Archery Talk Forum banner

3 or 5 arrow quiver

6K views 32 replies 25 participants last post by  greatbigbulls 
#1 ·
Ordered a 5 arrow tight spot but I also have a 3 arrow Mathews quiver which do you guys like better as far as arrow size? Also this is my first tightspot quiver how do you guys like them?

#2 ·
I've been using a 5 arrow tight spot for a few years now and its been great. No foam in the hood, holds arrows tight no matter what size shafts (adjustable), holds arrows close to the bow, and the clamp is quiet and solid.

I think you will be happy with the tight spot.

#3 ·
They look super adjustable I just never played with them

#4 ·
I prefer a 5 arrow Mathews quiver( actually tree limb, now that I don't shoot my Mathews bows , but they are very similar. And my Mathews bows still all have Mathews quivers on them) they are more compact ,easy to remove, no noise,don't mount to my sight, and very light weight. A lot of guys like the tite spot but I did not care for it at all, sold it right after trying it the first time. As did my two sons.

#7 ·
I'm happy with my TightSpots. I have two 5s and a 3, with mounting brackets on other bows so I can change up without moving brackets around.

And the guy that owns the company is one good guy, too. I've never had a reason to use their customer service, but I hear it is good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#13 ·
I like the my 3 but I would like to see more 4 arrow quivers in the market besides treelimb

#22 ·
Wish I would have seen that before I ordered mine. I have been away from here for so long feels good to do some typing again:cool:

#25 ·
The more the merrier. I just got a 5 arrow dual grip treelimb quiver. Arrows wouldn't move in a tornado but yet are easy to remove. I carry different broad heads and at least 1 small game arrow

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.