Border Archery Tempest 19 With Hex 7.5 New Core ILF Limbs - Page 2

&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp&nbsp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Barney you need to see how i play with wee Juno. Smd you would see why in giggling at your last post.
    Juno bites me back. Bruises are my middle name.
    He is a rescue. Half patterdale terrier half lurcher we think.
    Join our Facebook page "Border Archery"

2. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

Dogs

Love seeing the dogs ,2 years ago my wife came home with a pup for my girls and when I saw it I said dang that thing is so ugly it's cute lol
    She told me it was a Sneagle ,a breed I'd never heard of ,half snouzer and half beagle . My oldest named him Jace and he is super fuzzy but I can brush him and not get a single hair out ..Also he is a hunter ,I take him out a lot and the pond you see in pic is my front yard as we live on 50 acres and way off the road ,he swims it daily .He absolutely loves my girls and is super smart ,I can tell him to go get in his pin and house and he will go in and even with door unlocked he will not come out until I tell him to..Every time I put him up with someone around they are amazed he does that ..I call him J for short and have made a great tracking dog out of him also .Found every feet I shot last season .My oldest girl in pic with him is his best buddy ..Had to have a big hip operation last year after mail lady ran him over and thought we were going to lose him ..But after 2 surgerys he is good as new..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10687472_10206000328592709_6200606289746769088_o.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	161.9 KB 
ID:	5834617  
    JOHN'S CUSTOM ARCHERY LLC(Custom strings and tuning)
    PSE,New Breed ,Obsession
    2017 Bows Arriving Daily
    Can get any accessories you like..

4. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

John that is am awesome story and I'm so glad he is okay

I love happy dog stories

Beings that he's Beagle and terrier I beat he hunts

6. Remove Advertisements
    ArcheryTalk.com
    Advertisements

Lost my dog max in the summer, would have been 15 in December . Went I to a seizure and didnt the come out of it.

Had that old boy since I was in fifth grade and it's still weird. Sometimes I still expect to see him at the top of the stairs when I return home. Heck sometimes I still toss the fat from my steak on the floor for him lol. Old habits

Good looking pups Joe, amazing how big they are now. Hope to have a new one myself, maybe next summer.
    Hunt/target: Bowtech Insanity, MBG accent w/ vengeance head and dovetail, limb driver, Paradigm carbon hammer and QD, Black eagle
    trad: tradtech titan II w/ blackmax carbon extreme limbs , Hunterbows 3 piece hybrid longbow

Quote Originally Posted by sawtoothscream View Post
    Lost my dog max in the summer, would have been 15 in December . Went I to a seizure and didnt the come out of it.

Had that old boy since I was in fifth grade and it's still weird. Sometimes I still expect to see him at the top of the stairs when I return home. Heck sometimes I still toss the fat from my steak on the floor for him lol. Old habits

Good looking pups Joe, amazing how big they are now. Hope to have a new one myself, maybe next summer.
    Sorry for you loss Saw

Don't wait buddy there's a good dog somewhere that needs a good home

Quote Originally Posted by sawtoothscream View Post

Sorry for your loss. I still remember my first retriever I had as a boy. My mom wrote me while I was on deployment to tell me they lost him at 14. It takes a bit of your soul when they go. My current golden is turning 12 in July. My children and I hunted over him last year. Even though he has lost a step or three, he still has his nose.

Great thread Joe!

Quote Originally Posted by Yooper-travler View Post
    Sorry for your loss. I still remember my first retriever I had as a boy. My mom wrote me while I was on deployment to tell me they lost him at 14. It takes a bit of your soul when they go. My current golden is turning 12 in July. My children and I hunted over him last year. Even though he has lost a step or three, he still has his nose.

Great thread Joe!
    A relative of mine had to put down his 15 year old gsp soon after my dog passed.

Even being old and mostly blind, he would still take her out with her daughter and new pup for birdz. He said she was killing it the last few hunts and showing the others how it's done lol. Nice to see older dogs that still have that drive.
    Hunt/target: Bowtech Insanity, MBG accent w/ vengeance head and dovetail, limb driver, Paradigm carbon hammer and QD, Black eagle
    trad: tradtech titan II w/ blackmax carbon extreme limbs , Hunterbows 3 piece hybrid longbow

Quote Originally Posted by Yooper-travler View Post

Great thread Joe!
    Thank you and post a pic of your dog

Sorry for the loss of your old one and thank you for your service

Yep, just had my Petey put a sleep today. Very sad day.
    Dan
    Dr. Seuss: Don’t cry because it is over. Smile because it happened.
    Dryad Orion and Epic
    Hidden Content

Formerly the great COWBOY state of Wyoming. Now, in the frozen north of Fairbanks Alaska
    Sympathies for all. Put my boy T-shot down on St. Patty's day. 14 years old and in his day, there wasn't a better duck dog. The purest soul God ever put in a living being, man or beast. As to the original topic, I've got my 7.5 shorts on a black wolf riser now, but I'd love to test drive a tempest or Satori.

Quote Originally Posted by DDSHOOTER View Post
    Dan
    Dan

I'm very sorry

Quote Originally Posted by rogbo View Post
    Sympathies for all. Put my boy T-shot down on St. Patty's day. 14 years old and in his day, there wasn't a better duck dog. The purest soul God ever put in a living being, man or beast. As to the original topic, I've got my 7.5 shorts on a black wolf riser now, but I'd love to test drive a tempest or Satori.
    Very sorry about the dog

I think you would like the tempest

Quote Originally Posted by JParanee View Post
    Dan

I'm very sorry
    Thanks buddy. That mean alot. Sorry for being cranky. He hasn't been well and had a bad night. My wife's buddy as well as mine.
    Dan
    Dryad Orion and Epic
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by DDSHOOTER View Post
    Dan
    Dan my condolences on your loss.

Quote Originally Posted by JParanee View Post
    Thank you and post a pic of your dog
    I'm a little challenged in that area.

condolences

Thanks guys.
    Dan
    Dryad Orion and Epic
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2