Thread: Hoyt XT 2000 for sale.

Hoyt XT 2000 for sale.

I have a Hoyt XT 2000 for sale. Great condition, shot very little. Comes with release. Fully set up. $300.

If interested please call 505-707-0393 or email tsohoundhunts@msn.com .

Thanks!

Last edited by B. Petrini; September 29th, 2007 at 12:07 PM.

?????????

Things are a bit fuzzy. Xt 2000 is the limbs on the bow, not the model. Also you have not listed any of the specs of the bow which would be vital information to anyone wanting to buy it. Obviously you do not know what it is your selling so it could seem it is not yours. Finally you are a brand new member, so that is suspicious. The best thing you have going is you filled out your profile and left some personal info on your post. However I still believe you may have some trouble selling that here without some clarifications. Kenny

response to Kenny.

First of all it is none of your business. I happen to be as ignorrant as you can be about bows. I wouldn't know what the specs are without looking at the bow. So that is why I haven't listed them. You obviously need something better to do and if anyone is fishy it is you. Why in the hell would you accuse me of doing something wrong. This is a good example of why you never judge a book by it's cover. I am as honest as they come.

A guy named Matt from California just called me about the other bow I have listed, the Bow Tec tribute, and I am sending it to him without even making him pay for it unless he likes it just because i feel that I don't know enough to tell him about it for sure so he can make sure he wants it. If that is not being honest I don't know what the hell is.

I will do the same on this bow if anyone wants to check it out.
    Last edited by B. Petrini; September 29th, 2007 at 01:23 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by B. Petrini View Post
    A guy named Matt from California just called me about the other bow I have listed, the Bow Tec tribute, and I am sending it to him without even making him pay for it unless he likes it just because i feel that I don't know enough to tell him about it for sure so he can make sure he wants it. If that is not being honest I don't know what the hell is.

I will do the same on this bow if anyone wants to check it out.
    Easy there trigger. That guy was just trying to help you sell your bow. AT members do a pretty darn good job of policing the forums themselves so we can have free classifieds where people aren't continuously getting screwed by scam artists. The longer you stick around, the more you will realize that.

You may want to take a few pictures of the bow so people can at least figure out what model it is. Without that, no one is going to want the bow at all. Like Kenny said, XT 2000 are the type of limbs and not the model, so there are a variety of bows that it could be. Also, there is usually a sticker that has things like draw length and weight listed on it. Look for that on the limbs or riser.
    Last edited by affe22; September 29th, 2007 at 01:48 PM.

response to affe22

Policing is great but accusing someone of selling stolen bows is not. And that is exactly what he did. You shouldn't back that up either.

It is I believe a Havoc now looking at it again. I just looked on the top and it said XT 2000. 29" draw and 60 lbs.

Thanks for the help.

havoctec maybe
    Hoyt CRX32, black and camo
    Mathews DXT
    Mathews Reezen
    I love animals, they taste great!