a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Dave Watson: Who is this guy?!?!

Dave Watson: Who is this guy?!?!

I've seen this guy Dave Watson hosting two seperate hunting shows. Who is this clown and why does he have two shows?

nuts&bolts asks me how his form looks

The island of Oahu in the state of Hawaii
    Use to be the guitar player for the Oak Ridge Boys before he went out on his own. Now he pushes Mathews bows and does hunting shows.

I watched his show couple of times, it's ok I guess.
    A slow hit is much better,than a fast miss !

Too many exotic hunts for me.

The island of Oahu in the state of Hawaii
    Quote Originally Posted by TxSportsman View Post
    Too many exotic hunts for me.
    Untill....... he hunts Africa..
    A slow hit is much better,than a fast miss !

IMO he is a goofball money hunter period!

The guy is makin a grip o cash to hunt? Who among you wouldn't do it? I can tell you right F'n NOW, that if I got the opportunity he had, I'd be all over it. Then, when people posted a bunch o shiz about me I would pm them and tell them about all the killer hunts I went on and how much money I made and how sorry I am that they're unable to do what I'm doing but not to worry, they can tune in next Tuesday and watch me shoot some more animals.

The only thing is, my contract would have to stipulate bow hunting only. Rifle and muzzleloader hunting is about as exciting as golf.
    2013 PSE Vendetta DC
    2012 PSE Vendetta DC

I dont care for him either. Not that he seems like a bad guy just dont like him for some reason

Dave Watson and Wally Dallenbach are both on the same page in my book

It's funner to watch paint dry
    Mathews Z7

Bowhunters4Life

Very few people I get excited about watching hunt on tv, Cameron Hanes, Randy Ulmer, thats about it.
    31" Mathews Drenalin LD--31" Mathews Ovation
    Posten--Tightspot--Easton--G5

Somebody I love needs a heart,
    I AM AN ORGAN DONOR, ARE YOU?

I don't watch the shows he's on either. Seems like Cabelas is enthused with him too.

Why don't one of these shows have Chuck Adams? He's in the hall of fame but none of the TV hunting shows have him on.

Real easy to sit back and call others "clown". Perhaps the above posters can list the time and channel of THEIR hunting show.
    DOCTOR! DOCTOR! I broke my arm in two places! Doctor replies, "You should have stayed out of those places."

I'm in the opposite corner. I like Dave Watson. I think he is a genuinely nice guy and I find his shows interesting and enjoyable. Of course I prefer when he's bowhunting rather than gun hunting but that's true of all hunting shows.

Quote Originally Posted by spec View Post
    Real easy to sit back and call others "clown". Perhaps the above posters can list the time and channel of THEIR hunting show.
    Well said
    Pick a spot, a small spot!

What has he ever done that was bad? ....seems like a good guy to me ...For some odd reason people want to attack other hunters and try and put them down.Why not try and be a positive and not a negative ..There are shows I like better then others ...but, really to go out of your way to call them names is kind of childish ....Why not just go out of our way to help new hunters and kids ..It would be time better spent .Don't you think ..I wish all of you a great season ...
    It's all about what tracks a man leaves as well as his prey..

Dave appears to be a genuine, sincere, nice guy...Would love to share camp with him!
    PSE Archery * Trophy Ridge * Rocket Aeroheads * Vortex Optics * The Buck Bomb * Under Armour * John's Custom Strings * DLC Covert Cameras

Quote Originally Posted by ftshooter View Post
    What has he ever done that was bad? ....seems like a good guy to me ...For some odd reason people want to attack other hunters and try and put them down.Why not try and be a positive and not a negative ..There are shows I like better then others ...but, really to go out of your way to call them names is kind of childish ....Why not just go out of our way to help new hunters and kids ..It would be time better spent .Don't you think ..I wish all of you a great season ...
    Oh you don't get it do ya? Every morning after a TV show has been aired the AT jury must come on here and voice their displeasure with what they see. Builds big ego's to knock people around I guess
    Pick a spot, a small spot!

The guy is a clown, and it was real easy for me to say it!!

Quote Originally Posted by spec View Post

No way, everyone knows the all time greatest is Roger Raglin.
    Hes da man.

"I'll tell you what!!! I had uh pretty gooood day"!!!!!!

Holy Toledo!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by archer1983 View Post
    No way, everyone knows the all time greatest is Roger Raglin.
    Hes da man.

"I'll tell you what!!! I had uh pretty gooood day"!!!!!!

Holy Toledo!!!!!
    The moment I see Roger Raglin's face or hear his voice, the channel is changed instantly. I watched his show one time..... never again.

My post was not on a personal level he is just like the rest of them he hunts for money He may very well be a genuinly great guy but the goofball remark was not a bad one he just strikes me as somewhat funny at times much like many celebraties! Am i jelouse no way I in now way want to have to hunt to live !!! I live to hunt there is a diferance!

Quote Originally Posted by Q2DEATH View Post
    The guy is makin a grip o cash to hunt? Who among you wouldn't do it? I can tell you right F'n NOW, that if I got the opportunity he had, I'd be all over it. Then, when people posted a bunch o shiz about me I would pm them and tell them about all the killer hunts I went on and how much money I made and how sorry I am that they're unable to do what I'm doing but not to worry, they can tune in next Tuesday and watch me shoot some more animals.

The only thing is, my contract would have to stipulate bow hunting only. Rifle and muzzleloader hunting is about as exciting as golf.

Here we go. I don't care if the thread is about how funny it is to watch a crackhead ride a 10 speed somebody always has to add the "gun hunting sucks" nonsense. Congrats Q2, you are winner this time. And I see you are a fellow New Mexican, man that makes it even worse. I'm glad most other folks in this great state don't think on your level.

As far as the topic of this thread, I don't mind the guy, but I don't feel it makes me more of a man to come in here and bad mouth the folks who made in the hunting industry and get paid to hunt. Little bit of pee pee envy from a lot of ya'll I think.

Quote Originally Posted by NYBowhunter911 View Post
    Dave appears to be a genuine, sincere, nice guy...Would love to share camp with him!
    Off the subject, but I love your advatar! I too choose the BUNKER BUSTERS!!!

If everyone only knew NY BOWHUNTER911.................. ....
    GET SERIOUS! YOU'RE NOT SHOOTING A HOYT?

HOYT CARBON ELEMENT--EASTON AXIS--G5 STRIKERS--SWORD SIGHTS--SCOTT RELEASES

Anyone who could kick the snot out of that wuss Jackie Bushman is on my list of OK to watch Thank goodness that includes Tiffany

Dave Watson seems OK, I get the feeling he doesn't go far without his mirror though, I've never seen the guys hair messed up

dave watson

I'd also love to have someone offer to pay me to hunt, and I'd even be glad to hunt with a rifle or muzzleloader, too!
    Seriously, who wouldn't?
    Mathews Drenalin

I'm Glad Dave Watsons on TV and all of the critics here aren't!!!

I can only imagine what kind of TV you guys could produce!!!

LOL.......
    GET SERIOUS! YOU'RE NOT SHOOTING A HOYT?

HOYT CARBON ELEMENT--EASTON AXIS--G5 STRIKERS--SWORD SIGHTS--SCOTT RELEASES

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast