Archery Talk Forum banner

Women drops Elephant with PSE Xforce!!!!!

52K views 266 replies 167 participants last post by  0nepin 
#1 ·
I rcvd blessing to share with you all, AMAZING:

No problem with sharing it with others.

I was pulling 85 on the bow before I left. When I got over there, I lowered it to 83. It was getting 103 ft lbs of kinetic energy at 83. The bow was awesome. I think it fit me well.

I had been hunting hard for 8 days before I got a chance to draw back. I had to hold the bow for a minute before I could take a shot. I shot the elephant at 12 yards with one arrow. It was shot near dark. We went back the next day and found him. I was in the middle of 37 elephants when I took my shot. This was my first bow kill and first woman to take an elie with a bow. The safari will be on Versus at the end of Sep or beginning of Oct. It is suppose to be the premiere show of the season. I will let you know the date when I find out.

See less See more
#8 ·
I heard she's married to Chuck Norris.:D

#13 ·
She looks like she could be a Silver Flame Prostaffer.:evil5:

#17 ·
That is the only High dollar bow I would buy right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#26 ·
Hope you brought an AED just in case.

Holy freakin crap. I hope I don't run into her in an alley. I'll run like hell. Great kill. Takes some guts and nerve to shoot something that big. Not to mention standing in a group that large. Their like 4 legged fly swaters to us. Conrates again on a great hunt.:darkbeer:

#28 ·
Wow, that's impressive...I'm 220lbs and I dont know if I can shoot an 83lbs bow these days with my bad shoulders.....I'm glad my wife aint that strong, I'd be getting my butt kicked on a daily basis.

#29 ·
Interesting that the PSE website only shows limb options of 50, 60 and 70 lbs. Hmmmmm

Still a nice trophy!

#49 ·
I was told by a PSE rep you could special order the X with 80lb limbs. I have seen 2 other stories where the archer claimed to have the X with 80lb limbs. When you stop and think about it, it wasn't that long ago that people had to buy bows capable of pulling 90 lbs to get the speed you can get out of a 60lb bow today. I personally had a FireFlight that was pulling 96 lbs. As a whole, is the Archery family getting soft & mushy ?? ....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.