Archery Talk Forum banner

To all those "GUESTS"out on AT......

8K views 98 replies 27 participants last post by  BosKlong 
#1 · (Edited)
Welcome to the best archery site on the Planet. Don't hesitate to join in the fun here you will never look back. Use this thread to introduce yourselve's to me and the of the SA contingent.....WE ARE ALL EAGER TO MAKE YOUR AQUAINTENCE..... :thumbs_up

Spatan:cocktail:

#4 ·
Funny thing I kinda like the same things:wink:.

Yes James, I have also noticed a lot of visitors lately. I also wish they would join up and chat to us.

#3 ·
Dude we should get on well together.....er

As long as you share the beers:darkbeer: I think this forum bring together very similar people..Archery aside.

I look forward to meeting you in the flesh, Squire.

Tell then stay strong, shoot straight......

#9 ·
I think a few of our guests just popped in to check out the "Lion" thread?Just look at the amount of views that thread got!:eek:
You got it ASG! :thumbs_up I heard about the lion thread on www.TexasBowhunter.com
I truly learned alot....some things JUST like areas of Texas/U.S. and bowhunters really at eachother's throats. Can't wait to read a RSA thread about traditional equipment vs. compound vs. CROSSBOWS!!!! :eek: My bowhunt in July will definitely open my eyes to what I did not want to believe about various subjects. I will even be meeting with a retired RSA PH in two weeks to talk about alot of this stuff! :sad:
Oh, I started bowhunting in college back in 1985 and actually lived in Kenya as a student for about 4 months. My personal/professional details are under my sign in name! :thumbs_up

#6 ·
Bushkey..Bushkey..Bushkey..

Matatatzela is James, I am Lloyd AKA Spatan... Anyway I might be confused:tongue::wink:

All I Know is when my Internet connection goes down, I get the DDT's. It is great to be able to chat almost at will to each other. Even when we are miles apart.:thumbs_up

Have a great evening Bushkey,

#7 ·
Matatatzela is James, I am Lloyd AKA Spatan... Anyway I might be confused:tongue::wink:

All I Know is when my Internet connection goes down, I get the DDT's. It is great to be able to chat almost at will to each other. Even when we are miles apart.:thumbs_up

Have a great evening Bushkey,

Na, sorry Gert-man it's me!!:confused: I am still not myself after the weekend.:wink: I promise you Ou-Koos it will not happen again.

See there is a article of you guys in the Bowhunter.

#10 ·
jcdup

Hi,

I've been lurking here for a while (even made a few sneaky posts :) )

My name is Johann du Preez and I am from Kempton Park. I bought my bow in August last year. Since then I've participated in two indoor competitions and a couple of SABA shoots. I plan to do my first hunt in a month's time.

Hope to meet all of you sometime.

Cheers

Johann

#15 ·
There are still far too many "Guests".....

...Lurking here. Come out and play boys and girls, We are a great bunch here on AT (SA).however Im thinking that new blood is always a good thing and never hurt any sport.

I am very interested in hearing your perspectives on all things. Especially Bows and arrows there is so much to catch up on.....

What do I have to do to flush you guys out of the "darkness" you would not be here if you were'nt interested in chatting. This "relationship" is feeling rather one sided...so come now, introduce yourselves. We won't bite I promise...:tongue::wink:

#16 ·
Willem Prinsloo here.(not the museum). From pretoria.
Boogjag groentjie.
Will learn a lot in August from the "oumanne".....:wink:

#18 · (Edited)
Ek is James Wright,

Van Alberton en is boogskiet en Boogjag crazy!

Ek het onlangs vir my 'n Apex-7 gekry en wil graag begin om iets anders as SABA en gewone 3D's te skiet(daarvoor gebruik ek my XT),iets soos FITA outdoor,as julle enige pointers kan gee sal ek dankbaar wees.

O-ja,JCDUP(oom Johann) is dalk 'n oom maar 'n moerse nice een vir die van julle wat hom nog nie ontmoet het nie!Einste oom Johann wat my aan hierdie site voorgestel het.

Groete

James

PS!i can also speak a bit of English and can also write a bit!

#19 ·
Great to have you a board ol chap....

Speaking english is neither here nor there in this forum. Our american visitors may be :confused: for a bit but what ever ... what they don't know shouldent bother them, if you know what I mean:wink:

Again great to meet you, Mate

#22 ·
AA Meeting?

Let me introduce myself.............

HI MY NAME IS GEORGE, and I'm still a Vergin!!!:zip:
I'm still only a visitor here until I've seen blood flow done by my own hands. Waitin for "Mr Perfect":wink: but until then I'm a wreck. Thanx for all you guys advice and Pro insights:rolleyes:, you won't believe how much it has improved my skill..:wink:

Only i will be part "Gold MEMBER" if i have met all you guys!!
3rd Person i've met "NKOZI" Baie dankie vir die koffie.:darkbeer: Volgende keer maak ons 'n dag 'n Naweek. Kan oor meer stront gesels!!

Moerse nice om jou te ontmoet het...:wink:
G

#23 ·
Hi George

Dit was bakgat om 'n slag te kan sit en kak praat met 'n mede boogmal pel, die ure voor die PC doen my oe nie goed nie! Ons moet beslis 'n naweek vastrap en bietjie iets gaan skiet of 'n paar Tiere in Jozini gaan uitsleep!

I had the pleasure to meet Husky aka George the other day, he was here in Pongola for some business and we luckily had a few minutes to grab a cup of coffee. Truly a very pleasant chap, straightforward and honest as one can find, a trait that is rare these days... I sincerely hope that we can get together some time and shoot a couple of arrows.

All the best

Engee

#24 ·
That's what I'm talking about. This is exactly why this forum is fantastic. Wowever as a "guest with no Name its hard to do this typ of thing.

Weldone guys for setting such a fine example in this regard, Keep it up.

Have a great weekend , you "AT GUESTS" as well......

#25 ·
ALL YOU AT GUEST'S.....YES YOU Sign up NOW...

If you are reading:read2: this text and have not yet registered:idea1: and given yourself a "cyber name"...Do it now then come back and introduce yourself. :happy::cheers:

GO NOW :elch:and register...then we can chat,:wav:

SEE YOU IN A BIT, THEN....COOL:whip2::wink:

#26 ·
Don't Hesitate, Motivate....

Still far to many unregistored Guests on board. We love that you are here but find it fustrating not to be able to chat to you. so again come on and registor...:wink:

#28 ·
Maybe some incentives will work.....

If you register now in the next 5 minates and let me know you have .... I will show you the best "Naked bow" trust me its ("X" rated stuff )on the market today. How does that grab ya? .....I may even go as far as showing you a wet, I mean er a Dream season, I'll need to "cool it down" before the foto shoot.:wink: awesome, most X citing thing since Spatans lady:zip:

Registor now its worth it....:tongue:

#30 ·
You can't blame me for trying ,mate I did not realize that we all were that jaded.... seems that "sex" does'nt even sell anymore:zip:wink::. But I garantee you that shooting the Mighty "X" is a close second:tape:

:secret:Just had that call from "NPN" more good things maybe in the pipe line. keep fingers crossed. It was so good to chat with you this morning, made my whole day my friend:wink: I am real chuffed that you are settling
in OK :thumbs_up

#32 ·
Daar's hy, ek is bly jy het reg gekom Werner, en weer eens dankie vir a die advies met die spoorhond soekery.

Welkom hier by ons.

Bossie

#34 ·
Heres that "X" rated bow with clothes on....

Is'nt she pretty????

Now if you had registered then you would be able to coment wouldn't you have?? now no one will know what you think....Now how's that helpful???

OH sorry here I go again.. having a one sided conversation. so I'll stop now...:zip:

Attachments

#36 ·
Naaaa! Dude you must have her mixed up with some other make...

She(my bow) is awesome.....fast, accurate, shock free and quiet. The only moans there are are from me and they are moans of pure delight....When she and I get together its poetry in motion my man....Poetry in motion.:wink:

We are waiting for modules so we can test drive her big sister the LD X Force. I am only a 28.5" draw :sad:so satifinging this girl is going to take skill. My partner has a slightly longer wingspan so we'll see. :)

#42 ·
She(my bow) is awesome.....fast, accurate, shock free and quiet. The only moans there are are from me and they are moans of pure delight....When she and I get together its poetry in motion my man....Poetry in motion.:wink:

We are waiting for modules so we can test drive her big sister the LD X Force. I am only a 28.5" draw :sad:so satifinging this girl is going to take skill. My partner has a slightly longer wingspan so we'll see. :)

Those modudes have arrived.... the question is should "we" wait for my partner to set her(X force LD) up or do I just "do it" and ask for forgiveness later:wink:????

Decisions, decisions....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.