Thread: How Common Is This!!!

How Common Is This!!!

Well Two Years Ago Me And My Hunting Partner Decided To Start Filming All Of Our Hunts And We Was Pumped About The Idea @ I Even Went And Bought A New Cannon Gl2 With Alot Of The Bells And Whistles..then About 4 Or 5 Weeks In The Season Then I Was The Only One Excited About The Idea And I Tried To Film All Of My Own Hunts And That Was Hard With A Bow But I Did Get One 8 Pt With A Black Powder Gun And A Few More Deer On Tape But We Had A Il. Trip Booked And I Killed My Biggest Buck Ever @ It Was With A Bow On Top Of That And I Had 3000$$$ Video Equipment Left At The Lodge And No Footage

So you're saying your buddy wasn't there to video you when you shot the biggest buck ever?

JP

That sucks, but maybe it was a good thing u left it at camp that day might have messed u up!!! but its happened to my self also but i didnt buy no high dollar camera though!!! its common occurence
    2013 Prime Defy, black eagle carnivores, hha sight, underground archery stabilizers and still slinging rages
    2009 Bowtech Captain ,and still ragin
    S&F&T BOWHUNTING TEAM
    PUTTING BLADE TO BONE!!![/SIZE]

You need to get a camera arm that goes on the tree!! I have one and have filmed myself on a lot of hunts. Last year I filmed myself shoot a big ten point. It is pretty hard to film yourself no doubt, but this way you dont have to worry about someone else spooking your deer! I would highly recommend one if you are serious about filming yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by hrnhunter View Post
    Well Two Years Ago Me And My Hunting Partner Decided To Start Filming All Of Our Hunts And We Was Pumped About The Idea @ I Even Went And Bought A New Cannon Gl2 With Alot Of The Bells And Whistles..then About 4 Or 5 Weeks In The Season Then I Was The Only One Excited About The Idea And I Tried To Film All Of My Own Hunts And That Was Hard With A Bow But I Did Get One 8 Pt With A Black Powder Gun And A Few More Deer On Tape But We Had A Il. Trip Booked And I Killed My Biggest Buck Ever @ It Was With A Bow On Top Of That And I Had 3000$$$ Video Equipment Left At The Lodge And No Footage
    Do the filming yourself.Trophy hunting is not for everyone and some have the stamina and others pack it it a lot sooner. If you want to film your kills you do not need anyone to go with you as it sounds like you have everything you need except a camera arm for the tree. I will take the camera off your hands if you are done with it though.

I am going to film myself next year or find a new partner. My buddy is so loud and cant sit still. Hes a good guy ,but i feel like i am wasting my time because he blows so many opertunities.