Thread: Let me tell you about Ralph and Vicki Cianciarulo

Let me tell you about Ralph and Vicki Cianciarulo

My daughter and I attended the Hunter Extravaganza in Fort Worth, TX this year and Ralph/Vicki did a featured talk. I know TV hosts get a bad name at times (some rightfully so), but R&V were exceptionally nice to my daughter, even signing an autograph and taking a picture with her. She took it to show and tell for school, which you know some of the kids were like, "Who is this crazy bowhunting 9 year old chick?" Ralph's talk focused on the importance of passing a bowhunting heritage to our children and worrying/bickering less about baiting vs no baiting, fixed vs mechanical, etc. I was thrilled to meet two people who still understand that hunting is not simply something we do, it's who we are.

Thumbs up Ralph and Vicki

About 6 years ago, I was ordering wraps. Guess who took my order?

Ralph!!!

I talked to him for about 5 minutes and he was absolutely great.
    I'm not an inspiration; It's just the situation I'm in and I'm doing my best......

We need more like those two! They know and understand what hunting is all about and enjoy it to the max

Yeah, you can really tell the difference between good ole' down home hospitality and some cocky guy who thinks he is the best there is. I really like Ralph and Vicky. They seem like great people. Glad to hear your daughter has a good family who teaches her good the right things in life!
    '09 BOWTECH S.W.A.T. / TROPHY TAKER / VITAL GEAR CAMELBACK / VIBRACHECK / GOLD TIP VELOCITY XT 400 / NAP THUNDERHEAD 85 / KWIKEE KWIVER COMBO 4
    2012-2013 Deer Contest CHAMPIONS! TEAM FLATLINERS!
    2014-2015 TEAM #21 - Blackjack

I used to manage one of, if not the largest archery shop in WI. Ralph and Vicci, are two of the most down to earth and genuine tv personalities in the industry. You will not find nicer people anywhere. thanks, R&V, for all you do for our sport. WTA

I agree! They ar eboth class act people, and I enjoy watching them on TV. They truly promote the sport an more ways than one!
    huntingbrotherhood Pro-Staff
    Shoot me a PM for FREE Stuff! "THAT'S HOW I ROLL"
    SCP4L

Shot my first Deer with Ralph years ago, they are both great people and really down to earth... Them two as well as his mom have done so much good for our sport it's not even funny, they taught me how to shoot a bow and put the hunting bug in me some 20+ years ago and it's still biting to this day...