Thread: Mission bow

Mission bow

Do you have any comments (positive or negative) about Mission bow? I'd like to buy the Mission X4 in the next weeks. Is it a good choice for an hunting bow? About the 75% let off? I used to have a Mathews MQ1 with the 70% let off. (Harry)

I just ordered a Mission Journey . I compared it with a Ross cardiac and a Mathews switchback xt . I couldnt tell much difference between the three bows . Except the price tag .The journey was $150 cheaper .

Mission bows

My buddy shoots one. Just bought it last year not sure what model but he loves it! Havent shot it yet but he can put in some real tight groups.

Thumbs up

If you liked your MQ1 you will like X4. they are just about the same bow. you would probly love the Mission journey. As far as mission bows they are great.
    Mathews Reezen
    29" at 72#
    ACC 360 Wac-em
    Just because I shoot past 50 yards doesn't make me a bad guy

Thumbs up Mission

I really like my X-5; quiet, smooth draw, priced right, and light.

The specs and look of the Journey and SBXT are identical. The Journey doesn't have the dampeners or roller guard of the SBXT, however, but for $150-$250 less, I know I'll be considering it...
    2008.5 Elite GT500 — True Glo Xtreme — Ripcord Rest — G5 metapeep — PR Signature Stabilizer — Gold Tip Hunter Pro Arrows with Blazers — Trophy Ridge Sidewinders — Scott Little Goose
    Also in the house: Hoyt Trykon Sport — Mission Craze — Fuse Freestyle etc etc etc

they are nice bows for the money. i was surprised at how well they shoot. The mission line is made by mathews so you will get the same warranty on them
    Mathews Drenalin 27.5"/70#
    HHA Optimizer .19
    Schaffer Rest
    Maxima Hunter 350
    True Fire Hurricane Buckle
    G5 Montec Broadhead
    260 FPS

great bow !!!!!

i sell alot of these bows and theonly difference from the x3 and x4 is the camo riser if i were you i would get the x3 and its 100 cheaper great bows though i sell tons of htem more then dxt and drenlins

Mission

I shoot a x3 and really like it It is a great bow for the money dont let the price fool you. You will be very happy with a mission.

X3

I got my wife and X3 and she loves it. I shot the Journey and it is sweet. The price tag on them is right also. All the same features as most of the other Matthews without the sticker shock.

i just got my journey 2 weeks ago and i love it. shoots super smooth, no shock and very quite. this is going to be a big seller this year, wait till everybody shoots it.. best bow for the money hands down. denny

I just looked at the journey and the camo finish was not done well. It may have been this particular one but the mathews and bowtech finish was way better.
    2012 Athens Factory Staff Shooter
    Accomplice 34
    Stokerized Stabilizers
    Treewalker Treestands

I just got the x3 and the finish is fine. If you are still looking at the X4 the dealer told me he won't carry them because the only difference is a camo riser with two more holes and $120. By the way the x3 shoots great
    2012 Athens Factory Staff Shooter
    Accomplice 34
    Stokerized Stabilizers
    Treewalker Treestands

X3 = awesome bow for the money!!! Don't overlook them!
    '09 BOWTECH S.W.A.T. / TROPHY TAKER / VITAL GEAR CAMELBACK / VIBRACHECK / GOLD TIP VELOCITY XT 400 / NAP THUNDERHEAD 85 / KWIKEE KWIVER COMBO 4
    2012-2013 Deer Contest CHAMPIONS! TEAM FLATLINERS!
    2013-2014 TEAM #4 - Bowhunters4Life

I recently bought mission x4. its a 2007 model, so i got a great deal on it. I am very pleased with the bow. it shoots quietly, consistantly, and i have had NO issues whatsoever. Great bow for the money. one of the only differaces between the mathews and mission bows is the harmonic dampeners.(the missions dont use them). besides that, im pretty sure they carry the same quality and warrantee