Page 5 of 107 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Trespasser pics?

Quote Originally Posted by Punch_Free4L View Post
    oh yes.......I agree 100%
    It's always touchy when you know the people. What happens when you need to track a wounded P&Y on their land? It really pisses me off how people don't respect others property.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckem View Post
    It's always touchy when you know the people. What happens when you need to track a wounded P&Y on their land? It really pisses me off how people don't respect others property.
    You don't need their help. At least in Louisiana, you have the right to recover an animal you shot, even if you have to cross fences. The only thing is, you must leave your weapon on your property.

Of course, it's much better to have a good relationship with your neighbors, but if they are constantly trespassing, then they are dirtbags anyway and don't deserve chance after change.

Time to be a hard arse about it in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by michbowbender View Post
    First off, let me say I don't own this land, but have permission to use it, and have had for about 6 years now. Good spot, but I have no say and do not want to lose it, so I will cope . Some pics from exactly one year ago, and some from this past week. The good news is that when it gets to be "serious time", most of this will be over.

Wow you have quite the array of people their, i understand the quad out in the woods, but whats with the motorcycle and the horse and buggy out their? She must have take a wrong turn on the horse race track, lol.
    Mathews UltraMax-_Elite energy 35-_SpyderWeb Targets_-Gold tip Arrows_-CBE Sights_-Scott and Stan Releases_-B stinger Stabilizers_-slick tricks_-

I have no idea why this was here

He was way off the beaten path.
    A bow
    Arrows
    Just because there is no picture, does not mean it does not exist.

Just wanted to get this back to the top, great thread. I sure enjoy the pics.

I caught this pic and video and my batts went dead so I replaced batts put cam back out and the following week cam was gone. Talked to land owner she has no clue who the guy is. I am thinking of buying a new cam and hiding it very well and buying an empty housing to put up in plain sight and see what I get, he may steal the empty housing but the real cam will get it all recorded.

Alein X (WOO HOO!!!!)
    CE Maxima 250
    Limbdriver rest
    Posten Stab.

ttt... I love this thread

[QUOTE=Komi;7241696]I caught this pic and video and my batts went dead so I replaced batts put cam back out and the following week cam was gone. Talked to land owner she has no clue who the guy is. I am thinking of buying a new cam and hiding it very well and buying an empty housing to put up in plain sight and see what I get, he may steal the empty housing but the real cam will get it all recorded.

There cant be to many people with that tattoo on the back of their neck. Shouldn't be to hard to figure out. Good luck.
    Top Nock Archery
    Appling, GA
    Authorized Martin Archery Dealer

Quote Originally Posted by Komi View Post
    I caught this pic and video and my batts went dead so I replaced batts put cam back out and the following week cam was gone. Talked to land owner she has no clue who the guy is. I am thinking of buying a new cam and hiding it very well and buying an empty housing to put up in plain sight and see what I get, he may steal the empty housing but the real cam will get it all recorded.

You should set up one of those big net traps. Then you can have a nice little chat with him
    2009 Bowtech Admiral
    Posten Slim Jimm
    Extreme RT1000 Sight
    Bodoodle Zapper

Quote Originally Posted by soujyu View Post
    i'm more like.... What's with the horse and buggy?
    its one of those amish menanights

Bump, sorry this is a great thread

ttt

Quote Originally Posted by fatrooster77 View Post
    Your pics sure run the spectrum! YIKES!!!
    I think someone just noticed your camera and decided to tell everyone they knew to ride by it on whatever they could get to fastest....I wish i could find some of my cousins cams and do that....THAT WOULD BE FREAKING HILARIOUS!!!
    '11 Elite pulse ninja 28" 70#, spot-hogg hogg-it, Ripcord code red,stokerized
    '10 Elite Z28 ninja 70# 28 CBE sniper pro XL, G5 expert pro, stokerized
    1973 Bear Kodiak Mag 28" 45# recurve ( my grandfathers old bow)
    Samik Sage 28" 50#

Quote Originally Posted by HeartLunger5405 View Post
    I was out of town for a week last week and decided to place a BuckEye Cam in my driveway for security. I have not had the opportunity to take it down yet and put it back in the woods. I got these pics today and discovered them when I got home a few minutes ago. I'm tired of these kids thinking they can go wherever they please. It's been discovered they've been playing in an old barn that belongs to my wife's family...now they are riding their bikes on my property and possibly doing other things when I'm not home. It just irks me...

***Update on 4 wheeler trespasser pics I posted a few weeks ago. The trespasser said he would oblige to our request to not go back in the woods. Pretty congenial and no drama!***
    yea heaven forbid some kids playing in your driveway...lets alert the church elders....geez man their just kids!
    '11 Elite pulse ninja 28" 70#, spot-hogg hogg-it, Ripcord code red,stokerized
    '10 Elite Z28 ninja 70# 28 CBE sniper pro XL, G5 expert pro, stokerized
    1973 Bear Kodiak Mag 28" 45# recurve ( my grandfathers old bow)
    Samik Sage 28" 50#

Quote Originally Posted by ebayollis View Post
    yea heaven forbid some kids playing in your driveway...lets alert the church elders....geez man their just kids!

ebayollis, it is all about respect. The kids are in the barn as well, and god forbid they get hurt, it will not be their parent's homeowners insurance that foots the bill. I back him 100%

Quote Originally Posted by michbowbender View Post
    First off, let me say I don't own this land, but have permission to use it, and have had for about 6 years now. Good spot, but I have no say and do not want to lose it, so I will cope . Some pics from exactly one year ago, and some from this past week. The good news is that when it gets to be "serious time", most of this will be over.

Man all I could do is laugh when I saw these pix. My thoughts were what next a dog in a clown suit dancing by the camera. got some winners there,

Quote Originally Posted by fatrooster77 View Post
    ebayollis, it is all about respect. The kids are in the barn as well, and god forbid they get hurt, it will not be their parent's homeowners insurance that foots the bill. I back him 100%
    Exactly!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Buckem View Post
    Neighbors nephew and friend walking to their stands across our property during the rut. His uncle owns the land behind us that is all woods so they walk our land to access theirs,which royally screws up my hunting.Just the day before they were walking a scrape line @ 3:45 in street clothes and cologne right to my stand which I was in. I got out of my stand and confronted them, they apologized and wouldn't do it again. Messed up that stand for awhile. But here they are again the next day at a different scrape on our land.
    Heres what i would seriously do.

talk to BOTH of them at the very same time.

Tell them how they have been screwing up your hunting on YOUR land by being extremely disrespectful and then totally ignoring your wishes after confronting them about it.

(this is up to you but i think i would...) Tell them, You understand how the property lines run, (and the way im understanind what you said, they pretty much have to cross your property to get to stands in theirs. (right?)

Tell them you don't want any hard feelings, you want to keep them good neighbors, but assign them a set path to walk through your land that wont bother you, to their stands. (and line that sucks with lots of orange markers so they cant 'accidently' walk off the path, that way you get what you want, they get what they want, and you still have good neighbors).

but tell them if you catch them running amuck on your land again, you will contact the law, cause there appears to be no other way to settle it.

whatcha think?

I'm coming in late on this, but. To the Original Post.

Here is a couple of onlookers that obviously don't know what to make of my salt block.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Its not what I do.........Its who I am..

hire - drive - buy - be

AMERICAN

Caught this guy tresspassing. He had to drive through 1/2 mile of field to get here.

Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by nishushooter View Post
    Caught this guy tresspassing. He had to drive through 1/2 mile of field to get here.

You need to track this dude down and give him a shirt please

Page 5 of 107 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast