a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: California archers check in

Just moved to Glendale from NewHampshire anyone know someplace to shoot in this area ?

Quote Originally Posted by NHBowHntr View Post
    Just moved to Glendale from NewHampshire anyone know someplace to shoot in this area ?
    Welcome to SoCal!

Woodley Park has a archery range that is free and open to the public. www.woodleyparkarchers.com

Pasadena Roving Archers, Verdugo Hills are clubs that are in the valley and close to Glendale.

DC Archery is a proshop that has an indoor range located in Sunland
    Archery is not a sport...It's a discipline
    "Archery is not about bows and arrows, it's about your ability to control your body consistently to achieve a desired outcome."- Larry Wise, Core Archery
    Target bow - 2010 Hoyt Contender Elite XT3000, Quicktune 3000 rest, 2012 Sure Loc Lethal Weapon sight, Donkier 11.5" Carbon Elite and CCPorter Mako release

Thanks for the info,woodley park isn't far from work in burbank.

BTW...Woodley also has a league night on Thursdays at a indoor facility that is put on by Easton and its free. If you click on the calendar at Woodly's website you will find the address, its on Oxnard. Doors open at 5:30 and shooting starts at 6:30. Its a 300 round at 18m.
    Archery is not a sport...It's a discipline
    "Archery is not about bows and arrows, it's about your ability to control your body consistently to achieve a desired outcome."- Larry Wise, Core Archery
    Target bow - 2010 Hoyt Contender Elite XT3000, Quicktune 3000 rest, 2012 Sure Loc Lethal Weapon sight, Donkier 11.5" Carbon Elite and CCPorter Mako release

Im in Burbank, i go to woodley park in san fernando valley.
    I usually go by myself, but i would like to meet more hunters..

Redwood City/San Mateo here.

You can find me over at King's Mountain in Woodside, SF Archers in Pacifica, Redwood Bowmen in Oakland or Black Mountain Bowmen in Santa Teresa just depending on how I feel that day.

Sonoma county here. Just recently picked up my first bow. usually out at the lake sonoma outdoor course

Live in Roseville, Placer County..... Usally shoot Maya Bowhunters of Roseville...

There's also a range in Pasadena and the bow shop in monrovia is now in tujunga

SoCal here.
    I'm a new archer, but I've been to the Roving Archers archery range in Pasadena and plan on going regularly to the Rancho Park range by UCLA.

Norco-Riverside area
    Just getting into archery and shooting a recurve in back yard. Joined Oranco so be over there on weekends. Loving it!!!
    Max

Visalia, CA here. Shoot in the backyard and at friends houses. Have shot the broken arrow once. Plan on going to the Fresno Safari this year.

Moreno valley/Riverside here, also new to arching, been hunting all my life and finally taking the plunge into compound bows, just bought my first one, its not the best but its a decent beginner bow (browning rage single cam) loving it so far just went to riverside archery today for the first time had them look at my bow make sure its in good overall condition got some tips etc. I'm gonna start going regularly so if any of you riverside guys wanna meet up let me know I could use some insight on everything.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Shoot at San Francisco Archers in pacifica . BHFS Hoyt vector 35 . Always there every weekend rain or shine. Unless there is a shoot . I go support other clubs . Redwood bowmen, Northwood Bowen , King Mountain Archers , Briones, and many more.

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?x4r1yi
    Hoyt vector 35 . Just when you think you know everything about archery, you find out how little you really know .

Coalinga here. I mostly shoot in my backyard, got about 20 yds to work with. I occasionally shoot at Impact Archery in Clovis.

Novato California here. I hunt in Colorado every year and have taken a few elk with my bow and deer in Alaska, California, Colorado, and Florida. I just recently joined the Northwoods Bowmens Club here in Novato and I am going to see how the sport of indoor shooting treats me.
    Bow: 13' Elite Answer
    Strings: Winners Choice
    Arrows: Black Eagle Deep Impact Spined @ 350
    Broadhead: 100 gr. Solid Broadheads

Chula Vista - I mostly shoot in my back yard or one of the remote areas around for longer yardage. I used to go to Morely Field quite a bit but my 3 kids take up all of that time now

I am originally from novato!!! Small world

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Anderson, California. Just got my PSE Revenge all set up and ready to go. Gonna go shoot the Western Trail Classic in May.

Hello name is Josh, Ive been shooting for 2 months now. Mostly shoot at Archery Outpost in Los Alimitos and live in GLendora. Starting to venture outdoors to learn how to shoot at 30m and up.

im in the orange county area. New to archery and loving it. i shoot at the Santiago archery range in orange. looking to connect with people in the area who might want to go hunting this season.

From Lancaster Ca, but travel across the US for my job lugging around my Bowtech Destroyer finding archery ranges along the way. I'm looking for a place to shoot by LAX area, any ideas? Also I wouldnt mind getting together with a few archers for a day of shooting. Maybe join a club so I can start 3 D shooting. Any and all help will be appreciated. Thanks

Just started shooting recently at Archery Outpost and El Dorado in Long Beach on the weekends.

Live in Hesperia.
    Shoot at High Desert Archery - Taxidermy in Hesperia. The owner is great, very patient and he answers all my newbie questions with out making me feel dumb.

next week is 3d in San Francisco,
    1 million BC.
    come join

Sent from my iPhone4 using Tapatalk
    Hoyt Matrix+ BLACK 28.5" 60Lb 329grn 297fps
    Hoyt Spyder ZT Turbo BC 28" 60Lb on order

Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast