they be. In spite of the attempted popular asserted commentary a persons worth isn't diminished regardless of what their decision is.

Pregnancy doesn't happen in a vacuum. Nor should abortion. Not if we believe the argument of Life, Liberty and their pursuits. right now it seems we want to pretend pregnancy just happens, like finding lent in your pocket, and that abortion is as easy and should be as inconsequential as cleaning the drier screen. the unborn child and the woman bears all the consequence while there's zero intrinsic accountability for the contributing male. I know there are plenty of males that supported their wives or partners during the abortive process(and I hurt for them and appreciate them), the social mentality is what I'm addressing. Abortion should not be looked at as back up birth control and given similar regard. If that mentality would become as unacceptable as driving drunk we'd see less life being wasted. and make no mistake, if you have high hopes for humanity then abortion is indeed most often a waste of human life.

Further the abortion on demand mentality is complicit in the lack of responsibility towards sexual behaviors in general, it is partner to the hook up culture. Which further hurts society as the emotional toll such behavior has on the participants leads to increased mental and emotional problems. Sex is indeed special and ought to be treated with it's due pomp and circumstance, not treated as a dating behavior and having the same weight in our discourse as who should pick up the check.

We've somehow determined that safe spaces are needed for people to exercise their failed ideological and worldviews, counting it a moral and sometime legal offense to not protect that "right". Well, unintended or unwanted pregnancies are the result of ideology and their exercise is human life- that too should be granted a safe space to be protected...especially as it's a premise to our county's founding.
    I feel like I've just left church...

Quote Originally Posted by rattus58 View Post
    I feel like I've just left church...
    sorry, didn't mean to preach.
    Keep Calm, and Carry a Portable Holepunch.

"Go buy Ivanka's stuff, is what I would tell you. I hate shopping but I'm going to go get some for myself today."

sorry, didn't mean to preach.
    Not to worry... a little foot stompin gospel.... and you know... in a way... as it was for them southern hemispherical immigrants of old, and for the same reasons.... that would be a salvation... you take the money part out of it...

Quote Originally Posted by Stick12 View Post
    I can't wrap my head around the idea that plenty of people are completely fine with legally forcing someone ELSE to go through a 9 month pregnancy they don't want. You guys are all about keeping the govt out of people's personal lives right? That's the point.......no one should be forcing someone to take responsibility......they should do it on their own, and then......face consequences if they don't. Much like if a parent decides they just don't want to feed a child anymore. There are consequences for not fulfilling that responsibility. We can't help it if the SCOTUS unconstitutionally legislated that selective murder is OK.

Not to mention throwing a baby in a dumpster is illegal and would likely be ruled homicide.
    Of course it's illegal, just as every murder should be. And that same baby living on its own without some form of life support from someone isn't any more viable than a fetus. But again, it all comes down to responsibility.........or in the case of abortion.....shirking that responsibility because the SCOTUS decided it was ok to do that. Which is just another reason why that decision was so illogical. Encouraging women to deny their responsibility and walk away from it. That's the entire liberal ideology.........shirking one's responsibility because you "don't feel like being responsible". What an idiotic decision. But that's what we're up against today with every liberal thought process.
    2014 LH PSE Freak SP 70#, 32 1/2" draw, QAD HDx, SH 7-pin Hunter, 532gr Kinetic XT 200 @ 289fps.
    2006 LH Bowtech Old Glory 70#, 32 1/2" draw, back to the Hostage rest, SH 7-pin Hunter, 500gr TR Crush 300 @ 285fps.
    2007 LH Bowtech Commander 60#, 32" draw, Limbdriver rest, BG 5-pin Flashpoint.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6