a href="http://www.lancasterarchery.com/archery-classic-register/#header">
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: To all those "GUESTS"out on AT......

Don't Hesitate, Motivate....

Still far to many unregistored Guests on board. We love that you are here but find it fustrating not to be able to chat to you. so again come on and registor...

Spatan

Let's block Guests? hee hee hee hee....

Maybe some incentives will work.....

If you register now in the next 5 minates and let me know you have .... I will show you the best "Naked bow" trust me its ("X" rated stuff )on the market today. How does that grab ya? .....I may even go as far as showing you a wet, I mean er a Dream season, I'll need to "cool it down" before the foto shoot. awesome, most X citing thing since Spatans lady

Registor now its worth it....

Spatan

No takers??? They are truly afraid of seeing that "X" rated naked bow of yours, Lloyd!!!
    James Mitchell
    Life has many choices. Eternity only has two.

You can't blame me for trying ,mate I did not realize that we all were that jaded.... seems that "sex" does'nt even sell anymorewink::. But I garantee you that shooting the Mighty "X" is a close second

Just had that call from "NPN" more good things maybe in the pipe line. keep fingers crossed. It was so good to chat with you this morning, made my whole day my friend I am real chuffed that you are settling
    in OK

Spatan

Hi, eks Werner

Sukkel al vir meer as n maand om te post op die site, maar admin het my account vandag gereset.

Quote Originally Posted by GrootWildJagter View Post
    Hi, eks Werner

Sukkel al vir meer as n maand om te post op die site, maar admin het my account vandag gereset.
    Daar's hy, ek is bly jy het reg gekom Werner, en weer eens dankie vir a die advies met die spoorhond soekery.

Welkom hier by ons.

Bossie
    Elite Energy Indoor: 55lb 28" GT Series-22
    Elite E-500 3-D & Field 62lb 28" GT Ultralight 400, 320grains at 299ft/sec.
    Elite E-Force Hunting: 80lb

welcome back good buddy...

Its Kak to have computer problems.

Spatan

Heres that "X" rated bow with clothes on....

Is'nt she pretty????

Now if you had registered then you would be able to coment wouldn't you have?? now no one will know what you think....Now how's that helpful???

OH sorry here I go again.. having a one sided conversation. so I'll stop now...
    Attached Images Attached Images

She might be pretty but I'm sure she splits her limbs easily and must moan a lot when you pull her string.....

Naaaa! Dude you must have her mixed up with some other make...

She(my bow) is awesome.....fast, accurate, shock free and quiet. The only moans there are are from me and they are moans of pure delight....When she and I get together its poetry in motion my man....Poetry in motion.

We are waiting for modules so we can test drive her big sister the LD X Force. I am only a 28.5" draw so satifinging this girl is going to take skill. My partner has a slightly longer wingspan so we'll see.

Spatan

Nudge nudge... go on Lloyd... tell about the dry-fired X in your shop, mate! With pre-split limbs, there is no more splitting to do!
    James Mitchell

Eish, Dude that was another story.....

One of our staff shooters was sitting at the computer and a German fellow who shoots traditional recurve walked in(now a pmb club member, awesome guy) anyway he sees my 'demo' X Force 6" on the rack (I happened to be in the Lindy's office checking on something for him). I get back to find two very looking dudes, one holding the bow. saying "I Vill pay...I Vill pay". To my utter amazement there were no signs of greivous bodily harm to either men, the bow at this time had merely lost its peep,cable guard slid and the string had jumped off the cams no other damage. well to cut long story short he made some very hasty calls to the German embassy and explained the story and that he was being held hostage untill the bow was paid for in fullJokes He did however make a call to his German based insurance company and they bought him the bow which he has been enjoying ever since.

He has just made a pilgrimag back to his homeland and has asked us to replace the strings while he is away. We thought this was a splendid idea.

"So alls well that ends well", Thank goodness for those limbs they are shinning examples of engerneering wizodry.

Spatan

Hi Guys,

I am in Alaska but will be visiting your country in 30 days! I was there last year and had so much fun I am coming back again. I'll be up in the Limpopo Provence hunting with Anton LeRoux. I'd recommend you give him a call if you want a great trophy or a biltong hunt. I am sure he can accommodate you as long as you are a bowhunter.

Tell him Matt from Alaska sent you. He is close to Alma and can be contacted through his website, OneOnOneSafaris.com

I'll post some pictures after I return.

Cheers,

AKMATT

Happy hunting AKMATT....

This is a wonderful country to visit, as is Alaska, I was there comercial fishing off Homer, staying with friends in Saldotna(Kenai penninsula) in 1999. It was a blast . I would love to go back....

Take care,

Spatan

Happy hunting AKMATT....

This is a wonderful country to visit, as is Alaska, I was there comercial fishing off Homer, staying with friends in Saldotna(Kenai penninsula) in 1999. It was a blast . I would love to go back....

Take care,

Spatan

Quote Originally Posted by spatan View Post
    She(my bow) is awesome.....fast, accurate, shock free and quiet. The only moans there are are from me and they are moans of pure delight....When she and I get together its poetry in motion my man....Poetry in motion.

We are waiting for modules so we can test drive her big sister the LD X Force. I am only a 28.5" draw so satifinging this girl is going to take skill. My partner has a slightly longer wingspan so we'll see.

Spatan
    Those modudes have arrived.... the question is should "we" wait for my partner to set her(X force LD) up or do I just "do it" and ask for forgiveness later????

Decisions, decisions....

Spatan

Spatan,

For my self I would not do this because it is not you " Lady "

But Frank....

She wants me soo badly. I am looking at her now and she is seducing me with her long rizer and those sexy limbs, Come on man ...just a few shots just to loosen her string up a bit?

Spatan

Lloyd,

Think at you own wife !! Do you want that another man or friend touch her and say later to you " oh, sorry I touched her only a bit and she is nearly like new "?
    The black side in you say yes and the good side is shame, he ?

Ha Ha Ha hee hee hee

I just asked him and he said if so much as fondle her, let alone play with her strings, he would...... and then the phone got consumed with static interference and loud. I guess we will have to wait. IF I want to stay a whole man that is......

Spatan

New "PLAN" for the LD.....

We at Black Hawk Archery have been discussing Show casing the PSE X FORCE LD , the DREAM SEASON, the X FORCE TS, the X FORCE SS and the PSE MONEYMAKER. if they arrive in time.

The plan is to pre set up all except one of the bows for the 25th of July 2008.
    Set up a intermate shooting range for the client and friends of black hawk archery, lay on some snack and refreshments and spend the afternoon going through the setup and tuning of a 2008 compond bow (PSE X FORCE LD). this way our clients can see clealy what goes into setting up a compound bow The proffessioal way.

Hennie and I can also address the matter of correct shooting form so one can begin to use these bows to theitr fullest potential. The may be other question that we may also help with.

We thought this would be a great time to celebrate Black Hawks 3rd birthday and at the sme time afford as many friends of ours to come and meet over
    drinks and snacks provided by ourselves. The would also be some birthday specials created for the day......

What do all of you guys think?

Spatan

PS, OH pics and a full report will follow here on AT should we go ahead with this.So no one need feel left out.

Sorry about the spelling etc..

Was just about to do some editing and a client walked in to pick up his bow. My typing skills are not the most eloquent at the best of times. hope everyone was able to get the jist of the content.....

Spatan

Sounds great! Can you include one airline ticket - AKL to JHB, please??? Anyone not making use of this opportunity must be shooting Bowtech.
    James Mitchell

Hey Matat....

I would really love to be able to sponcer that. Just to be able to shoot a couple of arras with ya.

How are things going in the "wet state"..... KwaZealand mate? missing us yet

spatan

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast