Archery Talk Forum banner

another Iowa buck...surprise surprise

4K views 33 replies 30 participants last post by  XTECshooter04 
#1 · (Edited)
this is a archery buck that a guy that works with my brother killed....freakin iowa.:wink:

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Land of the Giants for sure, amazing how many big bucks come out of there each and every year. Wish Michigan would get on board as bucks of that caliber would be great to hunt! Our state has the resources to grow mature bucks, maybe its time to start implementing it!

Congratulations to the lucky hunter! :)

#9 ·
yeah he is a dandy. i hope sometime soon missouri pulls their heads out of their *****es and starts doing something like iowa.:darkbeer:

#11 ·
another nice iowa deer

#23 ·
shame you shouldnt bag on the hawkeye state especially if you live here pretty diappointing dude all those states have good deer but there no iowa not to me and yes i hunted them on public and private ground maybe you need to change your hunting tactics for your area this message could have gone on and on but y waste my time youll just keep badmouthin your home state to bad

#22 ·
Awesome Awesome MASS! That is one of those once in a lifetime dream bucks no matter where your from. Congratulations to the fortunate hunter. :cheers:

#29 ·
no kidding!!!! unless you are AMISH....then go to Ohio where the bucks are way bigger!:tongue:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.