Thread: Fred Bear Pursuit

Fred Bear Pursuit

The used bow that I bought Is a Fred Bear Pursuit. It seems like a decent bow to me but then I dont know that much about them. It fits me great and is comfortable to shoot. I have never picked up a bow until 2 months ago and at 30 yards I can group at 5 inches, so I am guessing that it is working for me. I have been trying to find some info on the bow but can't find any. Do any of you know anything about this bow: age, Quality, good, crapy. Anyhting at all.

?

Is it that bad of bow or what?

My first bow was a bear whitetail. Since then I have shot PSE, martin, pearson and matthews, I currently came back home to bear. It is a bear truth. I love it. I think you know the answer to your question. The best bow for you is the one you shoot well. It seems you shoot this bow well. Stick with it
    Sab

I too shoot bears as well!!! that particular bear came out a few years ago and was actually a descent bow for the price.A few years ago I said I would never shoot a bear again because of a crappy bear bow I had.then one night a buddy called and said come up to the bow shop,I have some you will like.after getting there he put a fred bear trek in my hands and I loved it!!
    It has 2 cams and shoots hard and quiet!! thats exactly what I was looking for!! been shooting it for 7 years now but am planning on buying a lights out this coming winter!! no matter what anyone think about bear,you can not beat the price and warranty.If the bow works for you then shoot that sucker!!!