Archery Talk Forum banner

Another Ohio snow storm tonight!!

4K views 28 replies 25 participants last post by  sback05 
#1 ·
This is getting a little rediculous! I had plans to shed hunt all day Saturday, now we are supposed to get 3-6" of snow over night tonight! Is everyone else a little tired of this crap too?

#3 ·
Come north, we still have 2' of snow on the ground. We've only gotten above 40 degrees twice this month. I'm still shooting in my basement because my outdoor target is buried in snow, thinking of going at it with the snowblower.
I drew a late turkey tag, mid May, now I'm starting to think I might be one of the lucky ones. Maybe the snow will be gone by then.

#7 ·
No snow down here in Athens--just more rain... We have got bad flooding here. Which has been usual this time of year now...

#9 ·
You guys can't win. Weren't you fellows in a bad drought just a few months ago.

#11 ·
stupid snow

We here in Northern Illinois are expected to get between 6-10 inches today and then another 1-2 inches tonight!!! It was just 49 deg and sunny yesterday! :confused:

#18 ·
I'm on the lower edge of the snow belt. my farm is in northern Carroll county which wont get as much snow, but 1-3 inches down there.

It'll still make it really hard to shed hunt. I have come up with a plan though, I am leaving work today at 3 so I can go tonight before the snow comes!:wink:

#20 ·
Its spring here. We've officially gone 3.5 days without any snow.:wink:

#21 ·
Ya this weather is really starting to suck. Trying to get in the turkey huntin mood but it is kinda hard to when the temps are in the 30 s and it is snowing ,but just wait it will probably get worse b4 it get better.

#24 ·
My hunting partner and his wife are headed down to Southeast Ohio in the morning, He is planning on some shed hunting and scouting on the property. My surgery 6 weeks ago won't allow me to go along with them this time.......

We need some Warm weather and nice days SOOOOOOOOOOON....

Rev.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.