Archery Talk Forum banner

LickingCo. Ohio Deer hunt for Florida Osceola Turkey hunt

1K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Gatorjaw 
#1 ·
Looking to possibly trade a 2 person Bow hunt in Licking Co. Ohio for a 2 man Osceola Turkey hunt. Bow hunt would take place on all private land, can send pics of some of the deer we have harvested. This would be a once in a lifetime bowhunt for someone. Only thing you would need is your gear, license and Tags you will hunt out of our personal treestands, all scouting would be done for you! If anyone is interested let me know what you have to offer and we'll do some talking. Only interested in Osceola Turkey's no other offers will be considerd!

#3 ·
I live in NW Fla and am loaded with turkey. I don't turkey hunt as I normaly am fishing bass tournaments by the beginning of Feburary and am not sure if we have the oseola turkey in NW Fla, but lots of turkey none the same. Pm me your ph# if you want to talk. I am already coming to Ohio opening weekend(Sep 29th). Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.