Thread: Treelounge Treestands (2)

Treelounge Treestands (2)

I have two Treelounge treestands that I am looking to sell as I have a total of six. One is a Bowhunter model, the other is a Gunhunter model. Both have the platform which allow you to step out away from the tree. The only difference between the two is that the Gunhunter model does not have the waist belt that comes built into the Bowhunter model.

Both models have seen the woods a few times but are in great shape. They have been used very little. I did pay $349.00 for each of them when purchased two years ago.

The treelounge does take a few minutes longer to set up but I can assure you there isn't another treestand out on the market that compares to the safety as well as the comfort of these stands.

I am looking to get $200.00 for each stand. I figure shipping would be around $30.00 but I would split the cost with the buyer.

Dave

bow model

is this one the new model, round bars, or the square bars? very interested. thanks

They were both puchased in the last 3 years. They have the lighter aircraft aluminum. They are square, not round. They are both like new. I do also have the angle adjuster that is going with both stands as well. That was a $59.00 accessory.

Dave

Both Sold Pending Payment!