Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: E500, Synergy, or Allegaince

E500, Synergy, or Allegaince

I'm looking at trading off my SBXT for one of these bow but can't make up my mind. I have shoot all but the E500, I like the feel of both and love the speed. I don't really know that much about the E500, I have heard it is just like the Synergy but came out a year before. I think the Elites are alittle more dead in hand and quiter, speed are about the same. Thanks for any oppions.

1973 Bear Grizzly 58" 50#@28" Easton 2016 XX75 29" 165gr Simmons Landshark

Dont do that!! switch to the Guardian instead!

Synergy

Go with the synergy. Really good speed bow. Way faster than the guardian.

another vote for the Synergy,,, Great bow for a great price,,, perhaps best deal out there for the money,,,

Quote Originally Posted by ibex View Post
    Dont do that!! switch to the Guardian instead!
    Yeah dude get a Guardian totally rad.
    If you shot the others I would get the one that feels the best. I have a E-500. But like the synergy also, I didn't buy the Synergy Because to me there isn't enough difference between the two bows. But next year I will Buy what ever 08 has to offer.
    Be safe, Follow regulations and practice hunter safety.

Would at least shoot he Guard. My opinion.

Not sure on your pick. I wasn't crazy about how the Synergy drew. it felt a good bit heavier (in draw weight) than it was listed and it seemed to hit two walls in the back.
    Hvae fun deciding man. Bow shopping is a beautiful thing!
    All for HIS glory! / Hunt hard or go home!
    09 Elite GT 500 Ninja / 08.5 GT 500 G1 camo
    T.R.U. Ball Shooting Staff / Vapor Trail Shooting Staff
    Steves Archery / Twin Oaks Archery

What kind of speeds can I expext from a 29" 70# E500 compared to the otther 2 bows?

Is the e-500 new?

About the same as a Synergy. Synergy is a force to be reckoned with!

Quote Originally Posted by lowboy View Post
    What kind of speeds can I expext from a 29" 70# E500 compared to the otther 2 bows?
    My sons 500 shot 328 at 29 in, at 70 # 350gr. arrow. with his axis hunting shaft 436gr with broad heads. 296fps. Hope this helps. same arrows at 30in.dl. shoot 336 and 306 hunting arrows. all arrows are 28.5 inch long.
    Last edited by Maybee-R; May 23rd, 2007 at 08:59 AM.
    Be safe, Follow regulations and practice hunter safety.

Allegiance

I will be the odd man out here and vote Allegiance. I love mine, shots well, and I felt it wasn't as loud as the synergy, and mine is faster than the one I tested. I have shot the Guardian, and if you want quite, dead bow, it is THE one. I just felt like it was as hard to draw as my Allegiance, and a ton slower. I just felt my Allegiance was the better pick for me, which is why YOU should shoot them all and decide what you are using it for, and if it fits you and your needs. Any one of them will be a shooting machine, so buy with confidence and shoot away. Let us know which one you finally decide on.
    Steve (Bartman)
    Only 2 defining forces have ever offered to die for you...Jesus Christ, and the American Soldier. One died for your soul, the other for your freedom. So make sure you pray for our soldiers.

A few miles north of Biloxi, Mississippi. In the heart of Katrina Country.
    I bought an '07 Alley. It's strictly for hunting. I really like it.
    Good luck.

Synergy

Gander mountain in wichita sells the synergy, smokey valley shooting sports in lindsborg also sells ELITE. You should stop into one of those stores, the bow techs at both shops have/do shoot e500's. I personally shoot an e500.
    Elite E-500
    Copper John
    Catawba Still Shot
    Alpine softlock/Sims stab
    Magnus-Carbon-express-Blazers

You can't go wrong with the Allegiance or the Synergy...They are very similar, but the Synergy is a bit faster. I know Bowtech's customer service is good, and I haven't delt with Elite.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by jwrkansas View Post
    Gander mountain in wichita sells the synergy, smokey valley shooting sports in lindsborg also sells ELITE. You should stop into one of those stores, the bow techs at both shops have/do shoot e500's. I personally shoot an e500.
    I thought elite was a pro-shop only bow.

EDIT: Forgot the original post, The allegiance I had was a great bow.
    Last edited by EricO; May 23rd, 2007 at 10:19 AM.

Synergy

I had the swbxt and now have the Synergy. I can say that the Synergy is a shooter. Is it as smooth as a single cam? NO. It is a little harder on the draw, but smmoth. Is it fast...oh ya. Shock free? Pretty darn dead in your hands. If you are looking for a faster bow then the XT...The Synergy for me was a good balance between a pleasue to shoot and Speed. This is the first bow that I have owned that I have had 2 robinhoods in 2 days shooting 5 spots...And yes it could be luck.
    11' Z7 Xtreme 3D Bow??? TBD!!
    "The real Cherokee Indian outlaw"

Allegiance or Guardian

e500 is a VERY nice bow! I have owned 2 of them and I liked mine better than the Impulse (2007) and the Synergy!
    Last edited by MoNofletch; May 23rd, 2007 at 10:43 AM.
    Alpine Fireball F1

Quote Originally Posted by jwrkansas View Post
    I have shot the Synergy and Allegaince I live right down the road from Smokey Valley SS I'm there all the time

Quote Originally Posted by MoNofletch View Post
    e500 is a VERY nice bow! I have owned 2 of them and I liked mine better than the Impulse (2007) and the Synergy!

If Mono says that, I would have to agree. He's owned every bow known to man. So, it would be safe to say, he would be very unbiased on recommendations.

I'd love to try a Synergy but no dealer near me plus my E-500 shoots too nice to replace. Elite is a great value for the price.
    Shoot like you're hungry!

what year allegiance? I really liked the 06, so I figured I would love the redesigned 07. Shot it and didnt really like it, I ended up with the guardian, love that bow!

Heard good things about all the others too, dont think you could go wrong with any of them, just find which one you like the best.
    Viper Archery Hunting Staff
    Bowtech Guardian/Beman MFX/60X Strings/ Limbdriver/G5 Broadheads/TRU Ball Release/Bow Rattler/Vortex Optics/Viper Sights/Treelimb quivers

Try a Martin Slayer Extreme......at 335 fps every bit as good as all the hyped bows you're looking at. In addition, you can also get the Martin shoot-thru "X" system which needs no cable guard. Makes for a great set-up and no need for all the clutter (suppressors, leaches, hush kits, etc.) apparently needed by other bows to quiet them down.

For sure the allegiance or guardian, the elite bows are nice but when you look at the whole picture the bowtechs are nicer!

Quote Originally Posted by MoNofletch View Post

Monofletch, it's my nightvision E-500 lowboy is looking at....You can tell him all about that speed demon since you had it before me...
    Lowboy, notta sales pitch "well yeah it is, lol" but I've shot the Impulse from Elite some and like Mono said I like the E-500 ALOT better..The E-500 cams are smoother to draw than the '07 cams and they are just as fast. Monofletch can tell you what kinda speeds he got out of this E-500, they were crazy...It has the SPEED mods on the cams, and that makes some difference. If you trade for mine you wont be sorry, I keep all my stuff in a case at all times and I baby it.
    John's Customs Pro Staff Manager
    ASAT Camo Hunting Staff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast