Thread: What County Do Lee and Tiffany Lakosky Live In?

Orange County, NY (Future Iowa Resident!)

What County Do Lee and Tiffany Lakosky Live In?

I am just curious as to what County Lee & Tiffany call home? I am looking into buying Property in Van Buren County Iowa, and the owner of the property says that Lee & Tiffany have their house not to far from where his property is. I guess this is the house you always see on their TV show "Gettin Close". I know that Tiffany said that they just acquired a new farm this year, where Lee found that Massive set of sheds this year, so I am sure they have property in many different areas. The property I am looking at is just outside the town of Stockport. Maybe someone here knows more about where they are located. Just would be nice to know that I would have some great neighbors down the road like Lee & Tiffany! Maybe if Lee & Tiffany see this post they would like to respond. Thanks.

Send her a PM and find out if she will tell you.

Henry county. But not sure.
    *** Black out Carbon Element *** AlphaElite ***CBE***Easton Axis*** Easton ACC***Carter***On Target SFA***Mossy Oak***

Quote Originally Posted by SHEGGE View Post
    Henry county. But not sure.
    They live in Salem, which is Henry Co.

Van Buren Co. Iowa is awesome. I have hunted there and there are alot of big boys running around there.

SHEGGE, you might be right, because the property I am looking at is right on the border of Henry County. Punch_Free4L, I thought about sending Tiffany a PM but I figured that they probably get a ton of PM's from members here, and I did not want to bother them.
    Last edited by rebbie; April 7th, 2008 at 10:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rebbie View Post
    SHEGGE, you might be right, because the property I am looking at is right on the border of Henry County. Punch_Free4L, I thought about sending Tiffany a PM but I figured that they probably get a ton of PM's from members here, and I did not want to bother them.

-bowfreak- Thanks. That makes sense. The owner said he was driving his ATV down the road one day when he ran into Lee & Tiffany and they stopped to talk with him. They were very nice and told him how they live not to far from him. Thanks for all response. I just hope this property turns out to be as good as the reputation Van Buren County Has!

Any Van Buren hunters here? Just would love to hear from others here, how good the hunting is there! The owner of the property I am looking into says he passes on 140 & 150 class bucks!! That just doesn't happen here in NY State!! I have never even seen a 140 class buck while hunting in NY!!!Thanks.

If you need someone to test the property for you, let me know, I have two points right now.
    New Archery Nation Field Staff

Buckblood LOL! I have one point and will get another point this May. When I do finally buy property out there in Iowa, it will be a few years before I can move out there to live, so I won't be able to hunt every year. I just might look to lease it out to a bow hunter!

Buckblood LOL! I have one point and will get another point this May. When I do finally buy property out there in Iowa, it will be a few years before I can move out there to live, so I won't be able to hunt every year. I just might look to lease it out to a bow hunter!
    Put me on your list!!!

I've thought about moving out there, but the work situation is bleek. I'm a union electrician. I have heard that work out there is getting better though, with the ethanol plants and all. I live a couple of counties up from you. The hunting isn't that great in eastern NY, so I travel west every year to hunt.
    New Archery Nation Field Staff

It's amazing the deer they kill on only 4.84 acres!!!

Lien2

Oldmossyhorns, I understand its a matter of public record but I still don't think that it is appropriate to post it here.....posts removed that contained their personal information. '94(moderator)
    Proud daddy of Kennedy and Cooper!
    Bear Anarchy Shooter

Good move 94,that did not need to be on here.

Any Van Buren hunters here? Just would love to hear from others here, how good the hunting is there! The owner of the property I am looking into says he passes on 140 & 150 class bucks!! That just doesn't happen here in NY State!! I have never even seen a 140 class buck while hunting in NY!!!Thanks.
    I hunt Van Buren. I sent you a PM about it.

I want to apologize for my post and thank easton94 for removing it. If I was in the position they are in I probably wouldn't want everyone to know my address either. Sorry Lee and Tiffany.

Quote Originally Posted by OLDMOSSYHORNS View Post
    I want to apologize for my post and thank easton94 for removing it. If I was in the position they are in I probably wouldn't want everyone to know my address either. Sorry Lee and Tiffany.

Thanks!! '94
    Proud daddy of Kennedy and Cooper!
    Bear Anarchy Shooter

Add me to the list as well NR can't hunt there but every 3-4 years anyway
    Good Luck!!

Ask hatchettjack. He can tell you what they had for supper tonight.

Van Buren is pretty good. Seems to be one of the most commercialized counties in Iowa with a lot of NRLOs and leasing. It all depends on the property but there is some awesome stuff down there. The late rifle doe / shed buck season has run its course and hopefully is ended this year. Most folks down there that own ground would pass 140s, 150s if they are managing it. I saw some giants down there when I used to hunt down there. Unfortunately the 1000s of acres we used to have access to is lost. A lot of good counties though in Iowa that are just as good or better.

Go down to the county courthouse and hit the tax assessor office, and check out the landowners maps unless they own it under a shell company, their names should be listed on said property. In a lot of places you can do it on line now.